Playground of Gods
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Business can be tricky especially when working with a lover. When tensions get high, is there another reason for it? Can the alien symbiote the company is working with have anything to do with it?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Out on the street, in front of the New Eden Enterprises building, Danyelle wakes up feeling groggy. Her vision is a little blurry and her head aches and is not helped by the fact that it is night now. Visions and memories come rushing at incredible speeds. Just trying to focus on any one of them makes her head hurt more.

Pushing herself up to her knees, Danyelle looks back toward the building. Her eyes flick to the doors and then up the side of the building to Beatrix’s office. She almost expects the woman to be standing there, looking down at her in disappointment. But there isn’t any sign of the woman.

Slowly, the brunette climbs to her feet, her anger fueling her ragged body. And she realizes only now that she is completely naked. A shiver runs through her at the thought of anyone out and about or driving by seeing her. Ultimately she doesn’t truly care about it. There will be hell to pay. Beatrix has screwed her for the last time, and if there is one thing no one does to Danyelle is screw her and dump her.

She begins to climbs the steps toward the entrance, one tedious step at a time. She no longer feels the presence of her symbiote anymore, but it doesn’t matter. No one is going to stop her from getting her way. She is no more than three steps up when the sound of a vehicle pulling up to the curb can be heard behind the girl. She pauses for a moment, fighting the urge to turn around. She knows who it is and by turning to face him, she is giving up her revenge. Of course, with him backing her, Danyelle has a far better chance of taking on Beatrix.

Turning around and taking a step down, Danyelle faces the black limousine and its black windows. She stares at the door he is sitting behind, expecting it or the window to open. Instead the driver’s window rolls down. “You seem to be in need of help,” the chauffeur says grinning. “Did the little girl get kicked out?”

Danyelle scowls at the man. A small growl even rumbles out of her throat. “Fuck you,” she snarls a couple seconds later.

“I would baby girl,” the driver says, sounding a bit amused. “But I don’t fuck immature little bitches.”

The comment hits her pretty hard, but Danyelle refuses to let it show, especially naked and in front of him. Instead, she decides to turn it around. “I doubt you could satisfy anything with that little dick of yours.”

The driver frowns and is about to retort when something steals his attention away. He looks over her shoulder and nervously sputters something before turning back to Danyelle. “Get in,” he simply says and then looks forward and rolls up the window.

Danyelle stands still, defiantly not moving. She has had enough of being told what to do. She has every right to refuse. Naraphim owes her. He owes her not to treat her like a child or a servant. He owes her a fight with Beatrix.

The back door of the limo pops open. Danyelle cannot see inside because of the darkness. She wants to remain standing outside, keeping her ground and making him come to her. But she can’t. Naraphim won’t give in, not to her, not to anyone. So, with a huff, the girl storms down the remaining steps, across the sidewalk and into the car.

Settling in the seat, Danyelle looks across to the seats facing her. It is dark, so dark she barely makes out a form sitting across. The longer she stares the clearer Naraphim’s form becomes. An arm seems to morph and shape into existence: muscles strands grow, rippling and defining around their center. A torso contorts and stretches away from the main mass. When he has taken his form, he smiles at her. His white, pointed teeth are the only two things that stand out from the black expanse.

“Hello,” Danyelle whispers.

‘Hello,’ he replies.

“Beatrix seems to be putting everything together,” she continues, wanting to make sure he knows her side of things. “But she thinks it was me who attacked her. I don’t know what she did to me, but...”

‘You have slipped up too many times,’ he interrupts her. ‘That abomination of my former self was too powerful for the piece I gave you.’

“I tried my best,” she says while hesitantly reaching out her hand toward him. His eyes flicker to it, but he otherwise remains still. The tip of her finger grazes the back of his hand. The skin feels smooth like latex and very warm to the touch, like her own skin felt when she was covered by her symbiote. “I don’t think she was on to me until recently.” Her hand slowly closes around his, taking care to avoid the massive claws that tip each of his fingers.

A low rumbling emerges from his chest, not quite a growl but not purring either. It momentarily makes the hairs on her neck rise. She gives his hand a quick squeeze, and then releases it to brush the hair back behind her ear. His eyes follow her as she kneels on the floor in front of him.

“Well? Don’t keep me waiting,” she says. A grin dances across her face.

‘Do you believe that you are deserving of me?’

“Of course I do,” she answers, running her hands along his legs. “You knew she was going to get close. You told me so.”

‘That did not include you getting found out,’ he growls. ‘It also didn’t include her doing what she did.’

Danyelle moves closer to his body, pressing herself up against his legs. “Regardless, I did my best, and I think I deserve some appreciation for it.” Her hands brush over his thighs before settling on the delicious curve of his hips.

‘Persuade me.’

Danyelle smiles and takes him in her hands. She loves the way his cock forms. It doesn’t exactly look like that of a human. Instead of a round head it tapers to a point while having a slight bulge in its middle. “That’s nice,” she whispers. Her lips meet the head for a long few moments. The texture is just like the rest of his skin: smooth, almost silky, and very stimulating. She moves her head back again, but not before giving the tip a quick lick.

Giving him another kiss, Danyelle does so on the bulge of his shaft. She can sense his impatience, whether this is because she had a piece of him constantly with her or some other instinct, she cannot tell. It doesn’t matter, she is not about to let him control her. The only one that controls me, is me.

Slowly, the girl eases him into her mouth. The rumbling in his chest intensifies as she takes more of him in. Heat and wetness both begin to build between her thighs. Then suddenly something grabs the back of her head. She feels the pinprick-points of his claws urging her forward. His hot length completely fills her mouth and more. Her lips are stretching wide at the peak of the bulge. Danyelle pushes firmly against the pressure on her head and begins to move up and down the shaft, her tongue tracing its length as she sucks him. Small moans escape from her lips. Her pace increases now faster and faster, fitting as much as she can inside her.

They remain this way for a while, her sucking at him, his hand guiding her movements. When she is able she changes pace. With loud sucking noise, she pulls back from his member, her hands stroking him and becoming slick with her own saliva. I am in control. She takes a moment to appreciate the sight of his erection, wet and glistening in front of her. Before he can as much as protest the lack of her mouth she is back at work, kissing and licking the sides of his shaft while her hands rub the tip. His length is warm beneath her lips and the gentle ministrations of her fingers.

“Mmm.” Danyelle can’t help but moan as her lips press against the bottom of his shaft. It may seem that he is the one in charge, making her prove that she is worthy to have him, but Danyelle doesn’t see it that way. This is for her benefit, not his. He is the one needing to prove that he is worthy enough to keep her.

Steadying herself, Danyelle moves one of her hands to his thigh. He is completely still beneath her. She continues stroking him with her free hand, licking and sucking and becoming bolder and faster.

‘Stop,’ he growls.

Danyelle freezes.

The sight of his sharp alien teeth makes the ache between her legs all the more potent. I’ll let you take me now. Being completely naked, there are no obstacles between them. His cock presses against her belly and she rubs it wholeheartedly. The heat of his mouth on hers is intoxicating. His hands seem to be everywhere at once, but she knows it isn’t the case. She had a portion of him on her, inside her for weeks. She knows what the alien creature can do. At some point his mouth moves to her neck, sucking gently on the soft flesh there. And she moans, despite planning to hold it back, to deny him her pleasure.

‘Turn around, over the edge of the seat.’

Danyelle squirms out from beneath him. His tone tells her that there isn’t any room for disobedience or hesitation. She is quick to assume position, exposing her bare pussy to him, vulnerable and wanting. Her knees are barely steadied before he is pressed up against her. A frustrated hiss emits from behind Danyelle as he adjusts himself, the tip of his cock rubbing against her slit.

The feeling of him this close to her is almost unbearable. She pushes against the delicious pressure, her hips grinding on him trying to rub the cock with her clit. This is going to be my way. I’m in charge of what I want. A bolt of pleasure races through her when she succeeds. “Ah!” Fuck that feels so good.

Strong hands grip her hips. By the time she has opened her mouth to gasp, he is already pushing against her entrance. His member is so big and so wet and so very solid. Even with her cunt so wet for him, it isn’t easy going, especially when the bulge of his cock is reaches its thickest point. But Naraphim doesn’t care. He pushes in quickly and without remorse.

Stars explode in front of Danyelle’s eyes. Pleasure radiates alongside some pain from her core as he fills her to her limit. Her body has accepted him even if it didn’t want to. They have done this many times since she first met him, but he has always been gentle, nothing like now. “Fuck yes! Oh fuck!” An explosion of pleasure arcs through her.

‘Tight. Warm. Willing. Wet.’ His voice is a growl in her ear. ‘Mine. All mine.’

Naraphim thrusts in fierce and swiftly. The base of his erection is slamming into her delicate folds. The claws are digging into the seats beneath her. That deep rumbling noise is loud and insistent in her ear. All that is real in this moment, is the feeling of his cock moving inside her. It is accompanied by her moaning as the tip moves against that spot, balls slapping against her clit. He is so big and so filling. Danyelle’s hips are grinding against him, desperate for more of him, all of him. It hasn’t been long, but already she is missing the feeling of being covered completely by him, commanding him to come out and fuck her whenever she liked.

Mindless babble, exclamations and cries spill from her lips. It only increases while the pressure builds inside her. It becomes too much! “I’m...” A sob escapes her lips and she orgasms hard. Waves of ecstasy rock her body. She breaks apart against him over and over. And still he keeps thrusting into her. It is all too much and the girl tries to pull away, fearing the worst, but strong hands pin her down. Her moaning and squirming only encourage him to fuck her harder. Another orgasm tears through her. Danyelle’s walls pulse tight against his cock. Her eyes roll back into her head as she beg and pleads for him to stop, to let her go.

Naraphim’s pace becomes irregular. Tiny flares of pain light up around the girl’s hips and belly. A roar of emotions and fears in her head turn into a crescendo, so loud she loses herself in it. Before the blackness takes her, Danyelle is dimly aware of something wet and warm bursting inside her.

Then she falls into the darkness.


Beatrix cuts back the throttle of her sport bike when the dark limo pulls into a parking garage. She gives the car a few seconds to pull into the structure before giving the bike gas and accelerating forward. She manages to slide in, seconds before the gate comes down. She follows the limo until it pulls up to a special entrance for VIPs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.