Hollowe'En
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The company is throwing a Halloween party, but some are working late and harder than ever. It is a strange night and strange things happen especially when plants and symbiotes mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Halloween   Violence  

The day has finally come to reveal the project to the company at the annual Halloween party. The moon is full and the night is clear and cool, perfect for Jackie’s intentions. It’s just kind of a shame that Jackie doesn’t have anyone to share them with.

She steps into the room with her greenish-white hair, wearing a green and orange lace overlay mini dress with a low cut front, mini hemline, low open back and multiple elastic straps detail. It instantly causes a scene. Every head at the party shifts to her. Jackie smiles and slides into the crowd. She exchanges greetings and small talk. When approached about Luis Martin’s whereabouts, she says she has no idea. When asked about Morgan’s, she presents a made up excuse that she will be here presently.

The party goes on through the night. People are drinking and having fun. No one notices the green leafy vines as they spring out of vents and cracks, from beneath doors and out of receptacles. No one especially sees them covering the windows, doors or other exits.

Eventually when the moon is cresting at its highest point, Jackie takes the podium at the back end of the company’s auditorium and takes the microphone. “Can I have everyone’s attention,” she says. “My research partner is still busy but she has given me her blessing to reveal our newest project. We can her Jackie!”

The crowd of Original Sin Toys employees start murmuring amongst themselves as many look around. That when the panic starts. For the first time people are noticing the vines and small pumpkins everywhere. They look a lot like decorations.

But not all panic. The air has been cycling for the majority of the night and the patch’s sweet scent has been spreading. Not much longer from now it should hit everyone and the panic will subside. On the stage Jackie is smiling. Slowly, vines appear at her feet and begin sliding upward and her clothes and flesh turn to a shiny latex green. It morphs and wraps her body. Her smile becomes jagged as her head slowly turns into a pumpkin with a vicious mouth full of jagged teeth and deep, entrancing yellow eyes.

She tosses her head back and laughs wickedly as the patch comes fully to life. Vines shoot out to shred clothing and enter any hole available for usage.

‘Yes! Enjoy this pleasure as you will become one with my family!’


Meanwhile Morgan finds herself in a dark, quiet place. There is a small light source coming through a crack and it allows her see herself for the first time. In how long?

Her body is covered in a green shiny, latex-like covering. Here and there are small vines with tiny leaves wrapped around her. It is odd and she can’t remember how she got here or how she got covered by the material. She doesn’t even know where here is.

She sighs and drops her head toward the floor, shaking it slightly. Then suddenly there is a noise—laughter. She peers out through the crack to see a young woman sucking on an older man’s cock with her full breasts hanging down beneath her, swaying in time to her motions. The man’s face is contorted in pleasure and his hands are grabbing at the back of her head.

From what Morgan can see she assumes the man is some kind of executive while the woman is a secretary. Some part of her tells her that she is right, that she recognizes them but she can’t quite put a finger on it. It doesn’t matter though. She feels herself getting wet as she watches. It almost feels naughty but oh so right at the same time.

The man lifts and rolls the young woman onto the table in the center of the room and onto her back. He peels off her lacy panties and then buries his face deep in her pussy. A soft moaning sound escapes the young woman’s mouth as the man licks her pussy.

The erotic scene before Morgan is definitely having an effect of her horny body. She is squirming and her breathing sounds a little uneven. Her entire focus is on the sights across the room and she is lost to whatever her present situation is about. Not that it matter because... why? She shakes her head. What does it matter?

Without even thinking about, except maybe on a subconscious level, two smooth tentacles appear from the material covering her body. They slide up to wrap around her small firm breasts as the material seemingly retreats to reveal the color of her soft flesh. The smooth tentacles feel quite soft as they slip around her. Her small nipples peak out, hardening like rocks at the touch.

She leans back slightly, never taking her eyes off the action on the room’s table and allows the tentacles to roam all over her small breasts. More smooth tentacles stretch out from her own body. The latex-like material dissolves from between her thighs and the smooth tipped tentacles slip through the juices that seep in excess from her pussy. When the tips touch the outside of her pussy, Morgan gasps in pleasure.

She watches as the man moves up the young woman’s body to straddle her. His cock hangs heavily below him and he moves it into position. Then he runs the tip up and down her entrance a few times before pushing it in slowly. Both the young woman and the man gasp at the penetration as his cock slides all the way inside on the first thrust.

The smooth, green tentacles also play around Morgan’s wet slit, not penetrating her, not yet. They slide up and down, back and forth through her folds, across her entrance. At this point, Morgan’s whole body is squirming back and forth from the sensations, while her eyes remain locked to the scene before her. She has a great view of the man’s large cock moving in and out of the young woman’s pussy. The sight of this combined with the feeling of the smooth tentacles running up and down her own pussy drives her crazy.

Morgan feels the tentacles suddenly disappear from her pussy before thin green vines, much like those already wrapped around her body, shoot out from the darkness. They wrap around her upper arms. She is pushed forward abruptly against the edges of the crack. Two more appear to wrap around her ankles, pulling her legs apart. Then below her the green latex like material rematerializes to form a long, thick cock supported by stands of the material and pointed straight up at her gaping pussy. It grows in length until it is pushing against her entrance, stroking back and forth, becoming covered with her wetness. When it is in position again, it impales her.

Morgan gasps at the penetration, as the latex cock enters her. Any pain from the intrusion is lost between the feelings that are coursing through her. She can feel the fake cock push deep inside her and then slip back out again, only to thrust up and refill her. She relishes the sensations of how snug her pussy is. Her body is welcoming and the fake cock seems to be just the right size for her.

The fake latex-like cock’s pace matches the pace of the young woman and man across the way. As he thrusts in and out, his fingers find her clit and starts rubbing it, while his other hand holds her steady across her breasts. Morgan can tell that he isn’t going to last long in this position, judging by the moans of the young woman and herself, everyone is close to their own release.

The young woman is the first. She thrusts her head back against the hard wood table and arches her back toward the man’s thrusting cock. Her hands are clawing at his back, pulling him tighter to her as her pelvis quivers against his. The man then lets out a moan and pushes hard against the young woman. Morgan can only imagine the jets of cum that are now filling the young woman’s pussy.

The sight is enough for Morgan as she starts gasping at her own orgasm. Her pussy clutches the fake cock as she collapses forward against the crack and with one final deep thrust into her, pulse after pulse of fluid flood s her pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.