Plugged In
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Virtual reality may not have been the way to go, but how did they get there? What went wrong? Why? There is a story behind every story. Think you know the story? Read after Ghost in the Machine. Serves as a prequel to Ghost in the Machine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

There is a knock at the door. Lucy looks up at the large piece of wood that separates the room from the hall. She has sat in this room for days. At least she thinks it has been that long. For some reason she cannot remember.

The knock comes again. She continues to stare at the door. Finally, after a third knock, she says, “Come in.”

The door opens and in walks Kate. Her face is neutral and she doesn’t say anything until she is standing right next to her bed. “Can I sit?”

Lucy looks at her. “Of course you can.”

Kate gives her a quick smile and sits on the edge next to Lucy. “Don’t beat yourself up over this.”

Lucy looks up at her, grabbing Kate’s eyes with hers. “This must be why I hid the information.”

“I can help you, but only if you only let me in,” Kate says, scooping Lucy’s hand into hers. “Let me know what it is you found.”

“Don’t you see?” Lucy says with tears beginning to well up in her eyes. “I can’t tell you what it takes. The price is too steep. It’s unthinkable! We need to find another way to make it work.”

“Is there some way... any way I can convince you otherwise?” Kate asks.

Lucy shakes her head. “We will have find another way.”

“Are you going to stay in this room for another three days?” Kate asks with a heavy sigh.

“Has it really been that long?” she asks, not really believing it.

Kate gets up and paces over to the dresser on the far wall. She picks up a brush and runs her finger along its bristles. “Yes it has,” she finally replies after a few moments. “You have spent all that time mopping about whatever it is you saw. You have barely touched the water and you haven’t eaten anything.”

“I don’t remember any of it,” Lucy mutters.

“You don’t?” Kate says, setting the brush down and spinning around to face the other woman. “Are you still having memory losses?”

“Yes,” Lucy says with a nod. “I didn’t realize I was having so many until I went into the system. And then now, when you said I’ve been here for three days, I know something has to be wrong.”

“I’ll speak to the doctor about what’s going on,” Kate says as she drops down, kneeling beside Lucy. “How about you find a way around your dilemma and I get to work finding out why you’re losing time.”

Lucy smiles at Kate. “Two birds, one stone, eh?”

“You got it,” Kate says, standing up and patting Lucy’s leg. “Let me know if you need anything. Get some rest and please eat something. Tomorrow we’ll start getting some answers.”

Lucy doesn’t say anything as Kate leaves. She watches the woman go, closing the door behind her. She continues to sit on the bed for a few seconds, letting her thoughts run around in her head. Somewhere in the back of her mind, something is screaming to be let out. There is something she should be remembering, something too important to be lost and forgotten. Whatever Aphrodite was trying to tell her has to be the answer. And despite Kate’s reassurances, Lucy knows there is something definitely not right here.

Lucy dangles her feet over the edge of the bed. When her toes touch the plush carpet, she takes a moment to wiggle them through the material, enjoying the softness between her toes. She then slaps her thighs and stands up. Tomorrow is too late. I need answers now.

She steps out into the hall. The house is dark except for a sliver of light that is being cast from the door at the end of the hall. It is cracked open just enough to let a sliver of light illuminate the hall. Silently, Lucy makes her way to the door and peers inside through the crack. What she sees, she kind of expected but somewhere inside Lucy doesn’t.

Kate steps from the bathroom, pulling her shirt up over her head and drops it to the floor. Kate is completely naked and obviously ready to go.

“Does she suspect anything?” Alec asks. He is already in the bed, presumably naked, considering his upper torso is bare.

“Not really,” Kate answers. She climbs into the bed and onto his lap. She mashes her mouth forcefully against his, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Not needing any encouragement, Alec kisses her back. He slides his hands up her back and holds her close.

“I want you to fuck me Dillon,” she says, finally breaking their kiss.

“You need to stay in character,” Alec says.

“I am in character,” Kate bites back. “It’s you that needs to.”

“You just called me Dillon. It’s Alec while we’re here,” he says, correcting her.

“Did I?”

Alec nods.

“Well, it’s only one time,” Kate says.

Kate shrugs. “It doesn’t matter. Soon we’ll have what we need.” She slips off of him and stands up. “Now let’s forget about that and get to you fucking me.”

Alec quickly slides out of the bed to stand. He grabs the back of her neck, moving his face within an inch of hers.

“Is this what you want?” he whispers as he squeezes.

Her eyes answer him. Alec spins her around and pushes her, until the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed and she falls onto the mattress. He stands between her legs as his hand slides upward, snaking through her hair. He grabs a handful and pulls roughly, tilting her head back. His other hand slithers down her body, between her legs. He can feel the damp heat of her sex.

“You’re soaking wet, aren’t you?” he asks.

He gets a barely noticeable nod. “Please,” she whispers.

Alec lowers himself to his knees and pushes his face between Kate’s legs. He lifts her legs and rests them on his shoulders.

“Yes,” she moans softly as he pushes his tongue against her clit. “Eat that fucking pussy.” She puts her hands on Alec’s head and pulls him into her. Her juices intoxicate him.

He trails his tongue up and down her wet lips, feeling her body react to him. Using his fingers, he spreads her open and tries to push his tongue inside her. His tongue seems to grow longer, slipping into her deeply. Kate’s body stiffens. His elongated tongue slips in and out a dozen or so times before he lifts up his head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.