Hollowe'En
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The company is throwing a Halloween party, but some are working late and harder than ever. It is a strange night and strange things happen especially when plants and symbiotes mix.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Halloween   Violence  

Three Days Earlier

Faith stands at the edge of the special pumpkin patch that she and Morgan have created. She smirks to herself. It is rather ironic that Halloween is only three days away and here they have created a pumpkin patch that they plan to reveal at the company’s Halloween party.

The company they work for is the leading manufacturer in sex toys. But the company doesn’t just have the regular lines of toys for men and women like all the other companies in the same industry. What does separate Original Sin Toys from the rest are their special sex toys. They are the first company to have created a living doll called the Android Sex Partner® as well as the first fully interactive virtual reality system, Total VR Secperience®.

Unfortunately Faith didn’t get to work on either of the projects because she wasn’t hired by the company until afterward. The company executives wanted to do something different and thus take the company in a new direction while keeping them ahead of the competition. With her background in botany and plant genetics, Faith was scooped right up right out of college. She had been placed in the research and development section of the company with Morgan Green, the company’s leading researcher.

Morgan had worked on both the android and VR lines and is considered the company’s top researcher because she is easily one of the most imaginative unconventional designers alive. Together, the board of executives figured the two women could come up with something new and special.

And they have.

Her mind drifts back to earlier this morning when she and Morgan were brainstorming their next project together.


Morgan sets the silicon cock shaped toy down on the floor and sits back, watching the clear juices pouring out of her research partner. Faith pants heavy. Her chest rises and falls with each ragged breath she takes.

“This little toy is wonderful,” Faith gasps between breaths. “We should have used one of these sooner.”

“I know, right?” Morgan agrees. “The company has a patented chemical that enhances the experience embedded in the material of all their toys.”

The two researchers sit, catching their breaths over the next few moments. They have spent the majority of their brainstorming session’s morning playing with each other than actually working on their duties in the lab.

“So did you decide?” Faith asks as she sits up on her elbows.

Morgan frowns at her partner. “I don’t know it we should. I mean, we can use one of the androids.”

“But we want to make sure that it performs to the specifications that we want,” Faith protests. “The unveiling is only three days away.”

“And that is what the androids are programmed for. They are closer to experiencing pleasure as you or I than anything else,” the woman explains. “Their programming is on the same level as the VR unit.”

“But that is just the problem,” Faith argues. “The experience for them is similar. You can’t get any better than actual. The androids don’t have that.”

Morgan crawls up to her knees and then over to her research partner. She kisses Faith on the forehead and then moves down to her nose and finally to her lips. The kiss is long and lingering. When she pulls away, Faith feels like she already knows what the final answer is going to be. Morgan is the lead on this project, so she gets the final word no matter what.

“We’ll use one of the androids and then if it all goes well then we can discuss one of us doing it,” Morgan says as she climbs to her feet, keeping her eyes locked with Faith’s. “I just cannot risk something bad happening to either one of us. Besides, the board would have a fit if we did something like that without either their permission or trail runs with androids.”

“Morgan...” Faith calls from behind as the woman heads for the bathroom.

Morgan stops but doesn’t turn around. “Don’t worry Faith. The company is in no hurry to release a new product, why should you? This is only going to blast your career to new heights, so exercise a little patience.”


Faith shakes the memories of the morning away from her head and then takes a deep breath. She sighs heavily and takes one final look around the lab. Except for her, it is empty. If something goes awry, it is her ass and probably Morgan’s as well. She takes one step into the chamber and then another. Once she is fully inside the chamber, she lets out a breath that she didn’t even realize she had been holding.

She stands up as straight as she can, inhaling deeply. The air is fresher in the chamber as well as sweet compared to the outside of it. As far as the two women have been able to access, it is because of the pumpkin patch. She steps farther into the chamber, stepping into the mass of vines. There are several fully grown pumpkins lying around and she tries to be extra careful not to trip over any of them. It is an impressive sight and, even though it looks like a normal pumpkin patch, it is far from that.

Her and Morgan’s goal with this new creation was to make a plant that can both provide sexual pleasure for its user and family or friends as well provide enhancing chemicals when eaten. The company executives wanted something that the whole family could enjoy or something that friends could get together for. And they have it, as long as it works like it supposed to that is.

Faith kneels down to look over one of the pumpkins. The entire patch looks just like any other as it lies dormant. All it will take is injecting just one of the pumpkins with their special serum to wake it up. She could just easily slip back into the lab and grab the vial...

The sound of a giggle breaks the silence and Faith from her thoughts. She quickly stands up and spins around in the direction of the sound. The lab is still empty. She suddenly feels alone and vulnerable. The hairs on the back of her neck begin to stand up and she takes it as a warning that something just isn’t quite right. As she takes a step toward the door, a thick vine abruptly rises and bumps her foot, causing the woman to fall face first onto the mass of vines.

The vines writhe around, some thickening in width right before her very eyes. Then they are in the air, coming up and over Faith’s back, tearing into her clothes and ripping them apart like a mower would a grass field. She fights and rolls around, trying to break free but soon finds herself sitting on the floor among the vines and pumpkins wearing nothing more than her socks and shoes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.