Anathema - Cover

Anathema

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Narcisa loses her husband her life spirals in change. Years later, she is restless, fighting in the pit fights. Her current boyfriend is using her, but to what end? And what is that killer symbiote creature running around?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

Footfalls dance along the walls as the tall lithe woman walks steadily down the alleyway. She has her arms wrapped tightly around her body and her breaths come out quickly. Every single bit of noise, other than her steps makes her look over her shoulder. She realizes that it was a mistake to take the short cut through the alley, but her pride won’t let her turn back. Besides, she is nearly to the other side and then from there it will be straight home.

The woman feels a gush of wind behind her and quickly spins around. There is nothing but darkness. She turns back around, shaking. “Just a little further,” she whispers to herself.

The woman takes a few more steps before stopping. Silence is all that surrounds her. In the distance the sounds of the city’s night life come filtering in, but otherwise nothing else. There is something nagging at her in the back of her mind, but she’s afraid to turn around again and find out that she’s right. A chill runs through her, but she shakes her head and steps forward. The moment she does, the woman hears a low growl.

For just one moment she considers running. Maybe, just maybe, she’ll be able to make it to the end of the alley and into the public eye. The city is busy at night so there is bound to be someone that will see her and come to her aid. Cueria has some fairly upstanding citizens in this part of the city. When a second growl comes, it sounds closer and she decides she might not even make it as far as the next few steps.

She turns around to face a black as night creature on four legs. It looks like a large cat, but instead of fur, it is covered in what looks like latex skin. Taut muscles ripple beneath the hide. It has a fearsome mouth full of razor sharp teeth and beady little yellow eyes. It’s long, slender tail whips back and forth as two similar tentacles with flat ends, studded with fearsome white teeth, writhe through the air from its back.

The woman shrieks, a blood curdling scream. She drops her purse and her need to survive kicks in. She turns and runs. The cat-like creature smiles in an uncharacteristically human way, not that its victim can see it. The chase is on.

Running like she is possessed, the frightened woman is giving it everything she can. Every ounce of her will and strength is focused on moving faster and faster.

But it is useless.

The woman runs, giving it everything she can but it no use. The woman s forced to the ground as the creature leaps on her back. It presses her face into the concrete and growls down at her. ‘Foolish,’ it says. ‘You shouldn’t have made me chase you.’

The woman starts to weep. “Please don’t hurt me,” she pleads.

‘I won’t hurt you ... much.’

The creature removes itself from the woman and steps back off of her. The woman takes a moment before moving, unsure whether to even do that. But when the creature doesn’t attack, she gets to her knees and then her feet. Without looking back this time, she bolts, or tries to.

From the cat-like creature the two tentacles with flat ends snap forward, wrapping around her wrists. The teeth dig into her flesh and the woman cries out in pain. Her body is yanked back and her feet go out from beneath her, but she is held aloft by the tentacles. They turn her around to face the creature. It swipes at her clothes with its claws, shredding the material to pieces.

‘This game of cat and mouse is boring,’ growls the creature. ‘Playtime is over.’

The woman is brought closer and the creature’s tail whips forward. It slides around the woman’s breast, squeezing them. The woman struggles to free herself but the bindings on her wrists doesn’t allow for much wiggle room. The end of the tail open like a little mouth lined with tiny teeth and a small red tongue. It latches on to a nipple and starts to suckle on it. It holds the nipple in its mouth before pulling up and then letting it drop. It repeats this a few times, before switching to the other nipple all while the rest of the tentacle tail squeezes her breasts.

The woman’s cries begin to sound like moans, but she still fights back. An internal conflict rages within her. This is a violation of her body and yet what the creature is doing feels so very good. That is until the tentacle tail suddenly ceases its attack and slides away of her, leaving her...

Wanting more?

How could she want more? It is impossible to want this. And then any thoughts that may be running through her head about her current situation disappears as one of her pussy lips are taken into the tiny mouth at the end of the wicked tentacle tail. She quivers and throws her head back as she moans.

What the hell did I do that for?

The creature grins wickedly. The power it holds over this this woman is intoxicating. The tiny mouth releases the lip and moves between her slit. Its tiny red tongue slips out and licks upward along the crack causing the woman to buck. She starts to close her legs against the intruding mouth, but then stops herself short as her mind struggles with the intense pleasure. She wants for this to end now and yet she the want for it to continue is far more.

The tiny mouth then flicks its tongue inside, as if to see exactly what will happen. It darts in and out, in and out, making its tongue a makeshift cock that is now fucking its victim. She moans every time the tongue shoves its way inside. Then the tongue slips out ad ventures down to lick her backdoor. She bucks again.

“Oh fuck,” she says breathlessly.

The creature growls in satisfaction. ‘Oh how the mouse has decided to play with the cat.’

The tiny tongue licks the woman’s rear entrance even more, running around it firmly. Then it slips back up to her pussy and drives in all the way to the entrance of her cervix where it whips around. This act causes the woman to thrash even more in ecstasy. And just when she expects it to go further, the tongue comes free and whips up to her clit, flicking at it repeatedly. The woman pants quickly and frantically.

The tiny tongue wraps around the little nub before the mouth latches on and starts to suck. The forceful motion causes the woman to buck uncontrollably. Now she is completely under the creature’s control. And this is confirmed when she starts to cry out.

“More! Harder!”

The tiny mouth sucks firmly, squeezing the small clit even more. When she starts to quake from the sudden orgasm that grips her, the mouth slips off and slips its tongue back inside her to feel her pussy contract. Then she gushes as waves of pleasure come crashing down. Once she stops and her body calms, the tentacle tail withdraws. The woman is left feeling weak. Her legs feel like jelly and her head lolls.

“That was incredible,” she mumbles.

‘The cat won’t stop playing just because the mouse is tired,’ the creature growls.

The woman lifts her head, casting an expression of uncertainty at the creature. Then she feels herself being pulled backward, her feet dragging on their heels until she bumps against the wall. She looks down at the cat-like creature as its latex like skin begins to shift. Its muscles flex and ripple, appearing to change and grow. Her eyes then go wide as the creature suddenly transforms right in front of her.

By the time the transformation is complete, the cat-like creature is standing on two very powerful looking legs with two equally strong arms. Both its massive clawed hands grab onto her arms just as the two flat ended tentacles let go of her wrists. These two tentacles move down to take their place at her ankles instead, where they then forcefully spread her legs apart. Her pleasure filled mind shouts protest. Part of her fears what is coming next while the other part invites it, craves it even.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.