The Bane of Family - Cover

The Bane of Family

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two families at war for centuries. Like Romeo and Juliet the two lovers couldn't be kept apart. But family ties are strong and can get in the way. But what happens when the two forbidden lovers have a child and that child goes missing? What happens centuries later?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Violence  

“Marshall Kerrigan!” the detective shouts, rushing over to meet the tall, black clad man. “We have all the evidence gathered and ready to be moved to your field office.”

Daryl stops short and lets out a ragged breath before turning to face the man. “It’s not going to the local office, Detective,” he snarls, reaching into his pocket to produce a small piece of paper. “Take the evidence and all your notes and place it in the transport at this location.”

“But, sir,” the detective starts, “that’s way out of line with protocol.”

“I’m in charge of this case,” Daryl snaps. “And it’s what I want done with it. The last thing I need is some idiot botching my investigation.”

The man looks down at the piece of paper and then back up at the Marshall. “This neighborhood isn’t the best place sensitive information like this. I mean, you’d be lucky if the transport hasn’t already been stolen or stripped for parts.”

Daryl smiles slyly at the officer. “If you’ll take a second look, there is another address.”

The detective flips the paper up and grins, even reddening in the face a little. “I guess you’d like the transport delivered there.”

The Marshall nods. “I’d like you to personally deliver it there. I will pick it up before I leave this planet.” Then without another word, he turns and walks to his ride. The detective will never see the start of a new day, nor is the evidence ever going to be used for anything. Daryl smiles at the thought as he slips into the vehicle.


Daryl is met at the door by Rufus just as Grace and Echo were. This time, however, the big man isn’t letting anyone in.

“I don’t know you,” Rufus says through the rectangular hole. “And if I don’t know you, you are in the wrong place.”

“I’m a Marshall for the Grand Galactic Empire,” Daryl counters. “I don’t care if you know me. I do know you know this badge.” He holds it up to the window.

Rufus smirks and slams the window shut. Silence follows and when the sound of locks unlocking and the door creaking open, Daryl already knows he’s not going to get in the easy way. He looks around, ensuring that he is still the only one in the alley. If this place is anything like what he was told by Rina and Mandy, then he is alone.

He steps back into the shadows. As the darkness envelops him, his clothes change into a pool of moving liquid. The mass of black spreads completely over his body. From his shoulders it pulls out and away, tendrils like feelers snap outward, weaving through the air. Then just as quickly, they snap inward, engulfing the man’s head. The black swirls before settling and when it is over he steps back out into the light.

Daryl is now covered head to toe in solid black. He smiles, showing off a gaping maw full of sharp white teeth. The black covering begins to ripple again, and then suddenly expands. The man’s sleek form quickly doubles in size, muscles burst outward, rippling beneath the skin. He looks to the door and snarls.

‘Little pig, little pig, let me in.’

As his distorted voice dies away, he lifts his arms up toward the door. The black material covering surges forward, slamming into the large wooden door. It is no match for the force behind the attack. The door burst from its hinges, blast apart into pieces and splinters.

From behind the door sits Rufus with his arms up in protection over his face. Behind him are two more men, just as big looking and mean looking.

“What the fuck are you?” Rufus question aloud, shaking his head in disbelief at what he is seeing. “Get him!” he shouts a moment later.

The big man rushes forward ahead the other two. Daryl growls, barring his teeth at them. And as Rufus reaches him, he merely backhands the man, sending him sprawling to the side. His focus is on the two other bouncers rushing forward, though they are not much of a challenge either.

With one hand, Daryl sends out another blast of the black material, sticking to the bouncer’s feet and partially up his legs. The man effectively becomes stuck. With his other hand, he catches the other bouncer by the throat. He lifts this man into the air, squeezing hard.

‘Foolish bastards.’

The mass of black holding the bouncer in place ripples and shoots outward with long black spikes that pierce right through the man at multiple angles. Daryl grins wickedly, turning his attention to the man in his other hand. That hand does the same. Spike jut out at every angle, practically decapitating the bouncer.

Rufus watches in terror as both of his fellow bouncers are killed effortlessly. He scrambles backward, crab walking. Terror is etched on his face. Daryl turns to look at the man just as Rufus is climbing to his feet. The big man waves his hands in front of him, shaking his head and muttering, no.

The sight of the big, strong bouncer being weak brings a cruel smile to the Marshall’s face.

Weakness doesn’t have a place in this world or any other.

Daryl claps both hands together, sending a lengthy mass of black at Rufus. It hits the man hard in the chest and sends him flying backward into the wall behind him. The impact kills the man instantly, cracking bones and caving in his chest.

When it is all over, the Marshall snickers and turns away. In no hurry, he steps into the building where the sound of heavy bass and drums is seeping out. As he steps through the hall and onto the catwalk, the black skin melts away, reforming into the same spotless and sleek suit. The kaleidoscope of colors swarms over him and he smiles.

Just the kind of place she’d go.

Daryl is so absorbed in thought that he doesn’t notice the man suddenly standing at his side, looking out over the rail at the crowd beneath. Quickly, the Marshall admonishes himself for the very rare slipup and quickly turns to sneer at the man. “Can I help you with something?” he asks, though his tone reflects the hostility balled up inside.

“You musst be the handzome man that she sspoke of,” the man says with a very audible lisp.

“What woman?” Daryl asks, dropping his guard just a little. He is curious as to what she has set up for him this time.

The man smiles at him, his eyes going up and down Daryl. The smile grows larger when his eyes linger on the Marshall’s crotch. “An exzzeedingly ssexy redhead,” he says, almost in a whisper. “She ssaid you’d be coming right behind her.” He giggles and repeats, “Cumming. I hope you’re going to do a lot of that.”

“What did she promise you?” Daryl asks, knowing that asking for the information the man has won’t get him anywhere. Although, his patience is slipping and playing this game is wearing thin on him. Still, he has to maintain control. It is bad enough he did what he did to the three bouncers outside. “I know you have information that I will only get once I’ve done whatever it is she promised.”

“Mmm hmm,” the man hums in agreement. “You most zcertainly will mister.” He lifts his hand up and does a come hither with his finger before turning and walking off.

Daryl has no choice but to follow. He follows the man through a throng of people into a small but lavish room. Everything is red and cushiony. He can’t but think of it being a red room of pain. But whatever happens at least it won’t be him in pain. That is where the Marshall draws the line. He doles out the pain, not the other way around.

“What’s your name?” Daryl asks as the man shuts the door behind them.

“Josh,” he answers. Then he says, “I would offer you a drink, but I want to just zkip to the point. Bessides, with want you done out there to the bounssers, the police will be here ssoon.”

“It’s entirely up to you,” Daryl says with a shrug, well aware of the repercussions if the local police force shows up while he is still there.

Josh smiles and pulls his shirt over his head. With his shirt on, the man doesn’t look like much. But without, Daryl is kind of surprised to see the toned and cut body lying beneath. Josh’s hands run along his chest and nipples, then down his sides and over his crotch. He unzips his jeans, pushes them off his hips and over his ass, letting them fall to the floor. His erection pops out and slaps up against his belly.

“I’m sso fucking horny,” he hisses, his hand running over his throbbing cock. “I wuz told you’d uze my assss like it hass never been uzed before.”

A dirty grin spreads across Daryl’s face. He always preferred a warm woman, but for him, sex is sex, pleasure is pleasure no matter the form it takes.

Josh continues to pleasure himself in front of the Marshall. He strokes himself softly and pinches and pulls on his nipples some more. His breathing comes harder and soon he is leaning back against the wall and moving his hips to the motion of his strokes. “Ugh ... come on and fuck me already,” he groans, but Daryl just watches.

Josh slides down to the floor, spreading his bare legs apart while running his hand up and down his now glistening wet member. He continues to work his nipples hard and groaning, “I want to be fucked! I want to feel a magnifizcent cock in my mouth and ass! Fuck me like I’ve never been fucked before!”

Daryl has no idea what the man was told and it doesn’t really matter. Josh will be in for the surprise of his life once he gets ahold of the man. He moves over to the red blanketed bed and sits down. Without needing any conscious effort, his suit ripples and slowly peels away like water.

Josh moves to the bed and immediately starts to suck and lick Daryl’s nipples, running his tongue over them. He swirls his tongue around, intermittingly lightly biting them. The Marshall grunts in pleasure. Josh reaches down, taking the grunt as a sign to continue, and grabs the man’s cock. He begins to stroke Daryl, feeling it slowly harden in his grasp.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.