Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

I stank of exertion and sex, as did Lisa. Holly had the sex smell, Anna the exertion, yet the two sophomores still smelled sweet. This was the most exciting day of my life. I chewed the last of my whopper as Lisa ate the last of my fries and Anna passed my coke to Holly.

“Is this diet?” She worried.

“No,” Glory shook her head. She had Alice’s keys, opening her classroom. I may have nudged her impolitely aside as I entered. Beth slalomed around Lisa and myself running to her bag. My clothes were folded on the floor on the far side of Mrs MacMillan’s chair.

This was crazy. With hardly three words, I had Glory, an out of my league beautiful senior girl, and Holly, a cute as hell sophomore tomboy, squatting down before my dick and tying my shoelaces. Lisa was laughing. I touched her fingers on the desk, my left hand and her right, both decorated with our green ribbons. That’s where our power came from, bestowed on high from the elusive cheerleader Mandy Matheson. That little redhead had lead me by the nose all day, from nervous virgin to conquering hero. It was near the end of my lunch period and word was that her family’s moving company had trucks pulling up in front of the school.

“All dressed?” Lisa cocked an eyebrow. I still had my dick out, hell I was leaving my pants and underwear in the classroom. My book bag was in my locker. I climbed to my feet.

“Oh, someone’s looking handsome,” Anna snorted at her own sarcasm.

“Don’t make me eat your pussy,” I growled at her. Her cheeks flared red and she smiled.

“C’mon! Let’s go see what Coach was talking about,” Anna grabbed Holly’s hand and led her best friend straight out the door. I took Lisa’s hand. Lisa glared at Glory and Beth. Glory was picked up from Stewart, the original keeper of Lisa’s green ribbon. She obeyed. Beth snatched her hand away. She was a close friend of Gregg’s. A gift from him unto me. A gift that I still had no clue whether or not I wanted. She was cute but panicked and not her normal absent-minded space cadet. Glory reached again.

“You girls don’t have to hold hands,” I declared and Glory reacted happily way before Beth did. Lisa gave me a sour smile.

“C’mon! You really need to see this,” Anna popped her head back in, “You can see them out the window!”

I looked to Lisa and she just shrugged. We followed Anna out. She and Holly, a few paces ahead of me, was nostalgic. They had great butts, though Holly’s was hidden in her baggier jeans. This is just how the day started, following these two, until I was face to face with Mandy.

This was different, we were on the second floor of the East Building. The hallway, as they all did, ended with a large open window. Anna had her hand on the glass. Holly hung at her friend’s shoulder, more interested in waiting for me than seeing what was out there.

“Fuck,” Lisa growled. I agreed, “I thought we got rid of him.”

“Miles?” Holly asked, and Anna’s elder brother was outside, sitting on the back of a moving truck. There were four trucks, three on the large cul de sac in front of the school and a fourth, backed up at the service entrance of the West Building. On the last truck, sat three people.

“They mean Stewart, sweetheart,” Glory sneered. She still had Holly’s Plan B. She still had Anna’s Mars bar.

“Oh, I’ve never met him,” Holly shrugged. Our powers were that strong. She couldn’t remember being dragged into the washroom downstairs and getting fucked while bent forward grabbing a toilet seat. That was for the best.

Anna smirked and fingered her green ribbon. I nodded.

“No sense in just staring at them,” I shrugged, “Maybe they can tell us what’s going on.”

Anna was off like a rocket and Holly hurried after. Glory turned and kept pace a step behind Anna. Lisa and I followed, hand in hand, with Beth at our heels. I looked my assistant in the eye as I held the door for her and she reflected that butterflies in the stomach feeling I was having for her. We marched down the outside steps to where Anna and Holly waited. It was mostly temperate today but a cool October breeze ran right across my bare legs.

“Ah, how cute,” Holly squeaked.

“I know, I didn’t know they did that,” Anna was looking at my cock, “I mean all day he’s been--”

Anna ballooned up her cheeks and tried to look angry. She leaned in close to Holly with her hands up in crooked creepy claws. She stepped closer a few times. Holly didn’t back away.

“Yeah, that’s him pretty much,” Holly nodded and blushed. The girls giggled. They cut across the lawn towards the back of the idling trucks.

“On their chests,” Lisa told me. Miles scowled at me but purposefully avoided my face. Stewart just looked distraught at his hands on his lap. The third was Sharon, from Anna and Holly’s gym class. She had worn a yellow ribbon, the boys had worn greens. They now all had dull grey ribbons pinned over their hearts.

“Has he done anything to you?” Miles was worrying for his sister.

“Sure, lots of stuff,” She lifted her right arm that was a livid red, “But I’m doing things back. I’m not helpless. Plus I got Holly.”

“Hey, what happened to you three?” I asked. They looked up as one.

“You can’t tell me what to do,” Came Stewart and Sharon in stereo. Miles sighed.

“I was walking home and got picked up by the cops. They drove me the moving company where Mandy’s dad changed my ribbon.”

“Her dad?” Lisa scowled.

“I think we all figured that the Mathesons were involved.” I shrugged.

“I gave my ribbon to my boyfriend,” Sharon said, “Because you made me feel guilty!”

Sharon was tallish, with a dark toned skin and black highlighted hair. She was a mix of something, something, something, and Vietnamese.

“Because I fucked you behind his back?” I grinned. Miles’s scowl deepened.

“Because she said she wanted a rich boyfriend,” Lisa scoffed, “But Mike’s just some good guy with blue collar parents.”

“He can do better than you,” Anna joined in. Beth took a step back and Glory faked outrage. Holly crossed her arms.

“He is,” Sharon’s eyes flooded not the first time with tears.

“Fuck you, Leo,” Stewart flashed me a death glare, “Go enjoy my sloppy seconds until she gets taken from you.”

“Yeah, I’m not as dumb as you,” I wrapped my free arm around Anna’s shoulders. Miles glowered at me, “I’ve got some of the best girls looking out for me.”

“Only some of the best?” Anna looked up, “I say Holly, Lisa, and me are top tier girls if there ever were any.”

“What about me?” Glory mumbled.

“Meh,” Holly tilted her hand in a “You’re fine” gesture. She and Anna giggled.

“Should we go talk to the drivers?”

“Won’t do much,” Sharon grumbled, “Everyone’s got a red ribbon but can’t hear shit from seemingly anyone who talks to them.”

“They’re not greens,” Lisa countered waving at the three of them. Man, Stewart was having a hell of a time looking away from my cock.

“I still think she’s onto something,” I looked her over, “I think we’re done with them.”

Lisa nodded as I waved at the gray and hopeless. Miles pounded the rear door of the moving truck while his sister rolled her eyes. I was most interested of the truck at the front of the pack. The one backed into the West Building’s big doors, just before the concrete stairs to the first floor classrooms.

“What did he mean sloppy seconds?” Anna and Holly somehow managed to follow me leaving and take the front without hesitation. The tomboy blonde in the canvas jacket had her cute face scrunched up in conclusion. She whipped her head back over her shoulder and stared at Lisa who smiled warmly and squeezed my fingers, “Oh my God! Did he fuck you?”

“Oh, sweetheart,” Lisa shook her head. I stepped up on the step under the driver side door and knocked. The driver didn’t even turn his head. I sighed, and stepped down.

“Holly, Glory picked up something for you,” I gestured to the dark senior. Glory took a deep breath.

“Oh?” She grinned, “Is it from you? From Anna?”

“It’s from the both of us,” Anna assured her.

“Wait? Is that drugs?” Holly recoiled a step from Glory.

“Sweetie,” Lisa stepped up behind Holly, “Leo has gone out of his way to protect your mind. Now he, and Anna, want to protect your body.”

“And your future,” I added smiling as best I could. Beth looked at me with a flat incredulous stare.

“I’m not a drug girl,” Holly shook her head nervously, “C’mon Anna.”

“It’s not fun drugs,” Glory sneered.

“What is it?” Holly was sheet white. Lisa rubbed her shoulders lightly. Holly looked right to me. I smiled.

“It’s to make sure when it is your time,” I promised, “That it’ll be mine.”

“But, I’ve only had--”

Anna stepped forward and silenced Holly with a finger across her lip. She shook her head, “Just take the pill and be happy,” Holly’s lips rolled up in a smile against Anna’s finger, “You don’t want it to be the other way, OK?”

“OK,” She nodded and held out her hands like a girl at communion. Glory pulled the box out of the bag and procured the box. Holly read the label and smiled. Lisa stepped back and gestured with a tilt of her head. I saw. I looked at Anna. She didn’t. I waved Lisa off fixing this, “Does anyone have water?”

“I have a juice box,” Beth suggested slinging her black backpack from her shoulders.

“She has to take the next pill in twelve hours,” Read Glory. I stepped up next to Lisa, stroked Holly’s hair, and kissed her lightly on the back of the neck. Holly sprayed a mouthful of apple juice and swallowed with a goofy smile.

“OK, you can let that happiness go whenever you feel like it now,” I told her.

“I don’t yet,” She grinned. I stepped back.

“C’mon, let’s go see what they’re unloading.”

“Has anyone else noticed that there’s no one outside smoking or hanging out until the bell?” Beth asked as we started along the cul de sac towards the West Building. She was right. There were usually at least a few cliques at the sidewalk dragging on cigarettes and the big staircases were gathering grounds for a bunch of people. I often ate lunch on the West Building entrance. We couldn’t see that entrance for the truck in the way, but the East Building and Office stairs were empty. There was no one sprawled out on the grass. There were no cars in the guest spots. That was practically unheard of. I shrugged to Beth. She kept her eyes down.

“Fuck, marry, kill,” Anna chirped as we walked, “Alright, Holly, how about ... Mr Beaton, Mr Pulaski, or Principal Chavez?”

“Ew,” Laughed Lisa.

“I wouldn’t kill anyone and they’re all married already,” Holly ejaculated. She looked confused.

“Wow,” Anna picked up her friend’s wrist by the red ribbon, “This thing sucks!”

“I, uh,” Holly shrugged and looked over at me, “I think I could fuck Mr Beaton.”

“I should hope so,” Snorted Lisa. I gave her a look.

“Hey, you get Mrs MacMillan, we get Mr Beaton.” She defended.

“His hair’s turning grey,” Beth condemned.

“At least he has hair,” Lisa scrunched his nose, “Mr Chavez? Just lobbing in the kill, aren’t you?”

“She likes bald guys,” Anna pointed.

“All the way bald,” Holly rejected, “Not with that behind the ears fluff. At that point, just shave it off.”

We were at the truck now and I was smiling at the girl’s bickering. It was friendly, lively, happy. I needed the boost. The untouchable king of school shamelessly walking around with his cock out needed normalcy. Whatever normal was. I was walking alongside Beth, she didn’t smile back at me; we were the rear of the pack.

The front of the West Building was the same as the East Building. The loading bay was next to the stair entrance and led under the first floor hall among through metal and wood shops to the cafeteria kitchens and the auditorium storage room. The Matheson Hauling truck was backed right to the wedged open doors, a steel ramp extended in and onto the school’s pale yellow and faded orange checkered tiles. No one sat in the cab, I’d have moved straight to the back, Anna instead chose to loop in front of vehicle. Lisa spun on her heels to see that I wasn’t too far behind and completely her pirouette and followed my sophomore slaves. Glory kept behind but within reach of Anna.

“Oh, shit, hi!” Lisa sputtered to a stop looking up onto the stairs I couldn’t yet see. I heard the startled yelp, alien and familiar, “No, don’t get up!”

Lisa urged me to hurry and I did. Anna hung back at the foot of the stairs, hand on her hip looking at the girl with impatience.

“This is where she got off to?” Anna gestured as I looked.

Becky had tear soaked hands. Her little mascara had blackened her cheeks. She reached around her calves and was practically sitting on her ankles. She saw me and grimaced. A wail ripped from her throat. Her eyes opened in renewed torrent.

“Quit crying,” Anna scowled. Becky’s tears stopped, her still wet cheeks slowly running to her chin and her lip quivered.

“Whoa now,” I said to Anna, touching the brunette on the shoulder.

“Where the fuck did she go?” Anna growled.

“I went to find Gregg like I was supposed to,” Becky’s voice was hoarse.

“So why’re you out here?” Lisa demanded. Beth was trudging up the stairs, her backpack hung in the crook of her elbow. She had a fistful of Kleenex as she knelt on Becky’s right.

“He was insulted!” Becky huffed shrilly. Apparently, Anna’s words weren’t to never cry again and Becky was blubbering. I squeezed Anna’s shoulder, turning her face to me, afraid she’d fly in the face of what I wanted but she just gestured me up the stairs to help the girl. I kissed Anna’s ear and she giggled. She slapped my ass as I walked by and I did jump a little.

“Insulted how?” Holly worried. Glory hung back, squatting down a few inches so that Anna could whisper into her ear. Lisa followed me up the stairs. I sat down on Becky’s left and Lisa knelt, leaning her arms on top of Becky’s knees. Beth held the crying girl’s head as Becky clasped Beth’s other hand and blew her nose loudly into a ball of tissue.

“He-He-He-” she hiccuped badly before she spoke, “He said I was just a whore. If you wanted to respect him like he did you, you’d have sent Anna.”

“Um, no,” Anna snorted, “Gregg’s eyes are too far apart.”

“That’s exactly why Leo didn’t give you to Gregg,” Beth sneered at the sophomore.

“Holly, what should we do a backtalking whores?” Anna scowled.

“Have sex with them?” Holly seemed confused by the question.

“Beth apologize,” I hissed heading off that fight. Beth muttered a blatant lie. Anna harrumphed, “If she’s bothering you Anna, you can make her more friendly.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.