Pleasing the Boss - Cover

Pleasing the Boss

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Ben returned to the living room. Freddie was on the computer. Had Ben looked closer, he would have saw that Freddie was going through their personal pics and mailing the hotter ones of Lisa to himself. While not pornographic, some of the pics were never meant to be seen by others.

After about an hour, the guys heard the door to the bedroom open and Lisa came out in her robe. Ignoring Ben, she walked over to Freddie. With her back to Ben, Lisa opened her robe, showing Freddie she had nothing on under it.

Without looking directly at him, she asked, “Is this what you want?”

Freddie sat up straight in his chair. “Fuck yea.”

With that, Lisa tied her robe back up and took the teenager by the hand. “Come with me.”

Ben started to get up, but Lisa stopped him. “You’re not invited.”

Ben waited to hear the door close before getting up and creeping to the door. He could tell they were talking but couldn’t easily make out what they were saying.

Ben did make out when Lisa yelped, “Ouch! Damn it. Be gentle.”

Freddie had wasted no time going after Lisa’s big tits. He sucked hard on her right nipple while pulling on her left. Lisa could tell it was not malintent but from inexperience. Seems young Freddie from earlier was all talk. It was clear he had never been with a girl.

“There. That’s better. Like that.”

As he nursed from her breasts, Lisa helped pull off his t-shirt and was now working on his blue jeans. When she reached in and grabbed his cock, she was clearly impressed.

“Woah. Looks like we got us a big one.”

Sure enough, Lisa soon had Freddie’s pants at his ankles, revealing eight solid inches of hard cock. Lisa couldn’t begin to get her hand around its thickness. If not the biggest cock she had ever had, it sure was in the top five.

She led him over and sat him on the bed before kneeling down and taking the end of his cock into her mouth. Freddie let out a loud, “Oh, fuck yea!”

Lisa assumed correctly that her husband was standing outside the door and that he heard that loud and clear.

Working up as much saliva as she could, Lisa got the teen’s cock nice and wet before wrapping her large breasts around it. All guys liked her titty fucks. Freddie was no exception.

“Wow! They feel so soft. Fucking amazing.”

It wasn’t long before Lisa felt the warm wet goo shoot up under her chin and slide down her neck and onto her breasts.

Lisa got up and opened the door, knowing Ben would be there. For his part, Ben was taken aback and clearly embarrassed.

“Hey, Perv. Get us a couple of warm wet wash clothes.”

Ben looked at all the cum dripping from his wife’s neck and chest. Looking beyond her, he saw Freddie, who had fallen back on the bed but his legs still dangled down to the floor.

Ben couldn’t help but look at Freddie’s big cock. ‘Damn’, he thought, ‘he’s not even hard and he’s twice as big as me.’

“Ben! Go. Before it drips on the carpet.”

A minute later Ben brought the rags as requested.

Without so much as a thank you, Lisa took the rags from her husband. She started to raise one of the rags to her neck but paused. She looked into her husband’s eyes and with a wicked smile, she asked, “Unless you want to lick it off?”

Ben could feel his face turn red. After a pause, Lisa shrugged, “No? Okay then.”

She proceeded to clean herself with the warm rag before handing it back to her husband. “Feel free to suck on this is you like.”

With more laughter, she closed the door. He stood there, listening as the door once again was locked.

Lisa looked over to the bed. “Don’t be falling asleep on me, Sugar. Momma wants to ride that monster cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.