Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I didn’t say anything. I just watched her twirl up into the air. Her arms crossed over her breasts. She had perfect form as she flew backwards crashing down toward the hard gymnasium floor.

Lisa stayed quiet, pale faced and motionless. Like me. Our hands tightened together.

Mandy plummeted, tilted so her spinning head would catch the floor first and what survived of her pretty face would blow back through her brain. I didn’t want this. Did I? Lisa wasn’t moving either; she had to assist me. No! I couldn’t figure out what to do. Maybe she couldn’t either.

Holly stormed past Anna. She dragged her best friend to help. Candace shouldered Isabel down to her daughter’s legs. Mandy landed, on her back, the two short sophomores hardly compressing their knees like the coach and Mandy’s mother to end the cheerleader’s rapid descent.

“Oh thank God!” worried Seth. My teeth ground inside my clenched jaw.

“Keep your mouth closed,” I pointed wildly in Seth’s direction. The quiet uncertain murmuring of the crowd lost a twelfth of its volume. A black hole of silence appeared in the bleachers. I nudged Lisa.

“You can all talk again when you leave the gym,” She squeezed my fingers.

“Thank you,” I leaned in and kissed her ear.

“You’re here,” Mandy had found her feet. Her cheerleader teammates now winged the stage. The entire population of our school watched the group of us with bated breath.

“I am,” I rubbed my head against Lisa’s hair, “And so are you.”

“Blue, huh?” Mandy had a bright amazing smile. She used just a pinch of it, “First prize?”

“Yeah, shall we get started?” I stepped towards her. Isabel stamped out in front of her daughter.

“You’re going to leave her alone!” She said fiercely, “You’re not going to bully her like you bullied my son!”

“Not like your son at all,” Lisa laughed.

“It’s OK mom,” Mandy stepped alongside her mother, “Leo and I, we’re friends. Right, Leo?”

“Yes, I’ve always liked you,” I admitted. I didn’t have this confidence before breakfast. “But I’m not hanging out in the friend zone.”

“Oh,” Mandy frowned, “But what about Lisa?”

“This is all me,” She promised. “He needs to get you out of his head. Look but don’t touch. No, none of that for him or me anymore.”

“But--”

I interrupted Mandy when I picked up her hands. “If I had been asked yesterday, I’d have said you were the girl I wanted more than anyone.”

“Leo, the whole school’s here,” Her cheeks burned. Her voice got used up as she spoke, fizzling into nothingness. “My mom. My dad. My brother.”

“And the floor is hard. And someone smells like old socks.”

“That’s probably you, Leo,” Lisa sniffed. “It’s also less like socks and more like dried sex. You’ve been sweating and covered in girl cum all day.”

“How about we have another shower?” Mandy suggested. She swallowed a worried gasp. She met eyes with Lisa and shivered. “Lisa can come too, of course.”

“No,” I said. I reached for Mandy and brushed her hair. “I promise to do my best. I’ve learned a lot today.”

“Oh my God! This is going to be so hot! My knees are shaking!” Holly hardly whispered into Anna’s ear. Her voice didn’t carry as it was eaten up by the uncertainty in our audience. She had seemed so loud, in the weird stillness of the gymnasium. I smiled. That’s when I first heard the dragging plastic.

“That’s my brother,” Anna told me. I turned my head past my sophomores to watch Miles and Stewart, Gregg and Beth, and Alice and Amana dragging tumbling mats from one of the storage closets out around the stage. I smiled to Lisa.

“I’ll allow it,” She laughed. “I’m more than a little sympathetic after our time on the shower tiles. Though, I can’t promise I won’t be jealous.”

“Everyone’s going to see me,” Mandy was shaken now. I twisted to face her. I stroked her cheeks and pressed the pads of my thumbs into the side of her lips. Her frown returned after the first push. The second too, though her eyes smiled with her when I had pulled. On the third tug, she kept a small little smile that disappeared first from her tear threatened eyes.

“You’ll be amazing,” I assured her. “You’re beautiful and everyone wants to see you.”

“I don’t,” Mrs Matheson retorted.

“You can take your husband and wait in my office,” Candace suggested. She gave me a wan smile and I backed it up with a big one.

“Is that better?”

“Better is relative,” Mandy replied to me as her mother loped off. Her father was barking orders at all of his employees. He was going to pop out every eye that saw his daughter naked. Lisa laughed.

“I like your parents,” my assistant told the cheerleader. “And yet your family still sucks.”

“Mandy,” I stepped forward and she slapped her hands on my elbows, holding me back a few extra inches. “Let me come closer.”

It took a moment; I watched her eyes. Her mouth fell open in surprise when she let me take her in a tight hug. The gym mats had been piled up behind me. I walked Mandy to them and urged her to sit down.

“I don’t know what to do?”

“Do what you did with Julian, Howie, Marty, and Paul.” Lisa suggest. I looked up to her. She clarified, “Carde.”

“Thanks,” I laughed. I turned and brushed Mandy’s bangs out of her eyes.

“OK.” Mandy heaved a breath, “Just like last time.”

I waited, eager to see her change into a warm and loving creature. If anything she seemed colder, smaller.

“Leo, I’m sorry, I can’t do this! Can I call my mom for a ride home?” She asked with a lilt of jubilance to her voice.

“Really?” Lisa scoffed.

“I don’t want to lose my virginity like this,” Mandy folded her lip into a hard grimace but she stared me right in the face.

“I’m sorry,” I replied, unable to stop.

“I made up his mind for him,” Lisa now had some sympathy for Mandy. “You’d been teasing him all day. I needed you to see, for everyone to see, where being a tease gets you.”

“I’m sorry,” Mandy apologized. “If--If I hadn’t been wearing white. I’d’ve been with you today.”

“You still will be,” I promised.

“Leo stop,” Lisa told me. I had reached behind Mandy’s butt to start dragging down her cheerleader skirt.

“He has to keep going, though,” Mandy spoke for me. I nodded. I did stop for the moment.

“Look, Mandy,” Lisa took a deep breath. “Will she listen to me, Leo?”

“I think so.” I understood the gravity of the word listen.

Lisa rushed over and dropped down onto her knees next to Mandy. “Whisper the truth. No need to tell the whole school.”

Holly instantly zipped closer to hear. I waved her down and she scampered onto the mats on Mandy’s right.

“Um,” The cheerleader almost smiled for Holly.

“Can Anna join us too?” Holly whispered. I looked to Mandy and to Lisa. Three was a majority vote. Despite my no, I looked up and waved to Anna. I would have to forgive her. I would have to mean it. I knew I would; I just had to push myself.

“Think back, before today,” Lisa whispered. “Last week, you’re passing Leo in the hallway. He does that quick smile and blush he always does when he looks you first in the breasts.”

“You do do that!” Holly slapped my arm as Anna settled down nervously behind her best friend.

“How does that look make you feel, Mandy?” Lisa reached across the cheerleader’s belly. My assistant ran her fingers in circles on my forearm.

“A little bit nervous,” Mandy answered. “Mostly hopeful that this will be the time I don’t have to be the first one who says hi.”

“Wow,” I said of my missed opportunities.

“It is that day,” Lisa said. “He looks you in the eyes. He cracks a smile, starting on the left side of his face and never really evening it out.” Anna and Holly were lit up with knowing smiles. I felt self-conscious. Lisa made a caricature of my voice, “Hey, Mandy. I’ve never done this before, but I’d really like to get a cup of coffee with you after school.”

“Oh, wow,” Mandy took a deep breath. “That’d be amazing. I just wish I didn’t have to say no.”

“What?” Holly and I moaned.

“Why?”

“Seth, he gave me my white ribbon almost a month ago,” Mandy answered Anna. “I--I wasn’t supposed to date anyone without his vetting first.”

“OK, so you get Seth to look into--”

“He did!” Mandy said, loud enough for the school, “Leo’s a loser and hardly has an IQ of a hundred and thirty. I would have to wait for better.”

“And yet your brother was wrong,” I said as strong as I could make myself. I showed off the ribbon pinned to my shirt. “I won.”

“But--” Mandy froze before she laughed, “That was just for dating. A cup of coffee or a movie. Not sex.”

“Why else would you date?” Holly asked.

“To fall in love?” Mandy hoped.

“Nah,” Lisa lifted my wrist and put my hand on the elastic of Mandy’s skirt. “There’s only one way to fall in love with Leo.”

“Will he fall in love with me?” She rallied.

I looked at the four girls piled in front of my knees. I took a deep breath, “Even if I do, you’ll never be loved like Lisa.”

“Oh,” Lisa grinned with all of her teeth, “And, if I or any of his girls wants some love, you’ll give it to us.”

“OK,” Mandy quaked. “I’m not ready. I’m ready.”

I laid the redhead down onto her back. Her curly hair spilled out around her fair face. She wore just a little makeup. Her lips were shiny. I rose up, reaching over Mandy to grab Lisa behind the back of the head. The crowd was nervous, uncomfortable. My assistant and I parted; our kiss ended with a loud smack. I reached over, tapping Holly’s nose and touching Anna’s cheek.

I pulled Mandy’s skirt off past her sneakers and socks. Lisa chased down Mandy’s legs with her spankies in tow. Anna had her hands on Mandy’s lace blue panties.

“No! Um, make sure he sees the bra matches.” Mandy nervously turned to me after shouting down Anna. Mandy sat up, dragging her top off. Holly collected it over her head. She had apparently folded Mandy’s skirt at the top corner of mats. I winked to Holly and she smiled brightly.

I had been naked from the waist down for most of the day. It seemed natural to me now. Principal Chavez’s blue pill kept me hard and crazy. I made out with Lisa, while my two sophomores arranged Mandy beneath me. I could feel her muscular legs squeezing my thighs and slipping over my ankles as I knee-walked deeper onto the blue mats and against the gusset of her panties. Her bra did match, and it wasn’t the kind of thing I would want to do high flying cheerleading in. Her breasts looked amazing. They were large, not nearly as big as Rebecca’s. Mandy had a smaller torso too. They looked great.

“Now,” Lisa said as she mussed my hair and ended my kiss. She lay down on her side next to Mandy. “He’s already in between your legs. We’re going to pull your panties aside when he mounts you. Is this going to hurt?”

“Gymnastics and cheerleading,” Mandy breathed quickly and headily. “I can handle a bit of pain.”

“It’s like getting a baseball bat in your uterus,” Anna growled.

“It was just a soft pinch for me,” Holly shrugged. “I’d do it again.”

“You don’t have to feel it again,” Anna defended herself. “That’s the point.”

“Girls,” I stopped them. “Make out with each other.”

Holly slammed Anna down onto the mats next to Mandy. Anna was fiercely overwhelmed. I took a quick grab of Holly’s ass and pushed her tighter against her friend. I turned my head and nodded to Lisa.

Mandy’s eyes shut. Her head shook side to side as Lisa grabbed across her. Lisa’s purple painted nails disappeared under the fabric of Mandy’s underwear. The redhead didn’t breathe. She was completely rigid. Lisa pulled. She had to weigh her body down on Mandy’s knee to give me access to the cheerleader’s sex. I was about to be with another woman. I had wanted to fuck Mandy since I could stare at a girl in class and miss whole lectures. I had just assumed Mandy was more experienced than me. How couldn’t she be? She was beautiful, and there were way too many confident scumbags that would’ve asked her out.

I put myself to her sex. I didn’t push into her though every part of my body knew I must. I just needed an instant to let myself go. That instant was a moment away. I had to kiss her. I checked with Lisa first. Mandy whimpered when my assistant lifted red hair to connect my kiss with Mandy faster.

The cheerleader tasted sweet, sharp, strong. That taste warped me back into the hallway that morning. I had trouble really picturing how I thought before I had an assistant. Before art class. Before I could even pretend to know what love is.

Mandy gasped as I skewered her. The crowd was speckled in applause and steeped in awkwardness. Holly rose up and shouted.

“Cheer Goddammit!” Lisa reiterated Holly’s command without calling the whole school balless cowards.

I giggled, chuckled, manly laughed. Mandy wheezed her own titter as her arms closed defensively over her breasts. I felt her feet slowly stop flailing as she locked me in with her entire legs.

“You’re mine now,” I told her.

“And mine when he’s got other girls to attend to.” Lisa brushed Mandy’s hair behind her ears. Mandy stared me in the eyes.

“And theirs when I want alone time with Lisa.” I hooked my thumb behind me at Rebecca but waved to Holly and Anna to finish off my point. I smiled to encourage Mandy to smile.

“I can’t promise I’ll love you like she does,” Mandy’s lip shook. I started slipping out of her for the first time and her legs squeezed tighter. I was dragged back in. I was totally inside her, my balls rested on her asshole. My entire shaft was buried, squeezed, and compacted.

“I don’t want you to and I wouldn’t let you if you could,” I declared. I kissed Mandy again. She was slow but eager to kiss me back.

I started a rhythm with her cranking me in with all the might of her legs. I loved the feeling of being inside a woman. I was amazed at how each girl felt inside, individual and warm. I understood why anyone would hate condoms now. Lisa pushed, reconnecting Mandy and my faces. Sweet, sharp, strong.

It was an odd sensation, having another girl’s hands forcing together yours and the head of the girl you were fucking. I was hooked, crooked, like a bent wire. Mandy was all of 5’2’’, only bigger than Anna by her chest. I grunted as I pushed and poked inside my redhead.

There was still that dead zone of quiet gathered around where I had silenced Seth. The rest of the room, the cheerleaders especially, boomed out cheers and praise to me fucking this girl before them. I was more than some kid now. I was the greatest man in the room, soon to be the city, maybe eventually the world, and they shouted like they knew that.

I broke our kiss. I slapped my hands down on either side of Mandy’s head, staring down at her flushed face and hanging jaw. I really stretched out, putting all the muscles of my back and thighs into fucking her. She had incredible strong breaths. She was in it for a marathon. I kicked back harder with my hips. She loosened her ankles from the force and re-tightened her legs every thrust. The top mat slipped on the one below it. We inched slowly to my left, following Anna and Holly as they kissed.

“It’s incredible, isn’t it?” Lisa cuddled in closer, her ankles hanging off the mat like mine. She spoke softly into Mandy’s ear. “The way he feels inside you. I’ve always loved sex. Today I went further than I would’ve let myself. It’s only going to get better too.”

I seated myself inside Mandy all the way. “Rebecca, get over here!” I wanted all of my girls. “And bring a friend.”

“Do we have to make out like Anna and Holly?” Rebecca feared. She was leading Coach Ewerson to us. I approved.

“No,” I turned back to Mandy. “Only if you want to, you should.”

The mat slipped right off the two below it. Holly and Anna giggling as they skied down a momentary slope and rolled out onto the hardwood. I could feel the edge of the mats, right below Mandy’s ass. We teeter tottered as we fucked.

“Hold me if I fall?” She tried to ask. She finally wailed in between breaths. She hit a sweet high note for just a minute. Her cheeks billowed out as she clenched her jaw.

“It’s OK to be loud,” Lisa told her. Mandy started gasping as I fucked her. I felt stronger, more powerful. Rebecca knelt where Holly and Anna had made out. The sophomores had scrambled up behind Lisa. They weren’t going at it anymore. Candace sat down at Lisa’s hip.

“Oh crap! Oh no!” Mandy wailed. She shook her head.

“What’s wrong?”

“I--ugh,” She moaned for a solid four seconds. I started fucking harder. She shook her head. “Oh damn! Oh please!”

“Stop being such a good girl,” Lisa scoffed.

“Curse like you mean it!” Anna suggested.

“I usually stop when it gets this intense! Oh God!” Mandy shut her eyes and swung her chin repeatedly into her collarbone. She flipped her shoulders off the mat as she flailed. She shook her head wildly. I just bit down inside my cheek, any harder and I’d have a mouth full of blood. I was way past my endurance. Lisa’s fingernails bit into the side of my thigh. The pain wasn’t helping anymore, maybe just making it harder to hold off.

“I don’t know if I like this!” Worried Mandy. “I think I like this!”

“And this is why I’m glad I get to fuck a dude,” Lisa whispered before she bit my ear and tugged playfully. “Look at how much work bitches are.”

“Lisa!” I called out as I came. I felt immediately like a dick. “Mandy!”

I was red-faced and my throat was as taut and as tight as it could possibly get. I lurched another spurt of cum inside Mandy’s pussy. Her liquid splashed all down my thighs and legs. I was about to moan again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.