Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

It made a delightful whack sound. Anna was laughing with hard deep laughs. She was still dressed, fully dressed, and I wasn’t happy with that. Happier though than Vice Principal Lauper. Gail knelt on the tile in front of me. Her mouth slowly frowned and she dug at me with her very green eyes. She was about to talk, reprimand me, or something. I swung back, hitting her in the cheek with my cock again. Her teeth were open as the first syllable, “Le-” was escaping her lips. Her whole face jiggled and there was a delightful pop to the smack.

It’s probably obvious by now how I was able to slap my dick across the school’s forty year old vice principal’s face. The green ribbon on my wrist had spun over time and the knot was facing out over the back bump of my wrist bones. With this, and the authority it had given me over the school, I was king.

I had at my disposal my lovely assistant Lisa, still compelled to dive into my madness but now as powerful as myself. She was a cool, punk rock, girl, stripped down like I was, hopped up on the area counters, filming the room through her iPhone.

Then there were my two cute freshmen, stuck with me at least until I got them pregnant. Holly, a skittish tomboy without clothes. Her tan was on her face and arms. Her torso, to the edges of a loose t-shirt, was very white. Her breasts were big for her but little for some. They were pointy cones and she hid them when she felt people other than me, Anna or Lisa were looking.

Anna wore green like me, and I admit I was scared of her. She couldn’t tell me what to do, and I had told her enough, but she was dressed in a white t-shirt through which her green bra showed. She was more classically girly than Holly, having a thick wavy hair around a cutie pie face. She smirked behind her android’s screen.

Beth was here too, floating naked by the door. Beth was a sandy blondish geeky girl from another green ribbon’s circle of friends. She was tanless, but it was getting deeper into fall and she probably got more computer monitor than sun. She was pretty in a pretty high school girl kinda way. I smiled. She hid deeper in the corner. Her little wiry bush refusing to hide behind her thighs.

And then I had the faculty. Apparently, on second lunch, the A-Building teacher’s lounge was a congregation of the lady faculty. Having culled the old, the fat, and the gross, I was left with Vice Principal Gail Lauper, Coach Candace Ewerson, Ms Amana Lopez, Mrs Alice MacMillan, and Madame Shawnee Hertz. My cock approved of everyone of them.

“Your skin is so soft,” Alice wondered aloud as she pinned Amana into a corner. I slipped my fingers into a fistful of Gail’s fair brown hair. She guided me, with cold fingers, into her warm mouth.

“Oh that’s lovely,” My spine melted a little and my shoulders slumped as I shared a goofy grin into Lisa’s camera.

“Oh my God!” Anna rushed over next to me, “Watch!”

I felt Shawnee’s hand on my shoulder as the French teacher leaned over to watch and hear my cock swipe across Gail’s face. Anna laughed thunderously. Shawnee’s hand rolled up and onto my shoulder.

“That is so loud!” Shawnee was giggling, “You’re quite the starlet, Gail.”

“She’s still your boss, airhead,” Candace rolled her eyes as she came over to me. I felt her fingers on top of my own and she pushed Gail further down my cock. This was my second blowjob, it was somehow more saliva ridden and loud than the combination of Naddi and Wendy.

“The second one is so much better!” Anna pushed her phone in front of me, but I turned to her and kissed her.

She was awkward, especially with her one hand holding up her phone and the other whirling over my chest looking for a place to push off. She eased back but I nibbled her lip before I let her go. I had to stand up straight again.

“Oh,” Anna smiled at me and forced herself to stand up taller, “I’m going to go film Amy and Alice.”

“She’s crazy!” Ms Lopez warned and we, even Gail bubbling up and down my cock, laughed at the art teacher.

Alice was finally trying to kiss Amana and, having nowhere left to escape to, Amana had turned her cheek and given Alice access to her ear and throat.

“You want to make sure you’re thinking at least a little bit about yourself,” Candace was thrusting her superior’s head down the cock of one of her students. Well, I guess technically until this lesson, I had never been one of Candace’s students, “It is so sexy when a man gets what he wants.”

“Don’t forget about her though,” Shawnee warned and guided my face to look down and Gail’s closed but frustrated eyes. Her dark lips rolled back and forth deep on my dick. Her tongue slalomed under the bottom off my cock and I swear I could feel her uvula folded over the top, “You don’t want to be some terrible high school boy.”

“He’s not terrible,” Candace assured Shawnee.

“Please! I don’t like women!” Amana seemed totally freaked. Alice had a handful of pregnant breast. Lisa was filming, I was admiring Lisa. She raised an eyebrow.

“Who here likes women?” I asked, and my throat was raspy from the breathing Gail was evoking from me, “Stay there, Shawnee.”

“I do!” Chirped Holly before I could order Shawnee to stay against my back. Anna looked at her friend and saw nothing but enflamed embarrassed skin. Gail motormouthed something indistinguishable around my cock. It made her cough and spittle spattered over my balls.

“I’m not opposed,” Lisa grinned to me.

“I think I just wanted to be thought of as a girl more adventurous and less prudish than I was in college,” Mrs MacMillan answered me, laying her cheek against Ms Lopez’s as she wandered her hands over the woman who might be carrying her husband’s baby.

“Yeah, I like women,” Candace said slamming Gail into my crotch. I huffed and puffed but kept the house standing, “I’m much more attracted to men, though.”

“I don’t want to be gay,” Beth had murmured.

“Why, are you bi?” Anna had demanded. She had eyed Holly again.

“No,” I guess more than Beth had to answer her because Candace was talking the loudest. Beth and squeaked out a no. Coach continued: “I definitely only ever am excited for men. But I like women, especially visually. I like pretty.”

“No, just men for me, please!” Worried Amana. Lisa looked to me one more time, but I was not focused as I was panting. Candace laid her left hand over my right, onto her breast.

“Well, get excited for girls now, you’re all into each and into Leo,” Lisa clapped for the whole room. Alice hadn’t let up long to tell us about her college trysts. She dove back onto her pregnant colleague. Their mouths came together very quickly.

“I’m not done, stop, stop,” I pushed off Gail’s face, well pulled her off and she moaned as her hair tugged her scalp. My dick flopped and flicked spit into her eyes. She had had them shut and it suck to her eyelashes. She wiggled back.

I struggled to breathe sanely. I grinned and pushed past Holly. Candace stepped beyond me and swept up Shawnee in her arms.

“Whoa, slow down pretty sailor,” Shawnee giggled. I almost turned to watch but listened greedily to their hard exchange and kissing.

“My God,” Gail groaned as she climbed up to her feet, “What a mess.”

I slapped my hands down on Lisa’s thighs. She jumped, it was a little stronger than I had intended, and her thighs would be red when I pulled my hands away, but she moaned happily and wiggled her knees further apart.

“Hey beautiful assistant,” I smirked.

“Hello sexy master,” She leaned forward and kissed me. Hard for just a moment and then sweetly and fun. She pulled back, pecked my nose and grinned, “Who are you going to fuck?”

“Say it’s me!” Alice squeezed Amana’s breast and turned her head towards me. The art teacher was licking along the vee of the chemistry teacher’s throat, “I’ve been craving a proper fuck since you had come for me.”

“Jesus,” Gail shook her head, “You’re looking forward to this?”

“I am,” Candace grinned, “He’s got a good size for me and if you can’t beat ‘em--”

“Beat ‘em off?” Anna interjected laughing. She laughed so hard and so proudly. Her breasts shook in their little shirt. Lisa’s lips were right on my ear, for once I was certain I was the only one hearing the secret as it went from her to me. I grinned. She was lit up like a psychotic Christmas tree.

“Beth stop hiding in the corner,” Candace was reaching out for the girl with the discarded shirt still fisted in her left hand. Beth was red, the teachers were all yellow, I had almost forgot there was power in the room besides Anna, Lisa, and myself. Beth wiggled in.

“Are you OK, sweetheart?” Shawnee asked with genuine concern.

“Beth who’s you’re favorite teacher in the room?” I interjected.

“Mrs MacMillan,” Beth chirped, “I like science and she’s exciting.”

“I’ll say!” Guffawed Anna. Shawnee was set into a matching set of giggles. Amana was reciprocating now and that had Alice arch backed and looking skyward, she turned her head, half lidded eyes and broad smile levied first towards me and then towards Beth. She smiled sweetly.

“You’re always sitting, Oh! Sitting at the back, kicking your sneakers together as you, Jesus Amy, you’re teeth! Beth! Your sneakers bouncing together and your knees wobbling. I’d love to see that now. You’re lippy pussy dripping all--”

“That’s quite enough Alice!” For someone as naked and visible as Vice Principal Lauper, she was very moralizing. Lisa touched my shoulder.

“No, that’s a great idea, hop up, Beth,” Lisa wiggled with her fingers to the countertop across from us. She did, sitting hunched, her belly rippled unflatteringly but her breasts swelled very nicely.

“Sit up straight,” Anna cooed. That really sold it. Beth gripped the lip of the countertop tightly. Candace nodded.

“Holly,” The coach reached for and made the little tomboy shudder as she ran her fingers through Holly’s hair, “Am I your favorite teacher?”

“No,” Holly squirrelled squeakily and looked to me in defense.

“In the room,” I smiled. She took a deep breath and then nodded to Candace. Coach pulled her into a tight hug and smirked at me. She nodded her head towards Anna. Anna had left hand lifting Alice’s knee while she smirkingly filmed Amana’s fingers running around the hairless mound.

“Hey, Anna, your turn,” I grinned. I hopped up next to Lisa and she leant her head onto my shoulder. I reached around her. She was so little and warm and I smelled the fuck I had given her in Mr Beaton’s room still clinging to her purple streaked hair.

“My turn, what?” She cocked her lip.

“Put them inside me, Amy!” Alice growled low but we all heard it. Shawnee was jiggling as she hopped.

“Favorite teacher? In the room though?” Anna looked around, “I guess Mrs Lauper. She’s got the biggest boobs.”

“Beth gives her a run for the money,” Shawnee twittered. Gail sighed.

“Lisa then,” Gail rolled her hand out in an imperious gesture, “Hurry it along, please.”

“I like to take my time,” I grinned. Candace purred greedily, but she tugged Holly in tighter. Holly squirmed against her. She kept looking to Anna but Anna was way more engaged in Amana and Alice’s moaning knot.

“I love your class Amana,” Lisa grinned. From her eyes, she had picked up on it too. Alice had said Amana’s friends called her Amy. It seemed more like her friends didn’t really pay her any mind.

“You’re one of my favorite students, Lisa,” Amana panted as Alice’s nipple popped from her lips, “I would’ve loved to see your nude this afternoon.”

“You can see her nude now,” I bragged slipping my hand around Lisa’s breast.

“She meant my nude drawing, dummy.” Lisa rolled her eyes and smirked.

“You’re an artist?” I was proud, excited to hear she was talented. She blushed, she hadn’t really blushed, not like this, since she had given me her pen in first period. I still had that pen, provided my pants were where I left them.

“She certainly could--Oh my God Alice! I can’t believe I like your tongue!” Amana shook as Alice sank low.

I waved my hands, “OK, everyone,” I was looking across at Beth. She was attempting to clack her heels and bounce her knees. Emulating whatever Alice had demanded of her. She had really nice legs, and naked, her breasts bounced lovely, but her knees were so tight together I suspected it was a poor analog of what Alice had suggested, “Front and center.”

“Please another moment!” Amana squealed as she sank on weak legs without Anna holding up her left side for a better shot. Anna hung back, waiting and documenting the teachers, Holly and Beth line up before me.

“You too, Anna,” I smiled.

“You can’t tell me--”

“Please,” I smiled genuinely for Lisa’s hand running over my thigh and disturbing my cock. I had flagged a moment or two since I had pulled back from Gail. I was hard and tall as I could be right then and there. Anna looked me in the dick and pouted.

“OK, but it’s chilly, I’m keeping my clothes on,” She followed Amana over. The art teacher had darkness to her eyes. She looked defeated.

“She’s too afraid the other girls are prettier than her,” Lisa stage whispered and told me.

“Oh no!” Shawnee grinned and shook her head, “She’s a beautiful girl. Prettiest in the room.”

“Are you sure?” Lisa narrowed her eyes.

“Very,” Shawnee nodded. She paled a little unable to stop herself. Lisa started laughing madly. Shawnee giggled a note or two but looked sheepish for the first time since I had arrived.

“I’m not afraid,” Anna shook her head and pulled off her t-shirt, “I am cold though.”

She stopped talking after taking off her bra. She laid that down on the dinner table next to Gail’s cooling lunch. Her breasts were a bit slopier than Holly’s but they were about the same size. I smiled. She rolled her eyes and snorted.

“Next time, I demand a whole fuck,” She waggled a finger at me.

“You didn’t play games again with these girls, did you?” Candace rebuked me. She was running her hands over Holly in a way that a teacher probably shouldn’t. Holly snuggled in but she was watching Anna like a hawk. Beth was collected by Mrs MacMillan who greedily leaned in and flicked her tongue over each of Beth’s nipples. Lisa’s, “Stay Beth,” was the only thing that kept her from running off.

“I can’t believe this,” Gail reached for Anna’s hand out of defeatism. Anna honked Gail’s boob.

“These are going to look terrible soon, aren’t they?” Anna laughed. Gail shot daggers at her.

“They’ve been sagging a little more than I’d like,” Gail agreed through clenched teeth, “You’re only young and dumb once after all.”

Anna glowered.

“Hey, does this mean I get you?” Shawnee flicked around, “Please?”

“I--”

“She said please,” Lisa laughed.

“If please works,” Candace grinned, “Let me show you what you need to learn. Please. Please, master.”

“Master?” Alice snorted.

“Yes,” I grinned, “Master.”

Lisa was tingling the back of my neck with her fingers when I jumped down. She hopped down beside me. Amana was shaking when Lisa walked over and picked up her hands. She was much better at whispering away from the room than I was. Mrs Lopez nodded. She circled behind Lisa and reached her hands around.

“Fuck her, Master,” I could hear the gym class feeling in Anna’s voice. If I wasn’t already hard I’d slapped my abdomen.

“I’ve never fucked a student,” Shawnee whispered to me.

“I’ve hardly ever fucked a teacher,” I spoke back.

“Hardly once,” Alice grumbled. She was pawing a very rigid standing Beth. The brunette girl, gift from Gregg, I watched her with as quiet a smile as I could manage. She was red and stiff and her nipples thrust out from her big teardrop shaped breasts. They weren’t the biggest nipples in the room, I realized as Shawnee sighed under my hands, but they were the right size for big breasts. Beth stomped her left heel a few times. Her clenched fists were straight down.

“What’s wrong Beth?”

“I was supposed to fuck you!” She screamed.

“You will,” Lisa reached behind her and stroked Beth’s hair, “You absolutely will.”

Anna slammed the vice principal onto the lunch table. Her ass wiggled with a hard crack.

“Oh! Maybe I should use a paddle?” But she whipped her hand over again anyway. I grinned as the Vice Principal yelped with each smack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.