Anathema
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - When Narcisa loses her husband her life spirals in change. Years later, she is restless, fighting in the pit fights. Her current boyfriend is using her, but to what end? And what is that killer symbiote creature running around?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Bryan barges into his office and is surprised to see Narcisa sitting at his desk. She is completely naked and when she spreads her legs, he can see her bare sex beneath the glass top. She has an enticing smile on her face as she stares straight at him.

“What are you doing here?” he asks, knowing that it was the thing to say the moment they left his mouth.

“Not expecting me back so soon?” Bryan’s mouth goes dry and all he can do is shake his head. “Well good, because I’m so very horny.” Her legs are fully part as she wiggles in the chair. Her hand drops down and she starts to massage her pussy lips, letting out little moans in the process. “I didn’t think with all the commotion you were planning on coming up and I might have been pleasing myself.”

Bryan smiles. His fears that she took the words of the inspector to heart drift away. He crosses the expanse of carpet between the door and the desk. Narcisa turns the chair, when he comes around the side of the desk and he drops right between her legs. Her head goes back and her eyes closed tight. Bryan doesn’t waste a second and dives right in, locking his mouth to her glistening wet slit. Narcisa lets out a squeal and inches closer to him.

She climaxes near instantly. Her juices gush over his face but Bryan is only urged on, licking and sucking her lips and clit. She squeezes his head with her thighs and begins to slowly thrust her hips. She clutches the chair and moans. Her eyes are shut tight and she grits her teeth. Her clit is hard and her pussy steaming with need. Her breathing becomes shallow while her moans become more consistent.

“Ah, fuck yes,” she groans as she grinds into Bryan’s face. “Oh shit yes!” She pushes his head down and thrusts her hips up. She gnashes her teeth and pushes herself against him one more time and her orgasms bursts again. The climax washes over her and she pushes him away to all but collapse into the chair.

Bryan stands up and starts pulling his clothes off. When his belt clicks, Narcisa’s head drops forward and her eyes spring open. “Oh yes, I do want that,” she says licking her lips. She arches her back and spreads her legs wide. “Hurry up.”

Bryan’s cock bounces out and Narcisa slides to her knees, pulling down his pants. She grips the base of his cock and gives it a long lick from base to tip before taking it into her mouth. Her head bobs up and down and moans and coos escape her with every repetition. Bryan lets her go at it for a few moments before he grabs her arms, lifting her up and back into the chair. He follows her, gripping his cock and rubbing it against her wet entrance.

“Yeeees, fuck me,” she whimpers. “Fuck me now.”

Bryan presses against her and slowly enters and Narcisa immediately lets out a deep moan. She is incredibly wet and he drives in as far as he can go, feeling her pussy cling to him like it didn’t want his cock to go anywhere but in. Narcisa grips his legs beneath hers as her hands wrap the back of his neck and head. He pulls back and thrusts back in deep again. With her legs in his firm grasp, he starts moving in and out, in and out. Narcisa pulls him in tight, her head resting in the crook of his neck. Bryan picks up his rhythm, fucking her in earnest.

Then just as he is really beginning to get into it, she pushes him way to topple onto the floor. “Get on the floor,” she orders. Before he can complain one way or the other, Narcisa is springing from the chair, landing and straddling his hips. She moves his cock to her pussy and slides down on it.

Bryan grabs her hips as she bucks wildly on his cock. She gasps and squeals, placing her hands on his chest for balance and starting to pump more erratically. Her teeth are clenched and before Bryan knows it, she is climaxing with a howling scream. Her breathing is labored as her body shudders above his. Bryan wants to cum and starts to thrust his hips upward, but stops suddenly when he notices raw pain emanating from his chest.

Instantly his eyes fly open and to stare at the cause and he can make out two black claws dug in. Bright red blood seeps from beneath the claws and he panic. His eyes follow the claws up to see the black give way to Narcisa’s natural light skin. His eyes draw to her face and except for the mouth full of razor sharp, white fangs, she looks the same. A whipping motion behind her catches his attention and he sees a long, black tail flailing through the air.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.