Blue Ribbon
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Leo Cazzo arrives at school for another day of sleeping through English class and discovers he's in charge. In charge of everything.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“No, you’re evil,” I pulled Lisa over and gnawed at her purple streaked hair. She giggled and swatted me off. Today was nuts. The first thing that happened was me waking from a nightmare and counting my teeth. Eggo waffles and Crest winterfresh and I walked to school. Cheerleaders at the doors tagged everyone with a ribbon. The green strip tied around my left wrist told all the kids and staff with yellow or red ribbons that I was in charge.

There were six of us wearing green ribbons and had no idea what that meant until Stewart, knuckle dragging bully that he was, stripped a six in the East upstairs hallway and then fucked an eight two classroom doors away. I had been shaken. I had tried for answers from the cheerleaders, Kimberley the green and Mandy, the lady in white. So far, I just knew what I was made of. We had all heard the message from the gentleman, Miles Shepherd, asking for protection for his little sister Anna. I had found her class, my assistant Lisa to keep me from chickening out, and just how naked people would get if I asked.

I stood in the middle of Ann’s gym class. Seventeen girls and their MILF coach were under my spell. I had come for Anna and her BFF Holly, but had found a treasure trove in the group. Coach Ewerson was fit and sensual. Carlie was bright and cheery. Rowan and Marcia looked good and looked capable of breaking me. Franny and Tomi were imperious. Tiny little Dorothy was all pretty. Jasmine had a mediterranean look to her that could’ve screamed Agrabah if she hadn’t cut her hair like end-credits Rapunzel. I flitted about the rest of the girls, excited to round off my third period harem with grinning half-Japanese Yue, scowling Colombian Gina, and towering Russian Vasila. It was going to be an adventure. I snuggled my arm about the hip of my class ditching assistant, Lisa. She glowed after I just explained that half of the girls were going topless for a volleyball match.

“Which team is which?” Franny demanded. I flashed the coin.

“Captains? All right,” Anna and Holly walked over to me. Anna smiled and frowned. Holly looked decidedly not at me, “Holly your call.”

“You said heads was Anna’s job,” She tried to be funny, I assumed she was calling tails. The coin hit the ground and started to roll. I stomped it flat instead of chasing it, “Heads it is.”

“Hey, that’s cheating,” Holly complained but Lisa blew her whistle.

“Alright girls, tops off!” She shouted. I heard shuffling at the divider and walked to the door. I looked out to see a couple of guys, under the supervision of Coach Thomas, peeking through the divider’s hinges.

“Boys, don’t look or listen to the girls side for the rest of the class,” I said as authoritatively as I could, “Coach Thomas. Keep them busy.”

“Yes, Mr Cazzo,” He mumbled reluctantly before calling for laps. I pulled the door closed and latched it tightly.

I turned back to a display of breasts in all sizes and most colors. Dorothy had sharp little cones not much bigger than her nipples, Coach Ewerson had slightly sagging pendulous breasts that were still gorgeous, Rowan had sloping upturned breasts. Holly had small vivid little nipples on beautifully round hills. I grinned at them all and walked up behind Lisa at the net line.

“Six on six, you have to switch out someone each time a point is scored,” I declared, seeing Anna hanging back as Marcia led the shirts onto the court. Holly moved front and center for the skins. I slipped my arms around Lisa’s waist and rested my chin on her head. She wiggled her butt. Threw the ball randomly to Tomi, whose naked black breasts were fat and heavy.

“Play ball!” She laughed and blew her whistle.

The shirts on my left moved confidently and athletically. The skins were self conscious and nervous. Holly, Rowan and Coach Ewerson were committed to playing but they kept tripping themselves up. Anna swapped in when it was three nothing. I tapped Lisa for a whistle.

“Girls! Play your best, you can worry about your clothing after the game,” I shouted and all of the skins stood taller. Dorothy even put on a pretty vicious game face. I tapped Lisa again and the whistle started them up again.

So confidence was only one of the their problems. Turns out sports bras exist for a reason. Tits swung and jumped with a slight delay to the girl moving them. I winced seeing Rowan dive for a slide to pop the ball back up to Dorothy who set up a spike for Coach Ewerson. Coach Ewerson slapped down the ball for their second point right before smacking her chin in the jaw with her left boob. Lisa was laughing maniacally.

It wasn’t simply the skins that were mesmerizing. Just watching girls jump, tumble and play is distracting. Anna was looking particularly good. I grinned at her several times and she tried to ignore me, but the skins fourth point was when she was looking back at me. I just smiled, she had a very nice silhouette in her t-shirt and shorts. Her legs were long and creamy and her butt had just enough bubble to it to be round but was still small. Her breasts were held back in a tight sports bra, but she still had a great figure. She had large brown doe eyes and a tiny sharp nose over a small pink mouth. She had a bit of doll’s face really and her black hair was tied back in a ponytail down to the bottom of her shoulder blades.

She scrambled back up to her feet after my distraction had caused her to slip down to one knee, two inches right of where the ball was going.

“Can’t be doing that half assed shit, Captain,” Snarled Marcia as she stomped back and settled herself on the bench. The reserves jumped in and the game almost continued. Someone banged on the divider door.

“If that’s Miles...” Feared Lisa.

“Don’t worry,” I squeezed and walked two steps from her before I had caught up to my brain and realized I had kissed her. I looked back and she waved her left hand fingers and smiled.

“Alright, skanks!” She blew her whistle, “Only two more points for shirts to win. Play ball.”

I opened the door and saw Mandy smiling there. I immediately hugged her.

“Hey yourself, sailor,” She chuckled. She was looking over my shoulder and beaming when I pulled back, “Guess that explains why the boys have their smartphones filming through the cracks.

“What?” I stepped past her. I saw phones at every kink in the divider held in place with medical tape. The boys were otherwise occupied playing floor hockey. I shouted at the class, “Take down your phones and delete the footage.”

I pulled Mandy in and latched the door again.

“So it’s OK for you to see this, but not them?” She asked. Lisa was blowing her whistle to announce another score for skins. Dorothy high fived everyone as she took her place in the reserves.

“It’s not OK for me either,” I admitted, “How’s your day going?”

“Kind of disappointing because of Miles,” She admitted, “Thankfully, Gregg’s been a naughty boy.”

“I don’t want to hear those stories,” I declared and led Mandy over to where I stood with Lisa.

“You sure she should be here, Master?” Lisa glared at Mandy.

“I can’t really tell her to go,” I shrugged. My eyes followed Holly’s set up but Jasmine, the last pick for the skins, jumped and nudged the ball over to the net so Franny and Marcia could slam a shot down back at them.

“You’ve got them calling you master?” Mandy grinned, “Sexy.”

“Alright, that’s game, the shirts take it!” Lisa announced, ignoring Mandy as best she could. She blew the whistle and all the skins shrieked and covered themselves up.

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!” Rowan dropped to her knees hugging her tits. She had shrugged off the slide she had made earlier to focus on the game. Now that focus was gone.

“Rowan, what’s wrong, let me see?” Coach Ewerson rushed over, letting herself hang free as she examined the rough looking girl, “Is it tender?”

“Of course they’re fucking tender,” She winced through tears.

“Are we playing another game?” Asked Anna. She was hovering a few feet from rushing to see Holly, “That was really quick.”

“More importantly, what did they win?” Mandy asked gesturing primarily at Marcia. Marcia was looking brutally smug. She strutted, hips kicking out as she walked over to us.

“We’re not done are we?” Franny asked looking around at all the girls, “If they’re this quick we could play two or three more games.”

“I’m kind of volleyballed out,” Carlie chirped in from the shirts’ bench. She had spent the longest time in the reserves. I don’t know if she had touched the ball.

“You know what?” I said looking between Mandy and Marcia. Both girls were daring me to go further. “We’re going to hit the showers.”

“Good, you could use it,” Mandy chuckled, “You’re starting to get dirty.”

“And the winners?” Marcia prodded.

“Anna, c’mere,” I called her over from where she was motomouthing at Holly.

“Um,” She said as she came over to me. “Miles said I was off limits.”

“Off limits to yellows,” Lisa wolf-smiled. Anna’s eyes widened and she suppressed her reflexive smile.

“Well, you were the winning team captain, and you, uh,” I said struggling for an idea, but I caught Coach Ewerson’s eyes. She had this brutal flat stare and I wanted to humiliate her a little further, “You’ll choose a shower buddy from the skins. She’ll wash your hair and back and help you however you like...”

“OK, Holly,” She said rapidly. She flashed her smile at her best friend. Holly seemed a little pale faced and tightened her arms over her breasts.

“Awesome, I want Jas--”

“Shut up, Marcia,” Lisa interrupted. Marcia looked dangerously at Lisa. I kind of feared her. There was a gang around town and I figured she might be in it. Lisa was invincible, “Your captain will make those decisions. Right Master?”

“Right,” I agreed, not really thinking it that far but I liked giving Lisa a bit more muscle around the other girls, “Don’t wait for us Anna.”

“Oh wow...” She shivered and looked warily at Marcia, “Marcia you can have Dorothy.”

“Me?” Squealed Dorothy.

“Good choice, captain,” Marcia settled her shoulders and slipped her arm over Anna’s shivering back.

“Me next,” Franny came forward and got Jasmine. I let the divvying happen and turned to Mandy.

“You going to witness this?” I stepped away from Lisa and tried to take Mandy’s hand. She crossed her hands in front of her skirt. I smiled, “I mean, I was going to offer you a hands on tour of the dirtiness.”

“Thanks Leo,” She smiled wanly, “But you’re not that cute.”

“Yes he is,” Holly came up behind me.

“Thank you, Holly,” I smiled at her and looked back at Mandy, pleadingly.

“Sorry Leo,” She shook her said.

“Mandy,” I focused my eyes on her, “Come join us.”

“Trying to will me to do it?” She ticked up her pale lips into a naughty smile.

“Trying to get what I want,” I declared. Lisa walked up and leaned her head on my shoulder.

“Everyone’s paired up,” She told me.

“Seems like you got your own partner already,” Mandy noted.

“An assistant,” I deflated Lisa but I didn’t care yet.

“OK, I’ll go in with you,” Mandy nodded, “But I’m keeping the colors on.”

“So, what you were going to do in the first place?” I smiled wanly.

“Exactly,” She tiptoed and looked past me, “Your girls are ready.”

I looked back and saw the nine pairs of girls. Everyone was either redder or whiter than they normally would have been. I waved the girls to the the locker room. Anna lifted her chin up and Holly followed suit as they marched first. Marcia and Dorothy waited to be the tail of the serpent. I looked to Mandy offered her my hand again. She smiled and hooked her arm around my bicep. Lisa greedily took my other arm.

“C’mon girls,” We all fell into step and I felt like I was walking on clouds as I entered the locker room. The door was just wide enough that the girls didn’t have to let go, but they did snuggle in tighter.

I had taken PE freshman year and hadn’t been interested in any of the sports teams since. I still remembered the boys’ locker room and the girls was laid out in the mirrored pattern. They weren’t lockers, they were buckets on slides, in a metal shelf. There actually were lockers, belonging to the girls’ basketball team, but they were of no interest to anyone in this class. The girls all went to their chosen bucket. I noticed all the skins had their tops in their hands but their breasts were still out. Coach Ewerson was floating behind Carlie, her designated shower buddy looking sour. I took the tour, scanning around. The shirts were mostly fidgeting, though Anna and Marcia looked like they were going to get undressed quickly. I nudged Lisa.

“C’mon ladies,” not skanks this time, “Chop, chop!”

“Master,” Coach Ewerson asked coming over with her breasts jiggling, “It’s inappropriate for me to shower in here. There’s a small shower in my office and--”

“What’s your first name Coach?” I interrupted harshly.

“Candace,” She said.

“You have a duty to wash someone’s hair and back, Candace,” I told her.

“Do you want to disappoint him?” Lisa snarked.

“I do,” She hung her head, “I just know I can’t.”

“Then stop wasting time.” Mandy pushed her by the shoulder.

“Thank you, Mandy,” I said. She pulled my arm, Lisa pulled too, as we circuited the cubby bay.

I watched the girls strip. It was still remarkable and exciting seeing new tits. Carlie had very eager jutting boobs. Tomi had fat round ones with great big nipples. Marcia had dark brown nipples on cones that mirrored Dorothy her shower buddy, just scaled up once or twice. Franny’s boobs had been squelched by her sports bra and they came out to play. Anna had a visible tan lines, running thinly down from each shoulder and carving a brilliant white triangle over the orbs of her breasts. She didn’t have small breasts, just that they were nearly the mirror of Holly’s. Round, defined, with small circles and tiny nipples. She smiled at me and covered herself with one arm as she took down her shorts.

Even the girls who had yet to stand out to me, were lit like beacons. Gina and Yue finally stood out to me. They had both been skins with a slightly brown color to their clear beautiful skin. Yue had small breasts and large nipples. Gina had large breasts and small nipples. All four were pink and not dark like the other darker toned girls in the room. Of the shirts, I quite liked Bria, Emmy, and Sharon. They were all brunettes, Bria with curly hair, Emmy with short hair and Sharon with highlighted hair. Bria was really fit, with clear abs and small breasts over flared hips and a jiggling butt. She looked a bit stretched out in her belly, like her legs were the last bit to hit her growing phase. Emmy was chubby, a little extra belly, a little extra tits, a little extra cheeks and a little extra thighs. She was adorable. Sharon didn’t look like she fit in a fitness class. She had long sparkling nails, a skinny face and the hint of her ribs next to her perky little breasts. She was tall, not the tallest, but it made her look longer than the other girls. She clung next to her shower buddy, Yue.

“How do you like it, boss?” Marcia asked after I circuited the room and stood at the edge of the sinks, mirrors and toilet stalls. She was crossing over to a steel cupboard and taking out a large white towel. She was referring to her thick cunt with her triangle of curls over it. Dorothy was next to her with just a few wisps of a blonde curls uncoordinated to her raven black hair reaching over her all but buried lower lips.

“Holy shit, you have towels,” I noticed.

“Well, of course,” Jasmine lisped. I hadn’t noticed her braces induced speech pattern before. Had she talked all period, “We have to shower.”

“The boys have to bring their own towels,” Candace sadly smiled, “The cleaning crew were tired of washing semen out of them every couple of days.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.