Doctor's Incestuous Family
Chapter 4: Mommy Rides Her Son

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mommy Rides Her Son - Dr. Belinda Wilson has no idea what her son and daughter are up to as she realizes her patient, Cheryl Elliston, was bred by her own son, Clint, sparking taboo desires in the divorced doctor.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: Thanks to wrc264 for beta reading this!

Dr. Bernice Wilson

The pregnancy test box fell back into the wastebasket from my numb fingers. I trembled, shocked. My baby girl might be pregnant. My baby girl was having sex and thought she might be pregnant. She was only fourteen. I know girls were so sexually active these days, but she had always seemed so innocent. I was too young to be a grandmother.

This couldn’t be happening.

I stumbled out of the upstairs bathroom, trying to picture my innocent Jennifer having sex with a boy. She dressed so conservatively in her long skirts and cute tights, her brown hair held back by a pink hair band. She wasn’t the type of girl that would be having sex at such a young age.

And unprotected sex.

I was a gynecologist and an obstetrician. I had explained it all to her, how her reproductive cycle worked, the best protection methods to use. I should have insisted she went on birth control, I just didn’t want to believe that she was ready for sex. I know, she was fourteen. They developed so fast. It made me feel so old. I wasn’t old. I was still beautiful. I still had a fit body.

I still had desires.

Flashes of James, my fifteen-year-old son, dashed through my mind, memories of seeing him shirtless, his body toned, athletic, rippling with developing muscles. The incestuous lust, triggered by my pregnant patient Cheryl Elliston, fired through my body.

No, I was way too young to be a grandmother.

I stumbled down the stairs, moving in a daze. Noise came from the dining room. I vaguely remembered dropping off Chinese takeout on the table for dinner when I walked in from my day at the office. It was Friday. I didn’t feel like cooking anything. James and Jenny laughed, sounding like brother and sister. So innocent.

One was having sex and the other I wanted to fuck.

What was happening to our family?

I don’t know why I ended up in the laundry room. It had to be done, but normally I would wait until after dinner. But there I was, my family’s clothing presorted, ready for the weekend wash. I just had to do something, anything, normal right now. Everything was insane. My little girl couldn’t be pregnant.

But what if she was? How would I talk to her? I would have to confront her, get her to talk. She must be so scared.

My hand reached into her underwear pile, pulling out the first thing I grabbed. It was a red thong. Such a daring cut. I shuddered. I should have seen the warning signs. Her underwear had been so daring since she turned fourteen. She was buying thongs and other skimpy underwear, and bras with lace and ribbons, things that were meant to be shown to a lover and...

My eyes widened. The crotch of her thong held the unmistakable traces of cum. I breathed it in, that tang of salt and a spicy, feminine musk. It was fresh. These were the panties she must have worn today.

She had sex at school or after school and...

I groaned in realization, feeling like such an idiot. Two weeks ago, I came home early from work, dazed by the idea that Cheryl Elliston might have been knocked up by her seventeen-year-old son Clint instead of her obvious lie about a one-night stand while on vacation in Mexico. I thought I smelled pussy—this pussy—in the living room and found a wet spot on the couch.

It wasn’t a drink spilled by one of my careless children.

And then I found Jenny in the downstairs bathroom. Showering. No one showered down there. She sounded a little off, too, when I talked to her through the door. Was she washing off after her and her ... boyfriend? She never even mentioned having one. Had I just missed him dashing out the back door? And James was home, upstairs. Did he even know about what his little sister was doing?

“Mom?”

I jumped, letting out a startled shriek, clenching my daughter’s thong tight to my chest as I whorled. I felt the fresh cum press on my skin as I turned around and stared at my son, James. He was tall, his hair brown and short, his face handsome with a boyish charm. A hot flush shot through me.

Jenny was being fucked by a young man like James.

Images of riding James, flashes from my masturbatory fantasy this morning, shot through me. I imagined riding his cock, ushering him into the pleasures a woman could give him. He didn’t date, either. I could teach him, educate him...

What was wrong with me?

“You okay, Mom?” he asked.

“Fine,” I panted.

“Food’s getting cold. I think laundry can wait.”

“Right,” I said, trembling. He was so sexy. So handsome. I wanted to fuck him so badly. This was all Cheryl Elliston’s fault. Why did she and her deviant family have to be my patients? I bet Clint was fucking all of them. His sisters, his mother, definitely his cousins, and his aunt. It was so wrong. So taboo.

My pussy clenched so hard. I had to get laid. It had been so long. Several years.

“Well?” James asked, shaking his head. “You seem out of it.”

“Just a weird day at work,” I said, throwing my daughter’s soiled thong into the washer machine. “Let’s eat.”


James Wilson

I ran my hands up and down my sister’s waist as I sat on her bed. Her room was farthest from Mom’s. I grinned, loving the sight of her brown bush already wet with her excitement. Her round breasts jiggled, pink nipples hard. Without her hair band, her brown hair fell around her face, swaying as she wiggled her hips, soft R&B music crooning through the room.

“When do we tell Mom?” she asked as I gripped her hips, my cock throbbing.

“Do you really want to talk about that now?” I asked, loving the feel of her beneath my fingers. Her eyes flicked down to my crotch and my hard cock thrusting up against my stomach. “Mom was so weird during dinner. She kept looking at me.”

“And me,” I shrugged. “She’s just being a spaz. Why, do you think she suspects?”

Jenny bit her lip.

“We’ve been real careful. You disposed of the pregnancy test, right?”

“At school,” she nodded.

“And we’ve been quiet.” I grinned at her. “That’s so hard when I’m in you, but we do it. She has no idea, okay? You’re just feeling jumpy because of our secret.”

Then I leaned in, kissing her flat stomach. Our little baby was in there, so tiny right now. It made me so hard knowing I bred my little sister. My cock throbbed. I kissed her again, moving lower, nuzzling, smelling her spicy excitement.

“Maybe,” she sighed as I reached her soft, brown bush, nuzzling through her silky hairs. My hands reached behind her, squeezing her ass, pulling her tight against me. “I guess you’re right.”

“I always am,” I said, pressing my lips lower, feeling her heat, tasting the first hints of her spicy musk.

“You still vape. That’s not right.”

“It’s so right,” I groaned. “I’d tell you to try it, but you’re pregnant. Nicotine’s bad for the baby.”

She shivered at those words, a happy moan escaping her lips. Her fingers dug into my hair as I pressed my face between her thighs and felt the warm wetness of her pussy lips. That hot silk my dick craved day and night.

My sister’s cunt.

Every time I thought that, savoring that incestuous delight, my cock twitched. My tongue ran through her folds, tasting her forbidden juices while her breasts jiggled over my head. She sighed, fingers tightening as my tongue probed through her folds, exploring her, tasting her, teasing her.

Her hips undulated. Her hot pussy ground on my face. She shivered, gasping as I brushed her hard clit. I circled the nub, knowing how much she liked it. My fingers dug into her butt, my excitement mounting as her juices trickled down my face.

I loved eating her pussy. She was so loving after cumming.

My fingers slid into her butt-crack. It was warm between them. I caressed her silky skin, sliding down to her asshole. She gasped as I circled it, staring down at me with her blue eyes. They twinkled with excitement as my finger teased it.

Then I penetrated her asshole.

“James,” she sighed, her sphincter clenching on my finger as I wiggled it deeper and deeper into her hot bowels. At the same moment, I thrust my tongue into her pussy, pressing into her depths and swirling around her hot silk. “Oh, yes, James.”

Her breathing quickened, and those delicious breasts jiggled over my head. My free hand, not fingering her asshole, slid around her side and up her body. I grasped her right breast, squeezing it, her nipple so hard. She shivered as I brushed her nub.

I loved the sounds she made.

I fingered her asshole, pumping in and out while my tongue swirled through her silk. I teased her, loved her, savoring every juicy delight her fourteen-year-old body had to offer. My dick throbbed as I devoured her pregnant snatch, eager to be in her, to squirt more cum in her.

My tongue slid out of her depths to brush her clit. I swirled and then sucked on it, my lips nibbling. That made her buck hard, her asshole clenching on my probing finger. Her groan was long and low and slow. I squeezed her breast, loving how soft yet firm it was, that wonderful contradiction.

How would Mom’s larger breasts feel in my hands?

“Oh, yes, James,” she moaned. “Oh, you’re such an amazing big brother. Just awesome.”

“Going to cum?” I asked her then took a flick at her clit.

“So hard,” she moaned, her fingers pulling at my hair. She shivered as my tongue battered her clit, flicking over and over. “Oh, god, big brother!”

I loved it when she called me big brother as she came.

Her juices flooded my hungry mouth. That spicy delight. I drank them down while her asshole spasmed on my finger. She bucked, her right tit jiggling in my grip, her left bouncing unconstrained. Brown hair danced about her beautiful, youthful face as she clenched her jaw to keep from screaming out her orgasm.

She shivered and shuddered and writhed through her orgasm. I tongued her pussy, jamming into her depths. I savored her spasming flesh around my tongue, my dick throbbing in such envy. Her spicy musk filled my every inhalation. I savored her aroma, her taste, her. I loved her.

“Big brother,” she groaned, her fingers relaxing in my hair. “Oh, you’re so wonderful. Love you.”

“Love you, too,” I groaned.

She leaned down, pushing back on my shoulders with her hands so she could kiss me. My finger popped from her ass as her hot lips met mine. Her tongue flashed out, tasting herself on my lips. That made me throb more. I groaned into the kiss, squeezing her right breast and thumbing her nipple.

Her right hand trailed down from my left shoulder, brushing across my chest. Her fingers traced fire as they moved lower and lower. She grasped my dick, making me shudder. My eyes widened. I groaned into her mouth as she stroked my cock.

Then she straddled me, pushing me backward with her left hand, her right guiding me between her thighs. I laid back on her bed, grinning at her as she brought my dick to her wet pussy. She rubbed it on her folds, her silky pubic hair and hot labia rubbing on the sensitive crown.

“Mmm, now I’m going to make you cum just as hard,” she purred.

“You just want to feel my dick in you. Such a naughty little sister.”

She giggled, beaming at me. “I am. And it’s all your fault.”

“You’re the one that wanted to seduce me.”

“You’re fault,” she groaned as she sank her pussy so slowly down my cock. “You made me into ... a pervert!”

Her voice was so throaty as she engulfed me. I shuddered, savoring the hot silk of her wet pussy sliding farther and farther down my shaft. She wiggled her hips, shuddering as she took more and more of my dick into her depths. I grunted when she bottomed out, my dick buried in incestuous heaven.

“Damn,” I panted, my hands stroking her sides, feeling the silk of my skin as she clenched her pussy upon my dick. “I’ll take credit for this.”

“Such a bad big brother,” she purred, leaning forward, her fingernails scratching at my chest. “Turning your little sister into your slut.”

“My pregnant slut,” I grinned. “I have to keep that horny, pregnant pussy of yours satisfied.”

“Uh-huh,” she moaned and rose up my cock.

The pleasure spasmed through my body. I groaned, my back arching as she reached the pinnacle. Then my little sister slid back down, engulfing me in her hot silk again. The friction was incredible. Pleasure rippled through my body as she rose up again, her breast jiggling, her hips wiggling. She stirred my cock through her pussy.

“Where did you learn that?” I groaned as she reached the pinnacle and slid back down.

“Alicia Elliston gave me a few pointers at lunch after we fucked in the library,” she groaned. “She knew we were fucking back there. She was one of the girls at the table. But she won’t tell.”

“Well, she is fucking her older brother,” I groaned, shuddering at the wonderful way Jenny’s pussy clenched as she slid back down. “Thank her. This is awesome.”

Jenny beamed at me, her hips moving faster and faster, her hips twirling more, her pussy clenching and relaxing. It made her already tight pussy heaven. I shivered in delight, my hands tightening on her hips. I let her move how she wanted, just enjoying the feel of her beneath my hands as she rode me. When she bottomed out, she twirled again, grinding her clit through my pubic hair, shuddering in pleasure.

And then she rose up my dick, leaving it glistening with her excitement. She came down harder after doing her twirl and twist. I groaned, my back arching, my balls boiling. It was incredible. She churned the cum in my balls. She went faster and faster, her pussy juices becoming frothy, leaving streaks on my dicks.

She moaned as she rode me, leaning over, her hands resting on my chest. Her breasts jiggled, nipples so inviting. I moved my hands to her tits, pinching her nipples. She gasped, blue eyes widening, such a shudder rippling through her. She rode me faster, her brown hair swaying about her face.

“Yes, yes, yes, big brother,” she moaned. “Oh, this feels amazing for me, too. You have such an amazing cock.”

“You have such an amazing cunt, little sister,” I groaned, unable to think of anything else to say. It was so hard to concentrate on anything but the wet heat sliding up and down my dick. “Fucking ride me!”

“Yee-haw,” she said, a huge grin on her lips. “Gonna ride my bronco so hard.”

“Such a goofball,” I groaned, twisting her nipples.

She squealed in delight, her pussy clenching down so hard on my dick as she slammed down my shaft. I groaned, my balls aching. I couldn’t hold out for long. Not in the hot heat of my sister’s pussy. Her bedsprings creaked as she rode me so hard, so fast, bucking on me, beaming at me as the pleasure crossed her face.

And then it happened. She slammed down my cock. My balls couldn’t take it any longer. The pressure exploded out of me. Hot cum spurted into my sister’s incestuous depths. I groaned, bucking up and bouncing her on my cock as I flooded her pussy.

“Big brother!” she squealed in delight, feeling my cum flood her. “Oh, yes. Oh, that’s amazing!”

She slammed down my spurting cock. My balls unloaded as her pussy convulsed, her back arched, her breasts jiggling as I twisted her nipples. Her left nipple pulled from my fingers as she heaved and convulsed, cumming just as hard.

“Milk my cock,” I panted, her pussy massaging my flesh. The final spurt of my cum flooded her.

I groaned as she collapsed on my chest, her breasts pressing against me, her lips raining hot kisses across my face. I shuddered as she panted, squirming, her pussy still cumming on my softening cock. She writhed a final time on me and then let out a pleased groan.

“Such an amazing big brother,” she groaned. “Every girl needs a big brother to love her.”

“Yeah,” I groaned, my hands sliding down, squeezing her ass. “Every guy needs a horny sister.”

She giggled.

We kissed and cuddled for another ten or so minutes before she rolled off of me, satiated and sleepy. My cum puddled out of her, making a wet spot on her bed. She didn’t seem to mind as she played with my seed leaking out of her pussy. I groaned, wishing I could stay, but Mom might wonder why I was in her room so late.

I pulled on my boxers and a pair of shorts. I didn’t bother wearing a shirt for my late-night visit. I grinned as I stepped out of Jenny’s room and right into my mother’s path.

“Mom!” I gasped, stopping short of bumping into her. She was coming from downstairs, her bleached-blonde hair a tousled mess, her face still beautiful even stripped of her makeup, far more natural and mature. Her breasts strained her purple robe, only half-tied, her cleavage jiggling before me.

My dick twitched.

“What are you doing in Jenny’s room so late?” she asked, biting her lip.

My stomach twisted. “She was having a computer problem. I just had to fix it for her. She wouldn’t leave me alone until I did it.”

“Oh, okay,” she said, her eyes flicking down my body. I was so aware I was only wearing shorts, my dick growing hard as I tried not to ogle my mom’s cleavage. She shook her head and hastily said, “Good night, honey.” Then she hurried around me, walking as fast as possible without it being a run. She opened her bedroom door at the end of the hall and vanished through it, closing it hard.

I blinked at that. “What’s up with her?”

Frowning, I headed to my bedroom, stripping out of my shorts, wearing only a pair of dark-blue boxers. My cock was still wet with Jenny’s juices, but I didn’t go wash up. It felt nice on me. I had just fucked my little sister again.

I smiled at that as I reclined on my bed, staring at my ceiling in the dark. I was one lucky big brother.


Dr. Bernice Wilson

Sleep refused to come. It was being a real stubborn asshole about it. I was so frustrated. I wanted to sleep. I had a long day, but seeing James shirtless, staring at that youthful, muscular body and his swelling hardon made me so wet. He was so strong, so handsome, so in need of a woman showing him how to be a man. He didn’t have his father around to do that. My asshole ex had run off with his secretary and had a new family he doted on. He hardly saw James or Jenny.

So James needed his mother to educate him.

Those thoughts were such poison. I knew they were wrong, but I couldn’t get them out of my head. I just wanted to sleep, to forget them. But I couldn’t. And masturbating twice with my dildo, cumming as I imagined fucking my son, didn’t help. I was still awake.

I glanced at the clock.

3:23 AM.

I groaned. This was so annoying. I just wanted these lusts out of my body. I just needed satisfaction. I needed my son’s cock in me so badly. I was desperate. Tears beaded my eyes. I grabbed my pillow, covered my face with it, and screamed into it. The lusts were so strong, so commanding. They demanded my surrender.

And I was so tired of fighting them.

“This is so wrong,” I muttered as I rolled out of bed in my thin nightgown, my nipples hard against the satin material. I pulled it off, baring my naked body. I had stopped sleeping in panties, my pussy soaking them. “You’re going to go to jail. Incest is wrong. And he’s only fifteen.”

I headed to my bedroom door, juices dribbling down my thighs. I had never been so wet in my life.

“He’s going to freak out. I’m his mother. He’ll be traumatized by this.”

I opened the door.

“I’ll scar him for life. Just so I can satiate myself.”

I walked down the hallway.

“I’m such a terrible mother.”

I reached his doorway.

“Don’t do this, Bernice. Just walk away. Go back to bed. Don’t give in.”

I opened his door.

He lay sleeping on his bed, lying on his back. His blankets had slipped down. In the soft light bleeding through his half-closed blinds, I could see his muscular chest. It rose and fell swiftly as he slept. My eyes flicked down his body to his crotch hidden by his blanket. I licked my lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.