Pleasing the Boss
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Stevens. Mr. Parker wants you in his office. Now!”

‘Oh, God’, thought Ben. ‘This can’t be good.’

Ben looked out the window, half expecting the parking lot to be filled with police cars.

‘Oh, fuck.’

As Ben made his way through that maze of cubicles and up that flight of stairs, all eyes were on him. They all knew. He was a dead man walking.

“Mr. Stevens. Mr. Parker said to send you right in.”

Ben hadn’t been in Mr. Parker’s office since the day he was hired. Mr. Parker made it a point to shake hands with all new employees. His office looked the same yet somehow, much larger.

“Not to be a hard-ass here, but I can’t accept any delays. We will have delivery by Friday or else we’ll be looking for a new supplier.” “Yes.” “Please do.” “See that it does.”

Ben watched as Mr. Parker finally hung up the phone.

“So, Stevens. I talked to my son this morning.”

‘Here it comes.’

Mr. Parker wrote something in his journal.

‘Okay. And?’

Mr. Parker put down his pen.

“I don’t think you realize how long it’s been since my and my wife have had an actual conversation with our son.”

‘Huh?’

“He actually was excited to tell us about how great his weekend was.”

‘Oh, shit. What?’

“You and your wife must be magical. In a couple days, you have made more progress than a team of doctors have in two years. How did you do it?”

“Well, I ... um.”

“My wife and I don’t know how to thank you.”

“Well ... I...”

“Stevens, my wife has these little parties every month and she insisted that I invite you and your wife. It’s this Friday.”

“Well, I’ll have to check with Lisa, but...”

“Good, good. Now keep up the good work and we’ll see you on Friday. Seven. Oh, and close the door when you leave.”

Mr. Parker picked up the phone. “Loretta, get Walker on the line.”

Ben stood, “Okay. Sure.”

As soon as the door closed, Ben raised his fist in triumph, “Yes!”.

Loretta, on the phone with Mr. Parker, looked at him and smiled.

“Sir. Jay Walker on line two.”

It was all Ben could do not to pick up the phone and call his wife, but he wanted to wait. He wanted to tell her in person. To see the look on her face when he told her that they had been invited to a party hosted by the Parkers.

Ben came in from the garage to find his wife waiting for him. Clearly excited, Lisa spoke first, “Honey, I have some big news.”

Ben looked at her. If she was happy now, just wait until she heard his news.

“Me, too. Honey. But you go first.” His news was big enough that he could afford to wait.

“We’ve been invited to a party this Friday at the Parker residence AND guess who’s going to the spa tomorrow with Jan Parker? One hint. You’re looking at her.”

“Wow, Honey. That’s great.” Ben was happy for her even though she stole his thunder. Plus, Ben didn’t get invited to a day at a spa.

“I got the call this morning. She couldn’t thank me enough.” Lisa laughed. “But get this. She says she wants all the details on how I did it. Wild, right?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.