Naughty or Nice?
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Santa and his elves are very busy every years and need a little recreation time. Thanks to Mrs. C. that can happen with the help of the Promiscuous Four.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Holly is the last to return to the room. Her other three sisters have already arrived and have had time to clean up. She doesn’t bother with clean up since she only has Mrs. Claus’ juices and her own on her. They all sit in the center room on the sofas talking and sharing their experiences of the day. Charity and Joy make sure to express their gratitude of their gift. Belle and Holly assure the both that, after the holidays, they are all going to enjoy the gift together.

The door to the room suddenly swings open and all four girl’s attention is turned to it. Standing in the doorway wearing his large, partially open red coat, partially open and nothing else on, is Santa. He laughs, sending his belly jiggling. “Have your four been naughty or nice I wonder?”

Joy is the first up of the sofa. She glides over to Santa. Her hand slips between the folds of the large coat and she answers with a seductive smile, “Maybe we just show you and you decide afterward.” Santa’s cock quickly thickens up at Joy’s lovely touch. It is a gentle and slow stroking made by smooth as silk skin. “Of all the presents you give Santa, I do believe we are the best ones.”

Santa bellows a laugh. “I am lucky to have the four sexiest elves worshipping my cock.”

Joy smiles and starts stroking him faster and harder. He groans in anticipation of what is to still come this year.

“With words like that, Santa, you’re going to make all of us cream ourselves before you even touch us,” Holly says grinning. Both her hands are between her legs pleasuring herself.

Charity slides over to join her sister and runs her hand up Santa’s inner thigh. She moans as she reaches up where Joy’s hand is and begins playing with his balls. Santa groans louder and the two of them take turns stroking his cock. He casts a glance at the other two remaining sisters. Holly and Belle are masturbating, eyes half closed, breathing heavy and chests heaving.

Belle is the first to climax. Her shoulders are on the arm of the sofa and her hips slowly rise up through the air as her moans rise in volume. Hers and Santa’s eyes meet, the moment she reaches her crescendo. Her pussy comes in full view with her fast moving hand as she exhales sharply and muscle contractions ripple through her taut belly.

“Oh fuck,” she whispers as her tight green body sinks slowly back onto the sofa. Her eyes are closed and her hands now caress her heaving breasts. “Wow, that was fucking awesome.” Her eyes slowly open and lock onto Santa’s.

“Yes it was Belle,” Santa says smiling.

“Only you can make me cum like that Santa,” she says breathlessly.

The others giggle a little at Belle’s comment while embroiled in building orgasms of their own. And moments later, Holly’s hips rise, mimicking Belle. But this time, Belle moves quickly between Holly’s legs and starts licking her pussy with lustful abandon.

Holly jumps from the sudden intrusion but quickly relaxes. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she is almost instantaneously thrusting her hips against the purple headed elf’s hungry mouth. “Fuck!” she yells. And after a few moments an orgasm overtakes her. It is silent with her breath held. Her body twitches uncontrollably as she squeezes her sister’s head between her thighs. When she finally exhales, her body vibrates and twitches even more.

“Damn Holly,” Belle says as she slithers up her body. They kiss a few seconds later.

Joy and Charity each grab one of Santa’s hands and pulls him over to the now empty sofa. Joy moves between his legs and takes his stiff cock slowly into her mouth. Charity moves into position to help her and they take turns sucking on him off, while the other either plays with or sucks on his balls.

“I just love your big cock Santa,” Charity coos.

Joy lets the full length of Santa slide out of her mouth and gasps for a little air. “It is such a beautiful cock.” She takes his cock in once again, moaning deeply as she withdraws a second time.

Holly and Belle are soon clustered around the three. They all take turns sucking on Santa’s throbbing member. Soon he finds the coat being slipped from his body to be replaced by hands. Santa is close to orgasm on Belle’s first go around. When she gets him back in her wet mouth for her second turn he is more than ready to explode and explode he does.

With all their soft hands caressing Santa and Joy kissing him deeply, he shoots a massive load of cum into Belle’s mouth. She milks him clean and swallows every ounce of it. The corners of her mouth curl up into her wicked grin.

“Santa likes his gift this year,” he chuckles. The girls giggle as well.

Holly then slides up on his side. She kisses him and throws her leg over, straddling his lap. Santa grabs her voluptuous breasts and sucks one into his mouth. Between the suction and the feeling of his thick white beard, she gasps sharply. His hands find her ass and slides through the crack to her pussy and he buries two thick fingers in her.

“Mmm,” she moans as her hand flounders for his cock. He is already semi-hard again, and the situation is quickly adjusting that.

Charity is up on the arm of the sofa with Belle’s eager mouth on her pussy while Joy gets on her hands and knees over Santa, her knees right on the edge of the other coach arm. Holly repositions him slightly and pushes his head down onto the arm of the sofa so Joy can lower her dripping pussy to his mouth. Then holly slips Santa’s nearly hard cock into her hot, wet pussy.

“Mmm, yes,” she sighs as Santa slips in her. “Fill me up with that big cock Santa!” she exclaims and begins humping him.

Charity screams loudly as she climaxes powerfully on Belle’s face. Joy grinds hard on Santa’s face and tongue, moaning out incomprehensible words. Holly is thrusting herself wildly on his thick cock, her moans rising up into a full blown howl. Santa pumps up into her as best as he can and she climaxes animatedly. She falls back off of his lap onto the cushions. Her body twitches and spasm as she lies there. Belle slides across to kiss her softly.

Joy is up in a squatting positon above Santa, as her peak is reached. Her Slender hips gyrate wildly as she grinds her pussy diligently on his mouth. She has her hands on her succulent breasts and yells, “Oh shit, yes!” she yells as her orgasm overtakes her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.