Hollowe'En - Cover

Hollowe'En

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The company is throwing a Halloween party, but some are working late and harder than ever. It is a strange night and strange things happen especially when plants and symbiotes mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Halloween   Violence  

The lab is eerily silent save for the humming of hard drives and lights. Other than the machines and equipment there isn’t any other sign of human life. The door to the chamber remains wide open but that doesn’t matter as the pumpkin patch has grown outside the chamber, spreading out across the lab. And up over many of the walls. The wish of Jackie is to spread it as much as she can but even she has limitations. Sustenance is need for growth. But she has taken steps to get what she requires.

The door to the lab hisses open and the soft sounds of the man’s shoes hitting the floor echo through the lab. “What the hell is going on in here,” his voice breaks through the silence like glass shattering. He takes a few steps inside, looking around at the unbelievable sight set before his eyes. “Is there anyone in here?” he calls out.

The only sound that follows is that of the equipment and computers. He sniffs the air. There is something odd about it. Not only does it seem fresher but it has a faint tinge of sweetness to it. He sniffs again and feels his head getting a little woozy.

Did someone leave a few oxygen tanks open?

Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around his chest and belly. He is pulled tightly against a softer body. The fingers of the hand slip through his buttoned up shirt to tease his nipple as he is rained upon with kisses and nibbles across the back of his neck. To his surprise the person pulls suddenly away from his body.

Luis, the board director, turn to face his attacker. “Doctor Matthews?” he questions. The naked woman before him looks like her, but her hair with its greenish-white color throws her appearance off, as well as her height. He remembers the young woman being at least six inches shorter.

Jackie just smiles at him for a moment before her hands slide up to the sides of his face. She leans in to place her lips on his. Her tongue enters the man’s mouth as her hand moves to the back of his head to pull him in tight. Luis is so caught up in the sudden kiss that his mind struggles with what is taking place. His body doesn’t respond and moves as if on its own accord. His hands roam her backside as their tongues struggle against each other. After a few moments, she grips his hair and pulls his face away.

Luis is a bit confused at first, but she flashes him a sexy smile. She then pushes him down and he slides to his knees. Luis sees a perfectly smooth pussy with the nicest set of lips hanging gently from it. He struggles to lean into her crotch, but Jackie’s grip holds him just out of reach. His hands rub up and down her legs and ass. He can easily pull her forward, but he doesn’t. His mind screams in protest but new thoughts enter his mind and struggle against the old ones.

Then his eyes go wide.

From between those perfect shaped pussy lips a thick, long cock slides out and upward. It arcs mostly beautifully, swollen with arousal. The fight inside his mind dies down and he soon finds himself struggling against her grip even more. Jackie relents, allowing him to move toward her beautiful cock.

Not wasting any time, Luis plants gentle kisses, starting at her pussy. He moves down to the base of the cock and back up the shaft until he reaches the sensitive head. His mouth slips onto it and pushes until the head hits the back of his throat. Jackie pushes his head on farther and Luis has to fight his natural reflexes as tears stream down his face. Then she lets go of the man and he falls back onto his ass, gagging and panting.

Jackie smiles down at him and says, “Thanks you for coming down here to meet with me. I need someone to assist me, but before we get to that we are going to have a little fun.”

She grabs his head again as her other hand grips the base of her cock. She points it toward his face. It looks painfully hard with veins that stick out to form thick ridges. It is very taut and angry looking.

“Open your mouth,” she orders.

Despite every reason not to, Luis opens his mouth wide.

Jackie pulls him forward, using his mouth to envelop her cock. She pumps her hips forward at the same time and proceeds to face fuck him. Gurgling sounds erupt from Luis’ mouth as saliva bubbles out all over the cock and floor beneath him. Finally she pulls it free and pushes him back down by his hair where the vines set to work tearing his clothes from his body until his is completely naked.

Jackie remains standing as two green vine tentacles slide up along his calves to his thigh. They warp themselves around the thighs and pull them apart. A third tentacle vine slithers up along the crack of his ass, beside his balls and up along if shaft. It then loops around and with one fast swoop it swallows Luis’ cock to the base. The man feels fluid sliding down of his balls. Without moving the tentacle ripples, sending pleasure through the man as if it were jerking him off. As the strange tentacle pleasures the man it focuses on his sensitive head creating suction while swirling around it. Luis cannot believe what is happening to him or how, but it is incredible, better than any blow job he has ever received.

Another tentacle stretches up to latch onto his balls, acting similar to the previous one, while a third runs along the crack of that man’s ass, occasionally grazing his sensitive asshole. Luis notices that his cock feels more swollen and harder than ever. The tentacle on his balls opens wider to take them fully in, applying gentle suction while aggressively attacking them with sweet lashes from an unseen part of the tentacle. Soon Luis’s soft moans are filling the lab.

Then suddenly he feels a cool blast of air as his ass is spread open. With his asshole fully on display, the single unused tentacle brushes across it. Luis’ reaction goes against his instincts. Shifting his hips forward, he slides his asshole closer at the teasing tentacle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.