Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I was livid. I don’t think I’d ever felt rage this intently before. My skin crawled. My blood boiled. My fists shook. I stormed the west building. My shoes slapped the ground with every stomp. The green ribbon on my wrist waved as my arms swung.

I was supposed to be God today. I had turned an art into a nudes class. I had made a volleyball game a porno. I had my way with a shower full of teenagers. I had crashed a teacher’s lounge full of the female faculty and had them all. Them all that were worth having. I had elevated Lisa from serf to master. I had brought low Stewart from God to damned. I had girls to have, to hold, to cherish, to fuck, to grab, to debase. I had left a girl who wronged me locked away on top of the east building. I had my English teacher show me how to eat a pussy.

No, that had been Gregg. Gregg was the one worth talking about. I stomped harder.

I wasn’t just a fire and brimstone monster. I strove to make things fun. Lisa was there to assist me. I tried to include, to share, to celebrate. I brought on girls. Girls I liked: Lisa, Holly, Anna, and Coach Candace Ewerson. I let myself get saddled first with women I didn’t quite know, Glory and Rebecca, and then with someone whom I’d have rather targeted than be given, Beth. Gregg again. He kept me from hunting her.

Rebecca was right at my heels. She made me angrier. Angrier at me. I was a jackass. I hurt Rebecca for no reason other than letting the pressure get to me. I had come face to face with that side of me. I hated it. I sought to make amends. In doing so, Anna had fucked off and stirred up a shitstorm. Then Mandy’s mom, so I assumed, saw me surrounded by beautiful women with my cock out. And she thought I was fucking Gregg!

“Leo! Stop!” I was about to storm around the corner. Rebecca hurried behind me. Her unbound breasts were jiggling under her purple shirt. Holly was charging, her shorter legs doing their best to close the gap my grumpy power walking had made. Lisa hung back with Beth. Rebecca’s sneakers skidded across the tiles as she slid right against my sneaker. I steadied her with a hand on her shoulder, “You can’t do this!”

“What am I going to do!” I shouldn’t have shouted. I was hit by a gut punch of guilt for that. I mumbled an apology.

“Rape Mandy.” Rebecca shook her head.

“She’s wearing a white ribbon,” I rebuked her, “I can’t do anything to her.”

“We could hold her down,” Holly volunteered. I flinched.

“No, if I can’t talk a girl out of her pants, she gets to keep them.” My mom would be so proud.

“Mandy’s wearing a skirt,” Holly corrected me. Her cheeks were flushed and her breathing was heavy, “Are we going to get Anna?”

“You going to be talking for a minute?” Lisa asked with a happy voice, “Beth and I are going in here.”

She stopped with her hand on the ladies room door.

“You need my permission to pee?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I used to,” She giggled, “Don’t run away.”

“You can’t tell me what to do,” I smiled and she laughed. Holly’s eyes went wide. She hurried to my side. Rebecca sighed.

“What are you going to do?” She demanded. She was a very different girl than the image of Rebecca, Becky, Becca, that had lived in my head for years. She was taller, maybe a full inch, because we had made her stand tall. Her arms were still wrapped around her big breasts, squeezing them tighter to her chest. The sweater was gone. Well not gone it was in her backpack, whose arm straps were adding to the tit squeezing. Even her face was a little bit changed. She had always been a blusher, from her ears straight into her shirt. She wasn’t blushing like that anymore. There was only a short suffusion of pink in her cheeks whenever she looked down at my bare penis. It made her few freckles stand out as her skin steadied once again. I would’ve been blushing too. Had it been 8:30 this morning, minutes before getting in line behind Holly’s perky butt, I’d have been running for whatever corner I could have hidden in.

“I don’t know,” I wrapped my arm around Holly. She danced a little from foot to foot as she snuggled in. Her arms squeezed my chest, “I’ve never felt anger like this before.”

“Anger?” Holly worried.

“I don’t know,” I frowned.

“You’re hurt,” Rebecca nodded, “You should be the rock star.”

I smiled at that. I took a deep breath. I was about to say something but Holly squeezed all the toothpaste out of me.

“Don’t bottle it up!” She pleaded, “You have to work it out!”

“How should I work it out?” I looked down at my sophomore. My sophomore. I had another, but she had wandered off. I was angry about that too.

“I, uh, I don’t know,” Holly worried. I kissed her hair. She looked around, “Maybe you could spank somebody?”

I was laughing. Rebecca’s eyeroll was beautiful. Holly bounced foot to foot against me. I reached down and slapped her ass lightly.

“Me?” She feared. I laughed again.

“Holly, I--”

“Leo!” I looked up and Norman was gunning it down the hallway, “Jesus man, am I glad to see you!”

Rebecca’s upper lip cocked in disgust. I agreed. Norman had always been sleazy to me but I had generally seen girls more than putting up with his shit. I wondered how he felt after I had left him to Anna. I wondered if she had made him want it? I slapped Holly’s butt again as she did her antsy wobble.

“Dude, I really need your help,” He skidded on his worn Adidas sneakers across the ugly tiled floor.

“Help with what?” I realized my laughter had been on top of my anger, but it hadn’t been sweeping it away.

“I need to fuck a red ribboned girl!” He hurried out, “Can you lend me the blonde? I can pay you.”

“Don’t let him,” Holly pleaded. I held back my “You can’t tell me what to do.” from her. She couldn’t but even out of spite I wouldn’t have let him touch her. I looked straight in Norman’s eyes.

“How much can you pay?” I tried to smile with as much of my teeth as I could bare. Norman didn’t notice, Rebecca did. I looked down at Holly, I wasn’t sure about her.

“I’ve got forty bucks, man,” He pleaded, “Please! I’ve asked like eight girls already and I just get shouted at. I don’t want to have to ask a fat chick.”

“Give me your forty bucks,” I put out my hand.

“Please don’t,” Holly whispered. I patted her butt again. Norman laid out a twenty and four fives into my hand. He reached for Holly’s hand.

“No,” I looked him in the eye, “I just needed you to know that you have nothing to offer me that I can’t just take. Now go. There’s a chubby freshman named Emmy--”

“Sophomore,” Holly countered.

“Right,” I smirked, “Find her Norman. She likes dick. And tell her I want her to get her number really high. I have to beat it, you know.”

“I do know,” He nodded. I laughed. Stupid words. “Go!”

He took off like a bat out of hell.

“Thank you, Master,” Holly started to hop from side to side again.

“What’s with you?” I asked.

“I need to pee,” She whined.

“Why didn’t you go with Lisa?” I laughed.

“I thought you might leave,” Her lip quavered, “Like Anna.”

“Well, can’t have that,” I slapped her butt again, “C’mon.”

Rebecca followed as I walked to the girls lavatory. I put my hand on the door just as it swung inward. Lisa smiled, “Oh my God! I was just coming to grab you.”

Literally grab, she put her hand in the collar of my shirt and dragged me into the restroom. Holly struggled to hold tight and run with us. Rebecca slipped in quietly.

“Told you her ass was great, didn’t I?” Lisa bragged. She pointed to the wall, Shirley was leaning against the wall. Her head half turned as her curly black hair was stuck sweat matted to her forehead. Beth knelt, on her bookbag, and was lifting both of Shirley’s cheeks driving her tongue straight up the honors student.

“When you’re right, you’re right,” I patted Holly’s bum, “Go pee.”

Holly shot like a bullet from a rifle into the first stall. Shirley was keening as Beth dug her tongue in with brutal grumpiness.

“She needed to get her hands on a red?” I looked to Lisa.

“Yeah!” Lisa grinned.

“Norman tried to give me forty bucks for a run at Holly,” I nodded, “Are either of them lesbians?”

“We made Beth attracted to at least some women at lunch,” Lisa remembered.

“Right,” I nodded, “Shirley?”

“No!” Her voice reverberated in her throat and came out three times, “I—Boys!”

“Cool,” I nodded.

“Holly and Norman?” Lisa raised her eyebrow. She had reapplied some of her makeup at least. Her lips were glossy. I grabbed her chin and tilted her head to see the reflection. She made a kissy face to show it off, “It’s Beth’s color.”

“You wear it better,” I smiled. I leaned in and kissed her.

“Looks good on you too,” She ran her thumb over my lips after I pulled back. I bit down, squeezing her thumb lightly between my teeth.

“I didn’t get to do my eyes yet,” She gestured, “I figured you’d want to see this.”

“You read my mind,” I grinned. Shirley was up on her toes, the heels of her socks were lifting out of the backs of her untied sneakers. Her jeans were bunched around her wide knees. Beth was making rough noises.

“I took Norman’s money and chased him off,” I explained.

“I would have sent him after that chubby girl,” Lisa poked me, “That slut who wanted you to fuck another gym class.”

Holly came out of her stall right then. The flushing behind her white noise under Shirley’s moans and squeaks. “Emmy, yeah he did. Even gave a message for her.”

“I can’t believe how in sync we are,” I smiled looking into Lisa’s eyes.

“Great minds think alike,” Rebecca sighed.

“And fools seldom differ,” Lisa told me. I laughed and pulled her in for a hug.

“I haven’t figured out what to do,” I whispered against her purple streaked hair.

“I have an idea,” She pushed off my chest. Her lip cocked with a sadistic tick, “Mandy’s still too dangerous.”

“That’s not what’s holding me back,” I shook my head.

“Yeah, being a good guy is,” She nodded, “Have you ever had angry sex?”

“I’m pretty sure I’m about to,” I declared soberly.

“Yeah, so what’s setting you off more,” She said, “The cheerleader uniform or her red hair?”

“Red hair,” I nodded. If I focused on the cheerleader, the blue and silver pleated skirt, the blue tights, her blue sleeveless top with the JHS logo across the tits. I’d be thinking of Kimberley. Another girl I couldn’t just take and fuck. I knew not to feel powerless right then.

“Olivia Hitchens,” Lisa smirked.

“She’s uh, she’s in class!” Shirley called out.

“You just about done?” I asked.

“She’s been done a couple of times,” Lisa laughed, “C’mon Beth. You better wash up.”

“Thank God,” Beth skidded back and climbed up to her feet as Shirley melted down to the tile. The yellow ribboner hid her crossed eyes under her black curls.

“When you’re ready, straight to Miss Oldenberry’s class,” I told the room. Holly practically ploughed through Beth because the second sink was between her and the paper towels. Rebecca was the first to leave the bathroom and I followed on her heels but Lisa was butted out of Holly’s way.

“She’s lucky she’s as cute as she is,” Lisa warned me as we headed down the hallway. I looked back over my shoulder. Holly was still bundled up in her canvas jacket and her baggy jeans. Her white sneakers were grass and mud stained. No makeup whatsoever. Her blonde hair was brushed back behind her unpierced ears. Lisa had five piercings in her left ear and Rebecca had an unremarkable silver ring in her right lobe. Holly’s blue eyes glittered but her lips refused to wholly smile.

“Pretty damned cute,” I agreed. The drama classroom was just passed the T-intersection and across from the boys’ lavatory. I opened the door. Miss Oldenberry looked up to see us enter. My cock had been hard, from anger, from watching Shirley, from Lisa’s naming of a redhead. The obese drama teacher paled.

“More of the same,” She muttered. The drama class had no desks, besides the teacher’s. The rest of the class was a big open space surrounded by chairs looking in. There were cabinets along the north wall and a white board across the south. The tall windows overlooked the suburbs.

“Lisa!” The voice struck like a wail. Owen was huddled in the corner with Wendy hovering over him. She was naked from the waist down. His eyes were so red they were nearly glowing. He snapped my eyes from the bedlam in the center of the room. I wanted to ignore him. I turned back to the spectacle. Lisa leaned her shoulder against mine.

The class was chaos. There were four yellow ribboners in the room and Shirley was in the restroom. Owen was blubbering in the corner. Miss Oldenberry was flumped down against the edge of her desk. She normally was hands on, elbow deep in whatever exercise we were performing. Seeing her off and sulking wasn’t any way I could have ever pictured Miss Oldenberry. Teri, a cute if plain faced brunette, was pleading unsuccessfully into the ear of Naddi’s shaking no head. Mike, now adorning his girlfriend’s yellow ribbon, had taken the place I had come for. He had clearly scolded down Miss Oldenberry who had no means of resistance to having her authority undermined. He had spread Olivia’s long legs and was fucking her inside a circle of students crowding in to look on.

“What the hell?” I asked.

“Mr Cazzo, I’d really like your help getting my class back on track,” Miss Oldenberry muttered, “But that’s too much to hope for no doubt.”

“Aren’t you supposed to fuck a red ribboned girl?” Lisa demanded.

“I, yes, but I have last period off and Jordan ... Mr Harrison told me that Miss Isley is helping out the staff avoid felonies.”

I blanched at that gross mental image. I turned to Lisa. Owen was staggering up to his feet. I grabbed her hand.

“Are you OK?” I worried as she came face to face with her broken ex. She squeezed my fingers.

“Lisa! I’m so sorry!” He called out before Lisa could answer.

“I’m, yeah, I’ll be fine,” She told me, “I—Would it be OK to cry after school?”

“Hey, I want you at your best,” I grabbed her chin and pulled her to my eyes, “If you need to do anything, anytime. I’ll support you.”

“Today,” She took my wrist in both hands, “Today, I am supporting you.”

“My beautiful assistant,” I grinned. Owen stumbled over, staying a good six feet from us. I looked to him and smirked, “And now, for my next trick...”

Lisa chuckled. She dug her index finger into the flesh of my palm. A warning, she didn’t want me breaking Owen. I honestly didn’t worry about him; Lisa was beyond him. He could heal in his own time.

“Mike!” I shouted, “Get the fuck off of that redhead.”

“Jesus christ,” Mike scowled as he scrambled backwards. His dick was choking up a wad across the floor. I looked down at the messy waste in Olivia’s reddened cunt. Her fair orange hair was splayed out on across the floor. There were no drapes to match the curtains. Or whatever, I didn’t know which hair matched which part of the metaphor. The crowd parted for me. I looked at my classmates with revulsion. They were all expecting more, ready to cheer on my next act of depravity. Only Wendy still hung back, half naked. Mike turned to me as his cock shriveled. He grabbed Naddi’s shoulder to steady himself.

“Following Anna’s orders?” I looked down at Olivia. Yesterday, if I was told I could fuck anybody at school. Except, it was hard to think through Mandy’s daily smile. To remember through Lisa’s warm body. Would I have said Olivia? That’s what I was telling myself. Looking down at her, the red from Mike’s hips were fading from her skinny thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.