Naughty or Nice?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Santa and his elves are very busy every years and need a little recreation time. Thanks to Mrs. C. that can happen with the help of the Promiscuous Four.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Incest   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Joy saunters through the hall down to the Room of Unwanted Toys. She only passes two elves on the way there. Both looked at her and smiled. One she recognized from just the other day. The other she assumes she serviced last year, one of her sisters must have taken care of him this year. There are so many to take care of, yet the sisters do their best to remember them all.

The halls are fairly empty with all the elves rushing to get the last minute order finished and everything packed for this day’s big night. As she reaches the door Joy looks in both directions finding the hallway strangely empty both ways. She cracks the door open and peers in. The room is completely dark except for the light that spills in from the doorway. Her eyes take a moment to adjust and then she sees a single box sitting in the middle of the floor. A smile creeps up on her face.

Joy takes one more glance into the hallway before slipping inside, closing the door behind her. Instantly she is cast into complete darkness. Her hand slides over the wall, searching for the switch. Her fingers brush along the switch and with a click the room lights up. All along the walls are boxes and individual toys, stuffed bears, dolls, toy trucks and trains and many others, stacked neatly next and on top of each other. Well, as neatly as they can get. But in the center is a huge purple box with a bow of a lighter shade.

She walks over to the box until she is standing right in front of it. Joy bites her bottom lip, wondering what is inside and just a little apprehensive about opening it. This is the first year any of them have ever given out presents. None of them ever figured it was necessary. Usually they just gave themselves to one another. Like last year Joy gave herself over to Holly to do what she wanted to get pleasured. Joy’s foot went in far deeper than she thought possible. But this present changes everything.

Slowly, she puts her hand forward to run her fingers along the silky smooth ribbon. The feel of it send shivers through her body and she is certain it is because of the anticipation. As her fingers reach the end of the ribbon, she grips it and pulls. The bow comes apart and falls like a feather to the floor. Joy can feel her heart beating ever faster with each passing moment. She takes a deep breath, hooks her fingers beneath the lid and flips it over.

Nothing.

Still holding her breath, she peers into it and immediately jumps back with a yelp nearly losing her balance. From the box a large blob of translucent purple rises up out. Then right before her eyes, the blob begins to take shape into a handsome looking man.

“Who are you?” she asks.

The newly formed figure just smiles as it reaches out and cups her face. It leans in and presses its gooey lips to hers. Despite herself, Joy doesn’t flinch at its touch. Amazingly they feel firm and Joy finds herself kissing back, her tongue even slips into its mouth. The blob figure returns the favor and soon both their tongues are wrapping around and switch back and forth between their mouths.

Joy is the first to break the contact, albeit reluctantly. She doesn’t know where her sister got this, but she knows she does want to have some fun alone with it before any of the others show up. Her eyes drop instantly to its crotch and then go big like saucers. She looks back up with the most licentious, lustful look in her eyes. “You’re going to fuck me with that right?”

In response to her question, the blob figure nods as the very large, very thick translucent cock begins to rise and point toward her. Joy smiles and drops to her knees right before the purple figure. Without hesitating, she slides her head forward to take the slippery cock into her mouth. As her warm lips engulf the head of the cock and she begins to lick around it, she moans.

She slowly starts to bob her head back and forth, letting her soft lips and her moist tongue work their magic. After a few moments, the figures hips push forward, slowly feeding her more of the sizeable cock. She eagerly and skillfully accepts the advances glancing up at as she does so. She then places one of her hands tightly around the base of the shaft and takes the entire member into her mouth each time her head bobs forward.

Her pace quickens, while her tongue is still expertly working the head and tip of the figure’s cock as she sucks. The figure puta a hand on the back of her head and begins force-feeding her its cock. Joy would normally like nothing more than have this incredibly sculpted figure burst inside her mouth, but this time she has other ideas. So after a few more moments she pulls her head off.

The pleasure elf then leans back, turns around and gets down on all fours. Reaching back, Joy spreads her ass cheeks apart to expose her tight little asshole. Two fingers quickly enter and disappear. After a few pumps she removes her fingers and grips her ass again, this time turning her head toward the goo-man and says with a sultry voice, “Come and fuck this ass.”

The figure steps out of the box and its bottom half liquefies, lowering its massively thick cock to lever her Joy’s spread ass. The figure grips its cock and slides it up from her pussy to her tight little hole. As it comes away, a large, thick glob of slime plops onto her hole causing Joy to twitch in surprise. Then the head of the thick cock presses against her opening.

Joy drops her head to the floor and glances back at the figure. The figure then plows forward with the thick, slippery, translucent cock.

“Oh fuck!” she cries. “It’s fucking big!”

The figure, not driven by any need, save for providing the girl with pleasure, plows on, driving the cock in as far as it can.

“It’s bigger than I thought!”

The slipperiness of the cock makes it easier for it to slip into her while retaining a fairly decent hardness. It is tailor made for being fucked in the ass. And it also makes it so the translucent figure can begin speeding up its thrusts. It grabs her hips and goes at it. Every time that it plows into her, Joy’s face meets into the floor, causing her to moan in pain as well as pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.