Naughty or Nice? - Cover

Naughty or Nice?

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Santa and his elves are very busy every years and need a little recreation time. Thanks to Mrs. C. that can happen with the help of the Promiscuous Four.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Charity and Belle step out into the hallway, having a hard time keeping their hands and mouths off each other as well as their mouths. The holidays are their busiest times and thus all the sisters have to break from one another to spend their time and bodies satisfying the working elves. It’s not that bothers them, but when they were created by Santa, he imbued them with a great sense of loyalty and love for each other. So being apart makes them only want each other even more.

Finally the two have to physically push off each other. “I’ve got to check on Joy and see how she is doing,” Charity says.

“And I need to take care of Chadwick,” Belle says excitedly. “Apparently Santa has been keeping him super busy.”

“Along with all the elves,” the other says. “Joy and I will meet you back here when you are finished.”

Belle smiles and says, “I can’t wait.”

Charity kisses Belle one last time. Then they each turn, Belle to go please the head elf, Chadwick, and Charity to the room of unwanted toys.

When Charity reaches the room she finds Joy sitting next to a large box, naked and oozing some kind of purple goo from her pussy. “Well, it looks like you’ve had a good time,” Charity says to her sister, as she strips off the very little clothing she is wearing.

Joy looks up as if in a haze. She smiles, pressing her finger to her bottom lip. “It’s one hell of a gift.” A giggle follows briefly. “Where did you find it?”

Charity smiles and says, “That is our little secret.”

Suddenly she feels something cool and slimy slide very slowly between her thighs, up through her pussy lips and along her wet slit. The cool, transparent purple tentacle carefully avoids touching her clit as it runs back and forth. Bell’s clit is aching to be touched and so she arches toward it. Within moments she is rewarded by the tip of this tentacle circling her clit, then brushing across it.

Charity groans deeply, she needs more. She tries to move against it, but the tentacle is evading, teasingly. It slowly pulls away and Charity tries to follow, grunting in frustration as it moves out of her reach. He lips are now puffy and swollen with excitement and when she feels the tentacle again, it is moving slowly into her.

“Yes,” she groans. It is just what she wants. “I need to be fucked.”

In reply, the translucent ooze jams the tentacle deep into her dripping pussy Charity moans and groans against it. She nearly cries when it pull back out, only to tease her swollen clit again. She is panting and gasping as the tentacle massages her desperate clit. Charity suddenly feels her ass cheeks part and something cold press against her tight little back entrance. In the back of her mind she knows it’s a tentacle. Instantly, the pressure on her clit stops and she cries out in frustration.

Charity arches toward the tentacle and it starts to touch her again. The tentacle pressed against her asshole begins to push harder. The first tentacle buries itself inside Charity again and she moves against it involuntarily. She feels her anus start to stretch and welcomes the feeling. Wider and wider, that tentacle stretches her, opening her. As the slimy tentacle slides easily deeper and deeper with ease, Charity is ready to scream out her pleasure.

Just as Charity is pushed to the edge of her metaphorical ledge the tentacles both pull free, leaving her dangling. Her legs buckle from the intensity of the near orgasm and she slides to the floor almost in tears. Before that could happen, multiple tentacles begin to slide all over her, touching her pussy, her breasts. They stroke her back, her ass and her legs. Charity gives in to the sensations, enjoying each touch and knowing that with each passing minute her pussy gets wetter and wetter.

“Charity,” Joy’s voice says into her ear. “This is the best gift any of us have gotten ever.”

Joy crawls closer and caresses her sister’s breasts. The tentacles continue to slither around, but move to make room for the other elf girl. Her fingers toy with Charity’s already sensitive nipples and then she leans her head in and sucks one into her mouth. Flicking her tongue over then end, Charity is once again bathed in pleasure.

Slowly, Joy sinks to her knees and Charity gasps as her hot little tongue slips out and catches her aroused clit. She glance down at the sight of Joy’s soft brown hair.

As Joy licks up her sister’s juices and Charity moans again, the translucent, purple tentacles slips around behind Joy and merge together into a blob of goo. Slowly, it forms into a humanoid shape, grabbing her hips and pulling Joy to her feet. Its hands slip around to her front beneath her arms to her breasts. It fondles her soft breasts and flicks her huge pink nipples until she is left panting. The purple figure slides its hand down to her pussy and dips its purple fingers straight into it. Joy’s wetness can be heard clearly, the slurping noise the purple figure’s fingers make inside her. The limber elf girl reaches back and begins to stroke its cock. The sight of the magnificent purple figure with her sister makes Charity even more excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.