Playground of Gods - Cover

Playground of Gods

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Business can be tricky especially when working with a lover. When tensions get high, is there another reason for it? Can the alien symbiote the company is working with have anything to do with it?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

From the sauna Danyelle watches the entire scene unfold before her eyes. She is full of anger at the sight of her girlfriend fucking a complete stranger. Sure, they have an open relationship and sure, she has fucked many random men and women over the months. Certainly Beatrix is allowed to do the same, but this time it’s different. The woman isn’t supposed to be into men right now! Danyelle has taken the steps to gain control over her, and it wasn’t supposed to backfire like this. On top of that, she is also undermining Naraphim and that will not go over well.

The anger continues to well up inside her, taking her mind back to the night, when she learned just what she is capable of...

Danyelle stepped into the crowded club, the blaring music instantly coursing through her body. The place was typical for her weekend nights and the perfect hunting ground for her next piece of ass. That night she was seeking out a man, someone that could reach that particular itch she then felt inside. She scanned the crowd looking for the right target. The girl had been playing this game for a long time, and finding the right person without making herself seem too easy was something she had become adept at doing. Her eyes caught a promising candidate and she began winding through the crowd toward him.

The man in question was tall, fairly buff with dark hair and eyes and a well-fitting stubble. He was just scruffy enough without looking like a homeless man. Danyelle eased up from behind to take the empty chair next to him. “Hello,” she said seductively. “My name is Dany. What’s yours?”

“Corey,” the man answered without even casting a glance her way.

Danyelle frowned briefly. It irritated her at how he didn’t react in the least. She was wearing a one shoulder side spliced dress that showed off ample skin as well as hugging tightly what it didn’t show. How can any man resist this? But she quickly shoved it down. “So Corey, are you here alone?”

He shook his head. “For now, but I’m waiting on someone.”

“Waiting, huh?” Danyelle sighed. “Well, I’d say any woman that makes you wait is a fool. How about you forget about her and dance with me?”

“I’m gay,” Corey said, almost as if he is irritated by her not noticing. “My boyfriend is the jealous type, too.”

Danyelle sat back in the chair. “You’re far too cute to be gay. And what will your boyfriend do if he sees me here talking to you? Will he hit me?”

Corey finally turned to face her. “He just might. He’s done it before.”

“Well maybe he needs a lesson in manners then,” she answered smartly. “And maybe you just need the right woman to convince you that you’re not gay.”

“And you’re just the right one to turn me straight?” he asked sarcastically. “Like I haven’t heard that one before.”

“No, not straight,” she answered honestly. “But why not play both sides of the field?”

Corey’s face tightened. He looked Danyelle straight in the eyes. “Look lady, I’m not interested in what you got between those slim little thighs of yours. Unless you got a dick, I ain’t interested.”

“A dick, huh?” she spat.

“Yeah, you heard me,” Corey replied just as venomously. “D-I-C-K! And unless you got one hidden beneath that dress, go bother someone else.”

Danyelle stood up with a huff. Turning me down, are you, asshole? She straightened her dress, glaring daggers at the man. “You’re missing out, you stupid fucking prick.”

“Girl, you’ve got nothing I want or haven’t seen,” the man said, brushing her off. “Go on and have your temper tantrum someplace else.” When Danyelle just stood there, still glaring, he said with a brushing wave of his hand, “Run along little girl.”

With another huff, Danyelle turned and walked away. Instead of seeking out another target, she decided to find the first empty table with a direct line of sight to the man. He had pissed her off to the extreme and she was not about to let it go. She wouldn’t get from Corey what she wanted, but she was damn sure going to give him something he would never forget.

Sitting at the table and refusing to order a drink from the waitress over and over, Danyelle sat and glared, watching the man’s every move. She watched when his partner arrived. She watched them drink and talk. She watched them dance, grind and kiss. Never did her eyes leave Corey expect when he visited the restrooms. Even then, she was almost tempted to follow the man in and exact her revenge. But that would have been too easy and too risky.

Instead, she waited patiently. Her anger boiling up inside made even that task hard, but she managed. And finally after hours of waiting and watching, the two men finally decided it was time to leave for the night. Danyelle slipped from the table and through the crowd like a snake stalking its prey. Once outside, she stuck to the shadows as she followed the two men around the corner of the club. She scanned the parking lot and when she was satisfied they were alone; Danyelle sprang into action.

Stepping from the shadows the girl quickly swept up behind the two men. Reaching out with her hand, she grabbed Corey’s boyfriend and effortlessly slung him across the parking lot and into the big green dumpster by the building. For a brief moment she was surprised at her own strength.

That single moment was enough for the bigger man to backhand her. Corey had hit her with such force that it busted her lip, though it should have done much more. Danyelle, hunched over slightly, spat out a glob of blood before turning her head to glare up at the man.

“That was stupid of you,” she sneered.

Like an erupting volcano, a black mass of writhing tendrils tore the red dress apart from the inside, shredding it into bits of fabric that rained down onto the asphalt. The onyx skinned lifeform twisted and settled on her, covering the girl from head to toe in a matter of a second. Her face became a blank mask lined with nefarious looking teeth.

Corey’s eyes went wide. His face became as pale as a ghost’s. He was too stunned, too frightened to move. His mind cried Run! but his body refused to so much as shake! Danyelle stalked toward him. She was no longer a slim young adult, but a hulking nightmare of a woman. The man finally started to tremble as his eyes dropped to the lumbering member bouncing between her legs.

‘You wanted a dick and now you’re going to get one,’ she drummed out.

Corey babbled something incoherent, but it didn’t matter. Nothing what the guy said mattered. Danyelle wouldn’t have had any of it. She moved in quickly. An arm snaked up under his shoulder and her hand grabbed his neck, shoving the man against the side of a car. She closed the gap between them in a heartbeat and pressed her body against his.

‘You shouldn’t have turned me down,’ Danyelle growled into Corey’s ear. ‘Now I will make you my bitch!’

She could feel the man’s body tense as he was frozen in place trembling beneath her. She stepped back enough to take a clawed hand at his clothes, tearing at them like a wild animal. Pressing herself back against his now naked flesh, she felt the heat of it and enjoyed it.

“I ... I’m ... sorry,” he stammered out, squirming in what little room he had. He tried to turn around to look at that hideous face of hers, but Danyelle pushed his head back down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.