Pleasing the Boss
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Clowns

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Anxious to please the boss, Ben agrees to take his boss's troubled son home for the weekend. But he soon learns the son has a major crush on Ben's wife. Story inspired by my caption at imgur.com/fb3lmI6

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Rape   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Freddie returned to the living room as Ben cleaned up. Lisa was still in the bathroom when he got done. He thought about checking on her, but instead, decided to check on Freddie.

Freddie had found some photo albums and was in the process of pulling out the ones with Ben and throwing them on the floor. When Ben entered, Freddie looked at him, daring him to say something.

Freddie had found some of Lisa in a bikini, “Damn”. He put those in a separate pile. He planned on keeping those.

They both heard the bathroom door open and soon heard the bedroom door open then close. After a few minutes, it was obvious Lisa had no intentions of rejoining them for the night.

When Ben finally entered, he found his wife propped up in bed, reading. She didn’t look up. Sounding like a kid who had just broke his mom’s favorite vase, Ben timidly asked, “So. Are you mad at me?”

Lisa didn’t even bother looking up from her book.

“Jesus, Ben. What do you think?”

Lisa paused, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. Finally, she exhaled. In a calmer voice, she continued.

“Let’s see. You bring someone to our home without telling me.”

Ben started to respond but Lisa held up her finger to stop him, “You could have called.” She continued, “Then, I’m insulted and groped. In my own home!”

Ben started to respond, “He has issues I know, but...”

Lisa cut him off. “I’m not done talking.” She continued, “I can almost understand the kid. He’s a spoiled little brat who’s used to getting what he wants. But you. You are my husband and you are supposed to come to my aid. Protect me. Instead, you spent the night looking the other way.”

Ben paused, knowing he had to choose his words carefully and also waiting to see if Lisa was done.

“It’s just that, you know, Karl is retiring soon, and well, someone has to move up into his position and well...”

Lisa sat her book on the night stand and looked to her husband, clearly perplexed.

“So, what do you expect of me, Ben? Am I to make out with him? Should I spread my legs so this entitled kid can mount me. How far am I to take this?”

Ben clearly didn’t know what to say, but by being silent, Lisa was sure she was hearing loud and clear.

“Oh, my God! You do want me to fuck him.”

Clearly flustered, Ben tried to explain. He stammered, “It’s just that, well, it’s more than getting a promotion. I mean, I didn’t want to say anything to you but honestly, they’re going to be making some cuts and the vibe I’ve been getting is, well, I could be one of them.”

“Jesus, Ben. Why haven’t you said anything? You know this affects us both. You are the one who talked me into quitting my job and going back to school. We’ve spent the last two weeks looking for a bigger house, for God’s sake.”

Ben started towards her, intent on giving her a reassuring hug. But Lisa wanted none of that. Not now. She needed time to think.

“No, Ben.”

Ben stopped, clearly confused. “You need to go. You’re sure as hell not sleeping in here tonight, so go. Sleep in the spare room. Sleep on the couch. I don’t care. Just go.”

Lisa watched as her husband grabbed bedding from the closet and some clothes from a dresser. For a moment, she almost took pity on him.

Just before he left, Lisa stopped him. She was calm now.

“I have one more question. Is this really about saving your job or is this some sick ploy of yours so you can watch some kid fuck me? Or is it both?”

Ben’s face flushed and he started to say something but then decided against it. This set Lisa off once again, “Oh, my God! Just go!” She threw her book at him, “Get the fuck out of here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.