The Bane of Family - Cover

The Bane of Family

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two families at war for centuries. Like Romeo and Juliet the two lovers couldn't be kept apart. But family ties are strong and can get in the way. But what happens when the two forbidden lovers have a child and that child goes missing? What happens centuries later?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

The two-storied safe house, owned by the Fairchild family is located nearly on the opposite side of the city, far from the strip of clubs. The lights only provide dim lighting inside and the air is cool and smells stale. Grace stands leaning with her back against the wall opposite the bed.

The window, which lays partly open, lets in slivers of light, barely illuminating her figure. She is wearing only a red shirt that hangs that hangs just beneath her breasts. Her naked toes dig into the carpet. She looks upon the young stripper lying naked on the bed. No sound disturbs the air except for the gentle hum of the air conditioner. The sheer curtain hanging from the window rustles and waves gently in the cool breeze circulating through the room.

The light splays through to cast an elongated rectangle on Echo’s nude form. It softly rolls across her gently rising and lowering breasts, her delightfully flat belly and even gives a glint to the soft, naked mound between her thighs.

Suddenly, Grace becomes aware that the girl has been watching her as well. Though her eyes are obscured and dark, the redheaded woman can feel them cutting right through the room.

“Echo...” Grace hums. “Do you trust me? Do you trust that I won’t hurt you?”

“You would have done so by now,” the girl whispers back.

It is the truth. But Grace means something different. She is supposed to turn the girl over to her family for them to do as they see fit, which may very well mean harm to the girl in one way or another. That was her intention when she started seeking out the girl, but now ... now something has changed. She no longer wants want her family wants—what her mother wants.

She moves over to the girl and sits down beside her. She passes her hand over Echo’s belly, enjoying the youthful ambience of her body. The girl sweetly smiles at her and bends her arm, offering her opened hand. Grace places her hand in hers and grips her firmly.

They sit hand and hand for a few moments, just staring at each other. Eventually though, Grace pulls her hand free from the girl’s and produces a small silver tube. Echo quickly sits up and asks, “What is that?”

“Lie back down,” Grace says, avoiding the question. “You said you trust me.”

“I do, but still ... I don’t know what that is,” she counters.

“That’s right,” Grace says.

“What is that?” Echo asks again.

Grace smiles down at her. “This is the child of the creature I carry all over me and the one the man that is after us, carries.”

“What is the creature?” the girl asks, her curiosity rising.

“Well, that’s a bit of a story. Long ago my family, and the man’s, worked together. They travelled the galaxy in search of new life and planets. On one they discovered alien life. They called themselves the Xenbiods. They wanted to leave, to explore like the two families did.”

“Why didn’t they?” Echo questions as she finds her eyes drawn to the silver tube. “Why haven’t I ever seen anything like that before?”

“Apparently they could not leave without a second being serving as a host,” Grace answers the first question as she begins to slowly twist the lid of the tube.

Forgetting the other question, Echo plucks the next one to run through her mind from among the dozens she wants to ask. “Why is that?”

The redheaded woman smiles again. “It had something to do with their environment or the atmosphere or something that only their planet had that they needed to survive. But using a human as a host bypassed the problem.”

“How many did they take?” Echo wonders aloud.

“Just two,” Grace answers. “It was only the two that went down to the planet. When they returned to their shuttle they never went back. In fact, they destroyed all evidence of the planet’s existence and swore each side of the families to secrecy.”

“Why?” the girl asks, frowning. “Why not share the discovery with everyone?”

“Because the Xenbiods made them keep the secret,” Grace says with a shrug. “They were enemies in a war that existed long before either family went there.”

“Why this game then?” Echo asks plainly. “You haven’t told me why you’re playing it either.”

“Because the two families are now enemies,” Grace says, her smiles quickly changing to a grim frown. “They have been since not long after returning to Earth. Then this happened.” She holds up the silver tube. Vincent Fairchild and Alyssa Kerrigan broke the feud, married and had a child. It was most likely the Xenbiods each carried that manipulated them into doing so. Regardless, the families hunted them, killed them and took back what was theirs.”

“And the child?” the girl asks, showing concern over the infants fate.

“Escaped with help, but not before my family got this,” she explains, once again flashing the tube in the air and capturing Echo’s attention. “That child is your ancestor. And it was my job to reunite it with you.”

“Me?” Echo asks, taken aback by the revelation. When Grace nods the answer, she gasps, holding her breath for a moment. “What do you mean it was your job?”

“I’m not returning with you,” the older woman answers. “Something has changed. I feel ... I just want to get away. Take you with me to someplace else. Hide ... run ... whatever it takes...”

“I’ll do it,” Echo says ardently. “I trust you.”

Grace smiles, she feels warmth radiate through her. Her heart pounds in her chest. She feels elated, like she can take on her family, the Fairchilds, as well as the Kerrigans. “Then we must reacquaint you with your Xenbiod,” she says, lifting the now opened tube above the girl’s head. The contents, an orangish-reddish-black liquid pours down and onto Echo’s chest and belly, turning quickly into a slushy mess.

“Argh!” Echo cries out. “That fucking stings!”

“Just lie back,” Grace says soothingly. “It’ll only hurt for a moment.”

Grace crawls over the girl, placing knees on each side of her. Straddling her hips, the redheaded woman watches as the goo slowly spreads over the girl, leaving behind a new kind of hide as it goes. As it crawls over her hard, pointy pink nipples, Echo groans deeply with pleasure.

“I told you,” Grace says with a warm smile. “There it is; that sweet spot between pleasure and pain.”

The woman leans down and begins to kiss the swollen breast lying beneath the orange black skin of the Xenbiod. She opens her mouth just a little to nibble lightly at each hardened bud.

The girl groans in wonderment. Her body arches upward. Most of her is already shiny and slick from the alien creature being reflected in the moonlight. Echo’s eyes close as she groans and soon her body is undulating. Grace runs her tongue up and down the center of the girl’s chest, caressing the younger woman wherever she can.

“It’s so ... intense!” Echo cries.

“It’s a once in a lifetime experience,” Grace tells her, watching the Xenbiod completely cover the girl. “They attach at maturity and we get to feels the incredibleness only once.”

“Tell me more about it,” Echo begs.

“Shhh,” Grace says. “That is for another time. Let it take you completely.”

The orange black Xenbiod does. Echo becomes covered head to toe. The moment the girl is completely changed, Grace changes as well. She looks down at Echo’s orange black eyeless face and grins, showing off razor sharp teeth. Slowly, the red mask surrounding Grace’s face peels back to her shoulders to reveal her lovely features and fiery red hair.

“Will it, but don’t think it,” Grace instructs. “Soon, it will become second nature. You’re in just as much control as it is.”

Echo grins, rows of her teeth shining in the moonlight. Slowly, the new second skin peels away like the woman’s above her. She is wide eyed and flushed. “Can we do anything? Be anything?” she asks curiously.

“Just about,” Grace answers her.

Echo then grins deviously. “Then fuck me.” She wraps her legs around Grace’s waist, pulling the woman in.

“Anything for you,” Grace says.

She lies on top of the girl and they kiss. As they do so, a red, slick cock forms from between her legs and bushes against the girl’s waiting cunt. The slight touch causes Echo first to coo, then to shudder and giggle slightly. Grace smiles into the kiss as she pushes forward, inserting the newly formed appendage into the girl. Echo arches her back and moans, breaking their kiss.

Echo groans in girlish tones of subjected helplessness and slightly fearful pleasurable ambivalence. And for a moment, just a slight one, Grace both wonders whether she is doing the right thing and just how old this girl actually is. That is until Echo kisses her once again. The thoughts quickly fade off to the shadows as quickly as they came.

Grace lifts the girl off the bed to sit in her lap. Never losing connection, Echo’s legs remain tightly wrapped around the woman’s waist. They settle together, chins on each other’s shoulders. Grace runs her hands over the girl’s back finding her so soft, so helplessly yielding and warm. The sensual redhead enjoys Echo’s sweetly divine in her youth.

She could just melt right into Echo’s amorous body to become a part of her.

Echo’s legs tighten their grip around the woman’s waist as Grace begins to slowly, yet forcefully, drive the red appendage into her velvety, lubricated cunt.

Grace grunts over her shoulder. She feels it all—everything a real cock would feel when entering such a tight, young pussy. Echo’s inhumanly sharp nails dig deeply into the older woman’s back and she groans in low gasping tones. Grace grits her teeth and then starts to pump into her lover with a regular rhythm.

Echo gasps, her chest is mashing against Grace’s, her body becoming more animated as the older woman ups her pace, Before either know it, they are riding a high road to the kind of uncontrolled sexual nirvana most can only dream of.

In and out of Echo’s cunt Grace pumps—again and again and again. Echo pulls back her lips in a grimace and throws her head back. She arches her back a little more, while opening her pussy for even further access to the woman’s pummeling shiny black member. Immediately she is rewarded and groans appreciatively.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.