Blue Ribbon - Cover

Blue Ribbon

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Coach looked up at me. I was spent but I grabbed her hair and felt need still in me. I was a bit addled in the post coital haze. I would’ve cuddled with Lisa for the foreseeable future but I left her to the girls in the next stall. I held in my hand the soaked and dyed blonde hair of Coach Candace Ewerson, naked but for a yellow ribbon tied around her left wrist and the slick shiny covering of water dripping off every beautiful curve the thirty-something possessed.

Things weren’t adding up and I was feeling great. I rubbed a Candace’s cheek and held her jaw as I stared into her dark green eyes. The same color as the ribbon tied around my wrist. Incredibly, just three hours ago, I had been stopped at the East door, because I had wanted to avoid the same obvious delay at the front. I had been a keep my head down and escape at last bell kind of kid. That changed; me and five others had been gifted with a green ribbon which now meant we were in charge of the rest of the school, mostly.

I hadn’t been sure what to do with it. Stewart, tactless bully that he was, was balls deep in a girl inside three minutes of being told he was in charge. It took me until third period. I wasn’t without sin. I had a weak spot for a cheerleader in a white, I’m not playing, ribbon, that had propelled me to strip a cute pregnant art teacher and her two hottest students. OK, so I didn’t see what the girls saw in Julian but they liked whatever they did see. Wendy’s body and the artificial confidence I had had projected on me threatened to haunt my thoughts if I didn’t keep moving.

I discovered I was driven to action when another green, Miles Shepherd, told the whole school that his sister Anna was off limits. I bristled when told what to do, even in the panicked scramble that was my today. In search of overcoming that edict from Miles, I had taken Lisa, out of classes, into service, and on the floor of the girl’s showers. I had lost my virginity in front of the cheers coerced out of 17 naked schoolgirls and their PE teacher.

I was in a giddy stupor, still erect, or erect again; I couldn’t piece together the last four minutes competently. I focused on the short time I had for one more escapade before the fourth period bell rang. I could just keep them all here. Fill every belly with cum and keep collecting each subsequent PE class as they came into change. It was tempting, but it wasn’t what I wanted to do.

I wanted to fuck them all. I could feel so many emotions projected at me: Rowan’s masked fear counterbalanced Bria’s naughty inquisitiveness. Anna’s inconsistent excitement tamped back by Holly’s urge to grow smaller and unseen. The pair of best friends soaped and rinsed Lisa’s giddy afterglow. Marcia wore a dazed smile wrapped tightly around Dorothy’s moment of personal pride. Yue was starkly terrified holding Sharon’s false serenity by the hand. Tomi, Emmy and Carlie were a melting pot of panic, giggles and scorn. Franny and Jasmine were hot under the collar and deathly afraid her shower buddy would notice. Gina and Vasila had switched to a stall further away, hoping to remain out of focus but still be part of the audience. All of that was focused through the lens right in front of me: Coach Candace Ewerson’s daring impatience.

“Only one?” I moaned brattily.

“And I think it should be me,” She explained. She moved against me, her hand wasn’t soft, it was calloused on the fingers and palms. Sexually, she communicated experience, patience and mastery. Her eyes looked deep into mine. I was struck by the way she was coming to me, “You’re young, uncertain, unskilled. You need an education.”

“But,” I was smug, “You’re a coach. You should watch from the sidelines and step in when I can improve my game.”

“There are girls here not ready for sex,” She warned, “Especially not emotionless casual sex.”

“Well,” I said looking around and smiling at the shower slick skins. Anna was daring me right back. I knew why I had come here. Hated myself for it and knew I was going to follow through.

“No turning back,” Lisa gave voice to my thoughts. Holly was shampooing Lisa’s hair as Lisa slipped her hands around Anna’s trunk. Lisa teased the slicked dark curls over Anna’s pussy and took a full grip on Anna’s left breast. Anna moaned.

“She’s right,” I turned back to Candace, “There’s no turning back.”

“Then who?” She begged. She leaned in and whispered, “Not Yue. Not Holly.”

“Uh,” Bait me, push me again, Coach. I now wanted Yue and Holly like I had wanted Anna. I changed my mind. I reached up and took Candace’s breast in my hand. I pulled her in and walked her backwards until her shoulder was up against the divider between Dorothy and Marcia’s stall and the Lisa, Anna, and Holly show, “I’m going to fuck as many of you as I can,” I reached for my cock and Coach Ewerson reached for her pussy lips. She rose up on her tiptoes and I wiggled at her entrance for a moment before we settled down and connected, “Girls, get in line.”

“Oh my God!” Candace bubbled up a furious red color. She snapped her arms around my shoulders and dug her fingernails into my spine. Her gasping lips shined as her tongue wetted them further, “You’re a big one.”

“Yeah he is,” Lisa giddily grinned. Holly shivered under the steaming water. Anna smirked, “C’mon skanks, he told you to get in line!”

“I’m going to pump five times into each of you,” I explained to the room. Candace was up on the tips of her big and second toes. Index toes? Her spine whipped as I slapped her butt off the shower stall tiles.

“What about us?” She moaned. Some of the girls were counting. Four. I pulled back, “I;ll need more than this!”

“What do you need?” I heaved in time to the breathless echo of five, “What do you want?”

“I need to feel desired again,” She pleaded, “My husband doesn’t--I want another child.”

I slipped back. Pulling out of her spasming cunt. Her confession scared me.

“Marcia! Take her place!” Lisa demanded and took the coach by the elbow. The coach grabbed my assistant back tightly. Marcia wiggled in front of me.

“You’re brave,” She leaned in and said to my ear, “When Juan hears about this, he’s going to be upset.”

I skewered Marcia. There was a feeling, Godhood, to steal Mandy’s concept. I grabbed Marcia’s sloppy hair. She cocked her pitted lip, the piercings missing for the duration of phys ed it seemed. I kissed her and she furiously bit back. I lifted her ass with both hands. It was strenuous, lifting this butch slut and driving my dick into her. I grew snappish at the half-hearted two slipping from Holly’s and only Holly’s lips.

“Count!” I growled at the murmuring crowd. I turned my head left, white-faced Dorothy sputtered and covered herself. Fingers, not Marcia’s traced patterns on my shoulder.

“Three!” Came the awkward count.

“Don’t dead fish him, Marcia,” Lisa growled, “What do you need? What do you want?”

“I need everyone here to keep this whole thing secret,” She whispered under the four, “I want Jasmine.”

“Ew!” Balked the Lebanese girl. Everyone else said five! They were clear now. I rushed Marcia aside, Holly and Anna caught her. I grabbed Dorothy. She looked at me with doe eyes.

“I need to eat more pussy!” She said with a level of self reflection that scared her. She was easier to lift, but she was still hundred ten plus pounds. I kicked my hips and she squealed, “I want Lisa’s boyfriend.”

“You’re dead skank!” Lisa stopped when I put a finger in front of her. “Three.” Intoned the room.

“We’ll talk to Owen, if he wants Dorothy, I might give her to him. Or, you can think of someone else for him,” I grinned but Lisa didn’t respond further. I turned on Dorothy and grabbed her hair. She exposed her neck and I descended on her like a vampire. “Five! Six! Get her off of him.”

I reluctantly let them pull Dorothy from me and rapaciously grabbed Carlie. Her breasts bounced as she giggled. Something was wholly messed up in her eyes. They flashed, I swore I saw red, as I lifted her left leg and squatted down to meet her soaked hole. It was the shower, she was so different inside than out. I grabbed her hair. I liked grabbing hair.

“This feels good. Like it.” I whispered. She nodded bravely. A torrent erupted around my dick. She started wailing.

“I don’t know what I need, I’m sorry,” She whimpered as I took her with as long of strokes as I could, “I want to fall in love.” Four. Five. She dug her nails into my bicep and squealed. She was flopping against the wall.

Someone pushed Jasmine against me and I hardly cared as I swept Carlie aside. Jasmine grabbed my head. “I need you to remember my first time too.” She pleaded and raised herself up against the divider.

“You think I’ll ever forget this?” I laughed. I lined myself up. She scrunched her eyes as tightly closed as she could. I slipped inside her and she bellowed.

“I want—I want!” She burbled. She fell apart like a limp noodle, so much harder to hold up than Dorothy or Marcia. I snarled and headbutted her collarbone. She squealed to the chanting counting of the room “I want you to tell me—Tell me that you love me. Don’t mean it. Just tell me.”

“I love you, Jasmine,” I whispered in her ear. She slammed her hips down to the count of five.

“Thank you,” She kissed my cheek and hurried aside.

“So who wins this?” Franny asked as she decided to face away from me. I grabbed her tanned ass and lifted her so I could come hard from behind. She kept her face buried to the wall.

“Whoever he cums in, clearly,” It was Coach Ewerson’s explanation. I turned to see her. She and Lisa were rubbing Jasmine’s shoulders, holding her as the rest of the room counted. The other girls I had fucked were circling back into the circuit. Anna and Holly were out of sight.

“I want to win,” Said someone over my shoulder.

“What do we even get if we win?” Holly feared.

“Pregnant.” Rowan sneered. I shuddered inside of Franny. She was mumbling something about needing to hate me. I didn’t care. I just listened to the count of five and slung her off to grab Tomi.

“Back in line, Candace,” I demanded, “Lisa can handle that alone. And girls, the winner joins me and Lisa.”

I slammed Tomi against the wall and grabbed her face. She smiled, her dark brown eyes goading me as I kissed her. I was catching a breath, catching up to my heart, my cock was aching and there were eighteen girls here. How many had I pushed through? How many could I?

“Don’t pretend I’m anything I’m not, Leo,” Tomi growled as she pushed me off, she spread her dark thighs and split her soaked labia, “Fuck me to five.”

“That’s what you want?”

“I want to find whoever gave us these ribbons,” Her voice hitched as I plowed through something inside of her. Jasmine hadn’t felt like that at all. Tomi’s face fucked up in a roar. She grabbed my face this time and kissed me through to four. I was keyed up for her last stroke when she growled, “I need to smash their teeth in with a tire iron.”

“Five!” Cheered Anna over the din of the showers. I tossed Tomi to Lisa.

“No,” Tomi pushed passed my assistant, “Let me wash the blood off.”

I ignored her and took Emmy’s hand. She was chunky, cute though. She seemed tame compared to the rest but she laughed, “I want you to catch up to my number. You’ll need another class this size.”

“You slut!” I laughed to the sound of the three.

“I need dick,” She grinned. She fucked me back harder than anyone else. I slapped her jiggling ass as she waddled over to Lisa. She was back in line skipping over Tomi’s clean up.

I grabbed Rowan next. Her angular face was twisted in a black sneer. I stroked her hair back over her ears.

“I want my boyfriend to kick your ass,” She groaned as I climbed inside her, “I need my dad to.”

“No one talks about this to anyone not in this class,” I barked out, happy to pass her away.

Bria was next. She climbed me, I had her entire weight and my knees shook. She was heavier than Marcia but a little shorter. I chewed on her throat as she muttered something about needing to cum.

“Then cum!” I commanded her and she hollered like a fireman’s siren. I freaked out and dropped her. Lisa leaned in and dragged her across the tiles as Yue stepped forward.

“Your first time?” I stroked her hair back.

“No,” She shook her head. Tears were in her eyes.

“Cheer up,” I told her and she smiled and wiped her cheeks as I spread her thighs and wiggled my way in. Jasmine and Tomi had been virgins. Yue was far tighter. It was a struggle to fuck her.

“I need you to make me forget the other times,” She pleaded, “You can do that. You can do that I think.”

“OK,” I thumbed away her last tear, “This is your first time. There’s been no one else before me.”

“Of course there hasn’t,” She shook her head, “I’m a good girl.”

“Four.” The counting was rumbling now. Anna’s excitement was infecting others and I swore I heard Candace cheering me on.

“You never told me what you wanted, good girl,” I said as I shuffled out of her on five.

“I’m happy,” Yue smiled and let Lisa lead her to the shower. Tomi was still in their scrubbing herself. I took Sharon’s hand. She looked passively and moved stiffly to position.

“It’s OK, Sharon,” I promised her, “This is a good thing.”

“Don’t take that from me,” She begged shaking her head until she smiled. It hit her slower than the others. There was a yellow ribbon on her wrist. I grabbed it and held it to the tiles over her dark hair. She screamed happily as I fucked her. She told me she needed job and wanted a rich boyfriend. I threw her to Lisa happily to grab Gina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.