Plugged In
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Virtual reality may not have been the way to go, but how did they get there? What went wrong? Why? There is a story behind every story. Think you know the story? Read after Ghost in the Machine. Serves as a prequel to Ghost in the Machine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“We are still having trouble with integrating the human emotion with Aphrodite’s system,” Kate says turning from the window providing her with a view of the city below. “You have to unlock the secrets to it.”

Lucy scrunches her face and frowns. “I’m sorry that I can’t remember any of it. I can’t even remember how to unlock it.”

Kate’s expression softens and she steps away from the window toward her partner. “I know you are having memory troubles. The doctors did say that you may have some memories shrouded.”

“And now I’m failing you,” she says quickly as she fights back tears.

“You are not failing me,” Kate assures her. Her hand comes up to stroke Lucy’s face. “We have accomplished so much already. This is just a minor setback.”

“If I can’t remember then what good am I?” Lucy questions as her eyes drop to the floor.

“You are special to me,” the other woman says. She lifts Lucy face up, so that she can see her eyes. “I wake up every morning happy that I am with you. We started this together and together we’ll keep it going. The VR system is making more than enough money. If our sex doll line takes a little longer than it will be fine.”

Lucy frowns slightly. “I can tell you don’t want it to take longer, though I’ve known you for too long, Kate.” Her frown turns upward into a shy smile. “You are far too impatient to wait.”

The comment brings a larger smile to Kate’s face. “You know me all too well,” she agrees. “How about we go to lunch and I discuss a way that might speed the process up. After all, if you never remember, that just means we’ll look for another way.”


Lunch goes quickly with Kate explaining that the prototype android, Aphrodite, of Lucy’s designs has finally been completed and all that is left is the finishing of the programming. Kate hopes that by connecting Aphrodite to the VR system, Lucy may be able to access the blocked files in the systems computers. Once all the business part of the meal is completed, Kate switches it to personal.

“I think it’s time for dessert,” Kate says with a smile. “What do you think?”

Lucy looks up at her. “What’s good here?”

“I don’t mean dessert off the menu,” Kate says. Her smile turns down into a devilish grin as her foot comes up into Lucy’s crotch.

“Where?” Lucy asks. “A hotel?”

Once again, a big smile flashes on Kate’s beautiful face. “Nope,” she says with a shake of her head. “Right. Here.”

“Here?”

Kate nods. Then she mouths the words, “Restroom.”

“The restroom?” Lucy almost shrieks, just barely managing to keep her voice low.

Kate nods again, this time a little more slowly. “Follow me.”

Kate gets up casually. Lucy follows and has to keep herself from jumping up and running. She isn’t sure how Kate can be so calm, but the woman has always managed to hide her excitement. Lucy on the other hand, is giddy and can’t wait to do break such a taboo thing.

They slip into the restaurant’s restroom is fairly large three large sinks, four stalls and a very large spacious floor. Kate always dines at the best restaurants and obviously, the restaurants have the most pleasant restrooms too.

“We need to be quick,” Kate says as she turns around and locks the door. “Hurry and take everything off.”

Once the two are completely naked, Kate slips up to Lucy and encircles her arms around her lover’s waist and then presses her lips to Lucy’s in a passionate kiss. Lucy drapes her leg around Kate’s thigh and runs her wetness against her. The act sends shivers through both their bodies. Lucy’s fingers then seek out Kate’s clit and quickly begin rubbing it.

Kate breaks their kiss and slowly drops to the floor, pulling Lucy by the hand to drag her down with. She moves on top of Lucy, straddling Lucy’s head and positioning her pussy over the woman’s face. Resting inches above Lucy’s mouth, her gorgeous honey pot awaits enticingly.

Lifting her head to meet Kate’s wetness, Lucy inhales the sweet smell and then sucks the slippery clit that glistening erotically at the top of her pussy. Kate immediately has a small orgasm that betrays her false calmness.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.