Naughty or Nice? - Cover

Naughty or Nice?

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Santa and his elves are very busy every years and need a little recreation time. Thanks to Mrs. C. that can happen with the help of the Promiscuous Four.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Belle slips into the workshop with a large smile on her face. Chadwick looks up from behind his workstation as Belle walks in. He gives her a smile before dropping his head back down to the small mechanical toy.

“Not quite the response I expected,” she says frowning at him.

“I know, I know,” Chadwick quickly placates her. “I just have to finish this, deadline and all that.”

“And you do definitely look stressed,” she says.

Chadwick returns to his work without another word. Belle takes the seat across from him at the workstation. Neither says another word, while the head elf continues with his work. But throughout time he is working, Chadwick cannot help sneaking glances at her, specifically her chest, noting the unmistakable outlines of her nipples through the thin fabric she is wearing.

Chadwick knows he isn’t going to be able to focus much longer on his work, not with the thoughts of Belle and her breasts filling his thoughts and the majority of his vision. Then he feels something rub up along his leg. Not just something—Belle’s foot.

He looks up right into her eyes. Her smile is positively wicked. Then quickly, Chadwick drops his eyes back down to his work and shakes his head slowly. Belle huffs very loudly. She continues rubbing his leg, gradually drifting higher and higher until she is stroking the inside of his thigh. As she moves higher, his cock stiffens and begins to strain against his pants.

“Are you having difficulties finishing that?” she asks innocently.

Without looking up, he says, “Just a little bit.”

“Is it hard?” She shifts her toes up to his bulging cock where she then presses them against it. She massages his crotch with her foot while keeping her eyes at him and his work.

Chadwick does his best to not give in, but it isn’t easy. He pushes his crotch back at her while trying to stay focused on the toy in front of him that he so desperately needs to finish. And with growing impatience, Belle frowns before knocking off one of the toy’s pieces to the floor.

“Oops!” she says with mock surprise. “Let me get that.” She winks at Chadwick and then lowers her foot from his crotch and slip beneath the workstation desk.

Before the head elf has a chance to guess at what the sexually charge elf is up to, her hand shoots out between his legs to grab his shaft. She squeezes it, briefly feeling the thickness before her hand retracts. Then she pops up from the desk, the toy’s part in her hand.

“Got it!” she says with a wink. “It was hard.”

Chadwick sighs. He knows he is not going to get his task done any time soon. How could he? There is a beautiful elf, throwing herself at him. And he remembers how good she is from when she paid him a visit a few holiday seasons ago.

Already tasting victory, Belle stands up and slips around the workstation to grab the head elf’s hand, pulling him to his feet. She presses her body against his, feeling his hardness press against her.

“There,” she coos. “That’s not so bad, is it?”

Chadwick shakes his head lightly and leans in to kiss her along her neck. She smells just like gingerbread, his favorite type of cookie. His hand slides up under her top, slipping over the bare skin of her taut belly to cup one of her breasts. He uses his thumb to brush lightly against the underside of her nipple. Her body shivers in response and she wraps her arms around him. Chadwick smiles into the kisses.

He moves his other hand under the top, pushing the material up to completely expose her luscious breasts. Her eyes close and she drops her head back as he uses both hands to massage and tease her. Each time his thumbs roll over her hardened nipples she lets out a soft gasp of pleasure. He flicks them back and forth, lightly grazing across them. The thought of them being in his mouth crawls across his mind. So with a mental shrug, he dips in and does just that.

He takes one of her nipples between his lips. First he kisses it and then he flicks his tongue up over and around it. Belle immediately responds with a low moan that quickly turns into a growl when he takes it between his teeth and bites down lightly on it.

With his hands free to travel, Chadwick slides one down under her skirt and over her firm ass cheeks. His hand doesn’t linger. Instead he slips his fingers down between her cheeks. As his fingers move over her rear entrance, she moans again.

“Mmm, yes,” she groans.

Then his hand slips from her ass and breast. Chadwick pushes her up against the wall, locking his mouth to hers for a deep kiss. When he breaks from it, he growls, “I’m going to fuck you like it were Christmas.” Then he attacks her neck, smothering it with kisses and light nips. His hand moves to her front and down her skirt until his fingers find her aroused little nub.

He flicks at it once, then twice and then presses on, seeking out the slippery lips of her pussy. He uses long strokes from her wet entrance up to her hard little nub. Belle moans each time he bumps against her clit. She pushes her hips forward against his hand, trying to get as much contact with her clit as she can. Chadwick has other ideas though. And as she thrusts her hips forward he takes the opportunity to slip to fingers into her pussy, pushing them in deeply.

Belle lets out a long, low moan from her lips. “Mmm. Finger me. Fuck me with those fingers.”

Chadwick drives the fingers in hard. She meets his thrusts and pushes herself forward onto his hand. With each thrust of his fingers and each push of her hips, she is not only taking his fingers into her pussy, but she is grinding her clit into his hand.

He pushes her back up against the wall and leans back down to her exposed chest. He lowers his mouth down to her breasts again, flicking his tongue across her nipple while his fingers slam into her pussy. Each thrust is met with growing moans as he keeps relentlessly pounding her pussy with the two fingers. Her body shudders and her hip thrusts become short, sharp humps against his hand.

He can sense she is at the edge of orgasm and he wants to push her over it. So Chadwick drops his hand from her chest down around behind her, slipping it under her skirt and onto her ass cheeks. His fingers probe between them, finding her tight little backdoor and presses against it. Belle’s response is another, deeper moan. He feels her opening relax and his finger is suddenly deep inside her warm ass.

Almost instantly, he feels both of her holes contracting, squeezing tight around his fingers as her orgasm overcomes her. Chadwick closes his lips around her nipple and resumes sucking. He buries his finger in her asshole and continues thrusting his other hand against her pussy as Belle continues to grind against it almost reflexively, filling his palm with her juices to the point of them running down the length of his arm. It ends with one last lunge forward onto his fingers and then she pushes his hand away, still gasping from the intensity of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.