Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I stretched my fingers inside her red hair. She was eagerly lead up and down my dick. Her lips, tugging in a smile, tickled and gurgling. She used her teeth and it continually sent shivers up my spine. Little grazes along the top of my dick until she was bumped by the swell of my cock’s head. The giggles hit her once again. Her blues eyes remained wide, beneath askew dark rimmed glasses. Her sister, kneeling with her, hip to hip, straddling her back foot, settled Erin’s glasses on her face.

“You look spooked,” Rebecca worried. Her hand rubbed small circles on my shoulder blade.

“I think he just looks grumpy,” Holly had a bubbling smile on her face. She practically squealed in excitement as I dragged my cock from mouth to mouth of the twins. Teri had no idea what she was doing. She just tried to keep up. She didn’t giggle. She didn’t fiddle with her teeth. The tension boiled out of my shoulders.

“No one’s texting me back,” Beth shook her head, “Gregg did the once but only to send me this.”

Lisa’s eyes went wide and lowered Beth’s arm before the camera screen turned towards my face. I looked to her. She shook her head. I guess it was just me and whichever yellow or red ribbon I allowed to use our phones.

I didn’t have anyone’s phone number and only followed Mandy on instagram because I had wanted to see if I could unearth what she was up to. The green ribbon on my wrist weighed me down.

“Relax Teri,” Erin cooed, “Just move your head and--”

“Yeah, you don’t give her pointers,” Lisa pressed the toe of her sneaker against the bottom of Erin’s ribs. The redheaded twin looked up at the girls encircled around her and grew a little paler.

This wasn’t like a normal school day. A circle of girls, hot girls, and me, hovering or hoovering at my discretion as we sorted out what to do with the last ninety five minutes of our fucked up adventure. The last opportunity before we were all herded to the gymnasium and penned in like sheep. Lisa was my assistant. She was the soul of my bravery, she was the gas in my tank. Lisa, an art prodigy with purple streaked hair that couldn’t let me half ass this adventure I had been started on.

Started on by Mandy Matheson, redheaded cheerleader, friendly hello, vexing contributor. She had tied the green ribbon on my wrist, set me up for the power over all the students and faculty condemned to yellows or reds. I had Mandy to thank for Lisa.

Cheerleaders, they were moving in pairs. Ignoring us if they could get away with it, as they stapled, taped, and pinned further instructions all along the hallway. I yanked my dick out of Teri’s mouth with a pop. I slipped myself back into Erin’s gurgling smile. Teri wiped her lips on the back of her hand. I stroked her hair. She slumped her shoulders and realigned her thinner framed glasses.

“What if you put up your own signs?” Rebecca’s hand on my shoulder helped, “Would everyone have to listen?”

“I can’t tell everyone what to do,” I sighed. Erin yelped and I shuddered and flinched.

“Sorry,” I let go of her ear. I hadn’t meant to squeeze that hard but she had done that teeth thing, and done it harder that I had expected to her. What masochist had taught her that? She did it again. I delayed switching back to Teri.

“It’s OK,” Teri accepted my apology on behalf of her sister, “Does this take much longer? My jaw is really sore.”

“He’s learning to hold back,” Lisa grinned, “I’m glad I don’t have to teach another boy that long long process.”

“I’m more than a little spent,” I managed humbly to deflect.

“You weren’t spent in the shower!” Holly chirped her lips tugging in remembrance. I smiled too and the tomboy blonde rolled up on the balls of her feet, “No! And you lasted OK back then. I mean, you did with Lisa.”

“That was something,” Lisa agreed brightly, “Although, after ass down on the shower tiles and face down on Mr Beaton’s desk, I’d kill for bed.”

“I don’t think he wants us killing anyone,” Holly hurried, “Not even Darcy after what she tried to do.”

“You look pretty pleased about that,” Beth rolled her eyes.

“Well yeah,” Holly grinned, “I mean, I don’t want anything to happen to Anna for what she did.”

“She’s having fun,” I jumped and rolled Erin back. Teri, despite her complaint, slobbered forward and dragged my cock to aside and into her lips.

“She’s not the only one,” Lisa agreed, “I think we should go find Anna.”

“Not Mandy?” I wanted answers.

“She’s probably putting up flyers,” Lisa considered. Her lips twisted when she mentioned the redheaded cheerleader. I would’ve smiled but the twins were working hard. The door to Mr Beaton’s class swung inward and a cum sticky Gina giggled out. She blushed to fire before dashing to the bathroom.

“I’m missing a lot of class,” Holly commented for just a moment. Teri slipped loudly off my cock and swiftly snuggled herself back on. Holly lit up to watch. She was shifting from foot to foot and her thighs rubbed back and forth. We smiled and her eyes lit up. I grabbed Erin’s red hair and pushed her backwards.

“But I--”

“Holly your turn,” I stepped around the twins.

“I’ve never done that kinda thing before,” Holly hugged her chest, her flushed cheeks fading to her natural color, “And there’s only one of me. We should go get Anna.”

“You two can go along to class now,” Rebecca waved away the twins.

“You can’t tell me what to do,” Combatted Erin while Teri tried to scamper up to her feet.

“No, but I can,” Lisa walked over to a nervous Holly with her eyes on Erin and Teri. With one quick look to me, her lips glistened with Beth’s lip gloss. She seemed stronger, more prideful, “Either both of you stay or neither of you.”

“Teri!” Shouted Erin but her sister had bolted and the redhead’s pleading eyes started to water before I turned away and looked to Holly. Erin’s shoes padded off melancholically after her sister.

“I thought you weren’t supposed to let him be a dick anymore?” Beth teased Rebecca.

“He’s not being a dick to any of his girls,” Rebecca reasserted her place behind my right shoulder. I looked her in the eye at that. She grinned softly and spiritedly. I had to smile and quickly look to Lisa.

“Erin’s whatever, but it should’ve been Olivia,” my assistant harrumphed, “Holly, we’re waiting.”

“OK,” The blonde tomboy shrugged out of her canvas jacket and knelt down in her blue jeans. She looked white, then red, then green, then happy. She kissed the tip of my dick. Her eyes scanned up to the three of us looking down at her. Beth sat apart on a nearby bench, legs crossed high foot bouncing and kicking. I brushed Holly’s hair back over her right ear.

“You’re beautiful,” I grinned.

“Very cute,” Lisa corrected me, reaching down to brush the other side of Holly’s bangs back. The girl on her knees smiled, happy with misgivings. She took the head of my cock into her mouth.

“Is this OK?” With her jaw open wide, her voice came out weird but it was clear.

“You gotta lick it,” Lisa helped.

“Close your lips and suck,” Beth yawned.

“Look at how pretty Lisa is and be proud that he still asked you to do it,” Rebecca cheered.

“Thank you,” Lisa punched across behind my back and knocked Rebecca’s palm off my back.

Holly tried to listen to each of the girls. Rebecca’s comment set Holly’s eyes wandering from Lisa’s browns to Rebecca’s blues. I held Holly’s head, hoping she’d look at me for more than her brief instances. She just flickered, half smiled, half blushed, half swallowed and moved on to the next girl. Her tongue spiraled and thrashed rolling against my foreskin and glans.

“Yes! This is much better,” I hummed happily. Holly’s head only bobbed up and down on my dick because I moved her entire skull. It was slow, it was warm, it was fun. Lisa took up rubbing my back. Rebecca leaned her head on my shoulder. Beth grumbled at her phone, never managing to click on an app.

“She’s a tough girl,” Lisa told me warmly, “I want you to take good care of her.”

“I want us to take good care of her,” I rebutted. I reached under Lisa’s arm and tugged her closer onto my hip, “I’d never be doing any of this without you.”

“Yeah, we all blame you,” Rebecca declared through a warm smile to my assistant.

“Good,” Lisa nodded, “Do you mind, Holly, if we make plans while you’re down there?”

“Don’t worry about me!” She tried to cheerfully garble. I speared her syllables and she coughed and sputtered against the tip of my cock. I was given a baleful eye from Rebecca and I pulled back to the front of Holly’s small mouth.

“We’re going to take down Mandy and her family,” Lisa declared at a low volume. She was eying both staircases and the walkway over the cafeteria to the other building, “We heard her aunt’s got a white ribbon and we’ve seen her mom with one. So I think we know who’s behind this.”

“It’s got to be her dad, oh, haah,” I agreed with a long relaxing breath. Lisa had separated, circling us as she scratched her chin and thought. Holly snapped her eyes back to Rebecca. The purple shirted, large breasted girl, lifted her head from my shoulder and broke Holly’s eye contact. Holly let her eyes fall shut.

“Or her uncle?” Rebecca suggested, “I mean if she has an aunt wearing white too.”

“If Mandy was my niece, I’d fuck her,” Beth declared.

“Gross!” Holly exclaimed awkwardly around me.

“Seconded,” Lisa scrunched her nose.

“I’m with Beth,” I grinned. Holly gave me the flattest stare. I humped her lips and tickled under her ears until her throat vibrated with giggles all around the tip of my cock. Lisa just frowned.

The blowjob was fun in a way I hadn’t had all day. It was almost just part of life now. The cute little blonde with her hair scattered over her forehead and hanging off her shoulders in half untangled ponytail was trying to make me happy. Her lips, and whole mouth, were slick and squelchy with too much spit that was dripping off her chin and shining on my cock. She moved, with my insistence, in a hastening bob that really gave me tingles from the base of my balls all the way up my spine. Her eyes were incredibly bright, and she kept looking towards Rebecca for cues. Holly blushed and slurped like there was nothing left to drag up the straw.

I fingered her golden hair. Little pushes were all it took to run her head up and down my cock. I twirled what I could, her whole scalp was becoming a crazy rat’s nest of tangles. She moved her whole body when she sucked, her butt slapped her ankles each time she pulled up on my cock and her shoulders rose up as she cocked her head forward when she took me into her little mouth. She was a tiny girl, five foot nothing, a hundred and nothing pounds. Her t-shirt hung loose and I stared down at her perky breasts. She wore a sky blue bra. I gave out a loud and happy sigh. She giggled again. Her vibrational chuckling reverberated all throughout my skeleton.

“This is so much better than Erin and Teri,” I grinned sloppily to Lisa.

“I know,” My assistant stepped over to us, one foot down between Holly’s ankles and the other rubbing along the side of my shoe, “You like fucking girls you like.”

“I like Erin well enough,” I considered, “Teri’s always been around. But Holly, Holly’s something special.”

“I’m part of a pair,” she gargle-splained as Lisa and I screwed her down my cock. I reached forward, taking Lisa jaw in my hand. She grinned brightly as I rubbed her cheek.

“You’re ready to cum?” Lisa understood and I nodded, “Better tell her.”

“Don’t choke,” I tangled my fingers in Holly’s ponytail as Lisa sucked on the tip of my thumb. My head rolled back and Rebecca licked inside my ear. Her breasts straddled my upper arm and she breathed hotly right into my brain. It was the only reason why my eyes didn’t fall closed. I cheered a great deep groan.

Holly sucked, clamping her lips tighter than she had before. Lisa would tell me that Holly’s whole face squeezed closed, her eyes snapping shut, her cheeks collapsing inward, her jaw wrenching tight. I erupted with a large furious gasp.

“Oh, oh yeah,” I sighed and loopily hung my head backwards.

“What are you doing?” Lisa demanded harshly as Holly slipped off of my dick. I slumped forward, into a reasonable approximation of a bipedal primate.

“What?” I looked down to see Holly shivering with her hands crossed over her mouth.

“I wasn’t going to leave it on the floor,” Holly defended herself, “I was going to run to the sink.”

She gestured to the nearby ladies room with a flick of her head. My goopy cum and her sloppy spit were pooled in her crossed hands like communion from a priest.

“Why didn’t you swallow it?”

“I swallowed a bit!” Holly immediately resisted but ran right into her explanation, “But I didn’t think I had too.”

“You ate some off of Anna’s face,” I recalled.

“That was really hot,” Holly blushed, “You doing that to another girl. To her.”

“Oh, is that what you need?” Lisa grinned by the way Holly was looking at her. I could see it, Lisa’s sarcastic smile dripping with cum. Gobs of it slathered across her cheek and nose. I smiled, “Go feed his cum to Beth.”

“What?” Beth stood up and rushed over as Rebecca and I steadied Holly onto her feet. She needed help or risk spilling her precarious payload. If I had said nothing, Holly would’ve rushed Beth and slammed the mess right across the girl’s mouth whether Beth wanted it to or not.

“Drink it down,” I said, but without aiming my comment. Beth pitched forward to lick up a bit and Rebecca hovered tightly over Holly’s shoulder. The little blonde gobbled it down before Beth could go for another helping.

“But--” Rebecca muttered.

“Don’t worry about it,” My assistant curled a finger in Rebecca’s black hair, “So we were talking about Mandy’s dad.”

“Let me fix your hair,” Rebecca arranged Holly facing away in front of her with a smile. She started by pulling out the black elastic from the golden tangle. Beth picked up her bag and gave a hairbrush to Rebecca.

“They’ll be quick,” Lisa assured me and grabbed my elbow. After a second she looked at the girls, “Be quick about Holly’s hair.”

“When Mrs Matheson said that I got pissed,” I answered with the question on Lisa’s face, “Still am, yeah. I am a fair bit clearer headed though.”

“Good,” Lisa nodded, “We’ll need both. There’s only what ten cheerleaders?”

“Twelve,” Holly piped in.

“OK, and Kimberley,” Lisa really sourly used the last two syllables of the green ribboned cheerleader’s name, “Was carrying a fuckton of flyers. I doubt they’re near finished putting them up. But, we should hurry.”

“You’re not waiting on us,” Beth announced, she and Rebecca flanked Holly. They hadn’t done much, brushed the sophomore’s hair straight and pulled it back into a ponytail. It was way too tight for how I picture Holly. I slipped, with effort, my index fingers into the hair just about her hairline and pulled a bit out letting it fall over her eyes. Holly beamed. She scrambled up and pulled out a golden frame for her smiling face.

“She needs a bit of a fringe,” I said, “That’s the right word, right?”

“Bangs,” Rebecca suggested a synonym.

“Let’s go,” Lisa declared. She took the lead and I took it from her, walking in step with her. I was still going with my cock out, Lisa at my side, three beautiful girls following behind me. I was invincible. There was just one hurdle left: that black ribbon on the poster.

We saw a bunch of fun along the way. The yellow ribboners were all in a crazed frenzy. They needed to fuck a red ribboned girl and they couldn’t just mount her. Many of the red girls were beaming from the attention because the ones that got freaked out were quickly left alone. Anna had created quite a mess. We stepped over Marcia, legs splayed and scissoring a yellow ribboned senior girl I didn’t know and didn’t care to see in that position. There was a lineup for the tough little newly minted lesbian. She was wearing way more necklaces, rings, and bracelets than she had been outside of Darcy’s prison.

Lisa, great assistant that she was, repeatedly reminded me that we didn’t have time. I stuck my head, into the classrooms on our left. She stuck her head into the classrooms on our right. The relief that boiled off the teachers when we just asked about the posters was beautiful. It was not difficult to track one pair of cheerleaders and then find the next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.