Hollowe'En - Cover

Hollowe'En

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The company is throwing a Halloween party, but some are working late and harder than ever. It is a strange night and strange things happen especially when plants and symbiotes mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Halloween   Violence  

Jackie stumbles backward, her body transforming before Morgan’s unbelieving eyes. Within seconds Jackie is covered from head to toe in shiny, latex-like green skin. Her head looks like a jack-o-lantern with a horribly wicked grin and deep, deep yellow, soulless eyes.

Morgan stands covered in a similar fashion. From her hand, she forms a long green blade. “You are not going to succeed,” she growls. “Release your control over me and Faith.”

‘You both are mine as well as everyone else in this building. Soon the whole world will be mine and everyone in it!’ Jackie growls back.

“That’s going to suck ruling over a world without people,” Morgan states with a frown.

‘The world will be mine. The human souls will live in this world, serving my every whim.’ That wicked grin turns into a smile full of laughter as a similar weapon form in Jackie’s hand.

Jackie is the first to strike out and Morgan meets her blade. Their blades clash and Morgan is astonished that she has the skill to match the creature. She has to push the thoughts of how she or Jackie has these skills away, in order to focus on the fight between them. With each blocked attack, vibrations are sent up through Morgan’s blade and into her arms. They lock blades, Jackie pushing steadily against her and back. Morgan struggles against Jackie’s strength and the creature seems to have more leverage over her as well as strength.

Jackie pushes the woman back until Morgan slams into the wall. The impact is jarring and the pain shudders through her, but she pushes it aside and focuses all her strength into her arms. Jackie strains herself, matching her, keeping them in a deadlock. Her pumpkin face leans in close, so close the Morgan can almost get lost in those soulless eyes. They are hypnotic and she craves...

No!

Her mind screams in protest and with an unexpected surge of strength Jackie flies from her. She impacts the opposite wall. Morgan is astonished at the sudden burst of power. When it remains without dissipating, it gives her the feeling of awe and excitement. As long as it lasts she will use it.

Gripping tight to her blade, she runs straight for the fallen creature. Jackie’s blade is still in her hand but it is lying limply of the floor. “Go back to whatever hell you came from!” Morgan screams as she draws in close, raising her blade before coming down with a strike. Jackie has just the briefest of moments to see Morgan and realize that it is all over. Morgan lands behind the creature. Jackie remains on her knees with the look of shock still spread across her face. Then suddenly, her pumpkin head splits into two halves and falls to the sides.

Morgan breathes hard as she turns around to view the creature of her creation that she has defeated. But instead of a headless corpse she sees long, brown hair. Faith!

She rushes over to the girl, the blade melting away as quickly as it formed. She kneels down beside the girl, rolling her over onto her back. “Faith! Are you alright?” The young woman moans and mumbles and Morgan can’t help but smile at her. “I thought I had lost you.” Tears start to flow down her face, tears of joy. “Can you get up and walk?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.