Pleasing the Boss
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

“Yo, Benny. We need you.” It was Freddie.

Ben walked in to find Jacob standing with his pants at his ankles. Lisa was bent over at the waist, sucking his cock. It wasn’t as thick as Freddie’s but a good two inches longer. When she saw her husband, she stopped sucking but continued stroking him with her hand.

His cock almost touching her face.

“Can you be a dear and go buy some condoms and KY?”

Seeing that Ben was a bit confused, Lisa explained.

“Freddie and Jake want to fuck me in the ass. I’m going to need lots of lube for that. Condoms just makes it easier.”

With that said, she resumed blowing this new kid while Freddie positioned himself behind her. The sound of his wife’s muffled moan and the slap of skin on skin told Ben that Freddie’s cock was now buried in his wife’s pussy.

Looking back, Lisa was being pushed balls deep on Jacob’s cock and then quickly pulled back balls deep on Freddie’s. It was as if she was being skewered by one long pole. While her body was being abruptly pushed and pulled, her breasts maintained a more fluid motion. Ben could only imagine if they had been big and saggy.

“Hey, Benny. While you’re out, grab us some pizza. Oh, and some chocolate syrup. And whipped cream.”

“Of course, Freddie.” Ben turned and closed his eyes. He let out a small sigh, “No problem. Anything special for you, Jacob?”

It took Jake a moment to realize Ben was talking to him. His attention was on the blow job he was receiving. “Huh? Oh. Sure. No. Pizza sounds good.” Then, as an afterthought, “Thank you for asking.”

Ben found the woman behind the register a bit judgmental with Ben’s chosen items. Condoms, KY, chocolate syrup, and a pack of gum. But then it may have just been his bad mood.

“Big party at my place. Maybe you can stop by later.”

Looking at the scowl on Ben’s face, the lady turned three shades of red. Seeing her discomfort seemed to help. Ben was much nicer to the lady at the pizza joint.

Lisa let out a big grunt as the big cock head penetrated her sphincter. Even with the lube, it was tight. “I can’t believe you’ve never fucked your wife in the ass.”

Lisa was in a kneeling position with her arms spread out wide. Her ass was up while her face and boobs were smashed into the bed. Ben noticed the death grips Lisa had on the sheet.

Freddie was standing next to the bed, working his large cock into Lisa’s ass. Ben and Jacob both watched as Freddie’s entire cock slowly disappeared. Jacob looked to Ben, clearly impressed. It was as if they were watching some cool trick on Youtube.

“What’s it feel like?” Jacob was asking.

“Definitely different.” He had a steady rhythm now. In and out. “Her butt hole definitely clamps down.”

If Freddie or Jacob noticed Lisa’s discomfort, they didn’t let on. Ben watched as her hands clenched the sheet tight then loosened then tight again. A couple times she reached back as if attempting to somehow dislodge the large cock but her arm just jerked about with nothing to grab.

Normally, Ben would sympathize with his wife’s suffering, but in this case, not so much. ‘She made her bed. Now she can sleep in it.’ Or get butt fucked in it.

Freddie was really pounding it now, as Lisa was now screaming. “OH FUCK! JESUS!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.