Anathema - Cover

Anathema

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Narcisa loses her husband her life spirals in change. Years later, she is restless, fighting in the pit fights. Her current boyfriend is using her, but to what end? And what is that killer symbiote creature running around?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Donna Wilks stands over the body of Kristy York. She has just finishes cleaning the woman up and writing up her report and now looks over the young woman once more before putting her away in the cold storage unit.

“It’s a shame,” she mutters to the cold corpse. “You were so young, too.”

“Yes, it’s a shame they can’t live as long as you have,” a female voice says behind the woman.

Donna jumps and turns around to face the surprise visitor.

“Miss Quinn,” she says breathlessly. “What exactly brings you down here?”

“The usual,” Narcisa says. “Mr. Castle just wanted to make sure that any and all evidence on this woman was destroyed. You are filling out your report properly, correct?”

“Of c-course,” Donna stammers. “I made sure the police do not have anything to go on, just like with the others. But eventually they are going to catch on.”

“They won’t catch on so long as you do your job,” Narcisa counters and walks up close to the blonde. “And if you continue doing such a good job, Mr. Castle will be more than happy to continue his compensation.” She then pulls out a thick envelope and hands it to the other woman.

Donna grabs at it, but Narcisa doesn’t release her grip on it. “We’re not going to have to start worrying about this are we?”

Donna shakes her head. “Why can’t you just make the bodies disappear? Why involve me?”

“Getting rid of a body can be difficult,” she says simply. “Besides, why would Mr. Castle want the families of these women to wonder where they disappeared to or whether they may be dead?”

“No, they will just wonder why or how they died or by whom,” Donna blurts out before realizes she can stop herself. “I-I didn’t mean...”

“Oh I know exactly what you meant,” Narcisa says, stepping in closer. Her fingers brush along the blonde’s breasts, sending waves through the woman. Her face grows red with embarrassment and excitement. “Perhaps you need a little more compensation?”

Donna shakes her head and holds up the envelope like a ward. “No, Mr. Castle provides me enough and I-I intend to continue keeping his, um, secret for him.”

“For all of us?” Narcisa prods on.

Donna nods quickly, swallowing hard. “Of c-course. That’s what I meant.”

“Or course not,” Narcisa says as she strokes the blonde’s cheek. “But you do want something more in compensation. Money isn’t what you seek is it? Being a coroner is such a lonely job, requiring—no—demanding so many hours from you. You don’t have time to date to find that special woman do you?”

Donna takes a deep breath, nodding her head to everything Narcisa points out. She feels her pussy burning with need. She wants to reach out for this woman but at the same time she is far too scared to do it.

Narcisa drags her fingers down the blonde’s neck to her breasts and down her belly to the hem of her shirt. With a swift tuck, she removes the shirt in one go. Narcisa’s hands quickly drop back to Donna’s pants to undo and remove just as quickly. With the woman standing naked before her, Narcisa smiles and licks her lips. “What a magnificent sight.”

Donna shivers in anticipation and it doesn’t escape Narcisa’s eyes. The predatory female merely smiles wider and strips off her clothing. They stand across from one another, their eyes roaming over each other’s bodies. Narcisa is the first to move and she steps forward, pressing her body into the other woman’s. Her hard nipples rub against Donna’s and the woman lets out a needy little moan.

Narcisa runs her fingers along Donna’s hips up to her arms, continuing until she runs both sets of fingers up the entire upper length of the coroner’s body. Then she wraps her hands in Dona’s hair and pulls her throat to her own lips and begins to gently kiss the neck and shoulders. The redhead feels the woman’s body shiver delightfully from the touch of her fingers and lips. Slowly Narcisa starts to lower her fingertips down Donna’s neck and shoulders over her breast. Her palm moves over the exposed nipples, down the belly and around the hip.

Donna moans softly and Narcisa wraps her hands around Donnas’ waist to pull her body closer. She moves her mouth to Donna’s full, shivering lips, kissing her gently several times before sliding her tongue beyond her lips and into the woman’s waiting mouth. Their tongues meet and move from one mouth to the other in a kiss that makes both of their bodies heave and push together. Narcisa moves her hands to hold Donna’s head and pull her mouth deeply against her own.

Slowly Narcisa lowers her tongue down to the blonde’s hardened nipples, licking them delicately and causing them to quickly swell against her tongue. Narcisa massages her current lover’s creamy soft breasts with her hands and moves from nipple to nipple, lightly swiping her tongue across them. Donna moans and moves one hand to the other’s head with the other hand still around her waist.

Next the scheming redhead starts to suck the blonde’s nipples, pulling one into her mouth and quickly alternating to the other ad back. When Narcisa feels the woman’s body trembling under the attention and her back begin to arch, Narcisa starts to flick her tongue faster across her nipples until Donna moan loudly and pushes her head against her breast.

Narcisa rolls one nipple between her thumb and finger as she sucks on the other hard growing tip into her mouth. She starts to lash her tongue wildly around the nipples, flicking at either nipple with each pass of her tongue. Meanwhile she is also rubbing and massaging Donna’s ass with her hands. She moves her mouth to one nipple and pulls it roughly into it, sucking on the tip with her lips to pull the pink bud out as far as it will go.

“Oh, yes!” Donna moans at the ministrations of her nipples.

Narcisa moves one hand down between her legs, cupping her pussy and applying just the right amount of pressure. Donna pushes against the groping appendage and starts to slowly move her hips. Her head falls back as she leans against the edge of the table. Narcisa runs her hand between the lips of her pussy.

Continuing the pressure on Donna’s breast with her mouth, she spreads the lips of her lover’s pussy and runs two fingers along the length of her slit. Donna’s hips jump, ready to be penetrated. Narcisa continues to rub her fingers along the pussy, until she can feel a thick wetness. Then the redhead inserts the two fingers into the honeypot, sinking them in as deep as they will go. Donna instantly starts to lift her hips to meet the other’s thrusts. She opens her legs a little more to allow Narcisa’s fingers deeper into her folds.

Narcisa finger fucks the blonde until her body stiffens and the hot insides of her pussy start to tighten around her digits. She removes her mouth from the nipple and lifts her body onto the edge of the table. She spreads Donna’s legs further to see her glorious slit perfectly angled for her mouth to latch onto. Donna’s lips are nicely swollen and bright pink. Her nether lips are fully open and creamy with the tip of her rosy pink bud protruding outward.

“I’m going to lick every inch of your sweet pussy over and over again.”

Donna opens her eyes to watch as her visitor she sticks out her tongue out and lick her from the wet opening of her slit to her pink clit. Over and over again, Narcisa licks her from bottom to top, top to bottom until she begs, “Put your fucking tongue in me please. Eat my pussy now, please.”

Narcisa flattens her tongue and pushes it as far as she can into the waiting wet hole. She folds the tip and pushes it around and around moving her head to get in in deeper, to touch that sweet spot that would make her juices flow even more. Donna moans as Narcisa moves her tongue in and out of her spread hole. Donna places her hands on the other’s head in an attempt to force her tongue deeper inside her hot pussy. She gyrates and shifts her hips to fuck herself on the tongue until her moans become screams of pleasure. Without prompting she lifts her legs into the air, holding them spread open for the sensual pit fighter to dive in deep. So she does and fucks the woman with her tongue to Donna’s rhythm, until the blonde drops her legs and starts to squeeze Narcisa’s head between her tight thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.