Playground of Gods - Cover

Playground of Gods

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Business can be tricky especially when working with a lover. When tensions get high, is there another reason for it? Can the alien symbiote the company is working with have anything to do with it?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

Beatrix rolls over on the landing of the stairwell, feeling the mess between her legs as her well fucked cunt drips from the attention the symbiote gave it.

“Since I was such a jerk, I’m going to make it up to you,” Danyelle informs her girlfriend. “So, sit up.”

Beatrix sits up. The air in the stairwell feels nice on her bare skin. It isn’t too hot or too cold, but just right. A moment later the girl’s lips are kissing Beatrix’s nice and then her shoulders, and this is nice. Danyelle’s hands reach around from behind and clasp her lover’s breasts, massaging them as she keeps nibbling.

“Ohhh,” Beatrix moans, arching for the girl.

“You are just luscious,” the brunette rasps against her lover’s ear between little bites. “You’re right, my one night fucks just don’t do for me what you do.”

“Mmm,” the blonde acknowledges.

Danyelle guides her boss to lie back down, this time on her belly. Then the girl moves atop Beatrix, her breasts on her over’s back. Her hard nipples and toned body pin her boss to the cold floor. The stale air, cold floor and kisses and licks along Beatrix’s shoulders, neck and ears sends a chill throughout. The blonde claws lightly at the concrete, whimpering.

The lovely brunette kisses her way down her girlfriend’s spine, caressing her skin and making the woman shiver. Danyelle gives a bite in the small of Beatrix’s back that makes her gasp and wiggle her rear. Then her hands are on her boss’ ass, kneading the cheeks firmly, while her lips bite and kiss along them.

“Have I ever told you that I love your ass?” she asks between suckling bites of skin.

Beatrix can only answer with a moan as she shudders with the attention. The woman feels delirious with sensation. Maybe it is Danyelle’s doing or it is the high from the sensation caused by the symbiote. Either way, she feels tingly all over and it feels wonderful. The blonde is dreamy with pleasure, so it takes a moment to register what her young lover is doing exactly.

Danyelle is kneading and appreciating her round ass, squeezing and groping her full cheeks. She pushes them together and then apart with the heels of her palms. The next time she pushes them up and open, Beatrix feels Danyelle’s warm, wet tongue drag a line down the groove between the cheeks, licking her ass. The blonde shivers and arches her back.

“There’s something you’ve never done before,” Beatrix mumbles hazily.

Danyelle’s response comes with her wet, agile tongue flicking and circling the, puckered bud. It makes Beatrix wiggle and shiver once more. She gasps and whimpers, trying to figure out how the girl is creating such sensations and yet she doesn’t feel the brunette’s face anywhere near her. Sparks run up Beatrix’s spine and makes her tremble. She really is trying to apologize. But in the back of the older woman’s mind, she wonders exactly what and how the girl is causing this pleasure. This isn’t her first rodeo with someone probing her naughty entry with a tongue, but it is with these sensations.

Beatrix is hot all over and highly aroused. The girl’s hand knead her cheeks firmly throughout, pushing and pulling wherever she needs her lover to be for the squirming tongue to have better access. Though it doesn’t seem to actually matter, because Danyelle is hitting places a normal tongue just wouldn’t be able to reach. And every time the woman thinks to crane her neck to look over her shoulder. It seems like the brunette’s tongue curves or prods or touches some newfound part of her, sending a spark right to the blonde’s brain to make her even more of a horny mess. Beatrix loves it and hates it and she shakes with delicious torment because of it.

Before developing the suit, using the symbiote, Beatrix thought that eventually a person stopped being aroused. She has had many lovers, both male and female, and has always stopped at various points. Even being with Danyelle, it is the same. But now, the blonde knows different. Somehow, Danyelle has stepped up her game too. The longer the girl is at it, the wetter Beatrix seems to get, and she can’t get enough. Her body shakes and shivers, as her mind goes white.

When Beatrix can think again, Danyelle is lying against her back. She can feel the wonderful pressure of the girl’s breasts against her skin, her lover’s nose nuzzling her neck.

“How was that?” the brunette asks softly.

Mmmhmm,” Beatrix murmurs.

“Good, because I have more for you,” Danyelle says with and unseen grin.

The smile isn’t the only thing going unseen. Danyelle shifts her hips and Beatrix feels the head of the girl’s big toy up against her slit from behind. She groans as the girl pushes the tip to open her aching lips again. The angle is strange though. Beatrix hasn’t been with a man for a few years and this is the first time either of them has used a toy or a position like this. Beatrix pushes a leg up a bit to give the brunette better access. Danyelle’s girl cock slides up into her lover’s pussy slowly yet firmly, touching the walls of her wet canal.

“Oooh,” the blonde shudders, feeling the girl’s weight pin her to the concrete landing while the shaft fills her.

Beatrix grunts as Danyelle thrusts into her, feeling the girl lean up a bit to get more leverage. The brunette’s toned arms are straight, with her hands on either side of Beatrix’s head. She uses her hips and ass to pump her prick into her lover, hard, so her pelvis slaps the blonde’s round bottom. Beatrix cries out each time the girl goes in, all the way to the root, and then she whimpers wherever Danyelle lifts back up. She feels every inch each and every time, and it is relentlessly erotic.

“Fuck!” Beatrix cries out as the girl pushes her against the cold floor again and again.

Body shaking with each thrust, Beatrix feels her young lover against her, muscles flexing with such control, pounding her member into her cunt again and again. She has the surreal sensation of her physical body giving in to the pounding, while her brain conjures images of how much she admires her suddenly strong body. Danyelle is very athletic and feminine, toned without being bulky, but suddenly a lot stronger than she has ever been, or at least ever displayed. And the girl puts that strength to good use, fucking her boss senseless. Beatrix’s nails scrape along the concrete and she melts as the girl pounds away.

“I love watching your round ass bounce,” Danyelle purrs into her lover’s ear, leaning down against her again, her hard nipples rubbing her boss’ back.

Abruptly, Danyelle sits back up and pulls at the blonde’s hips. Beatrix is wobbly and doesn’t offer any resistance. The change in position means the shaft rubs her in yet newer, exciting ways, while the brunette’s hips slap her ass cheeks harder. Beatrix feels an actual bounce in her round cheeks. It is less forceful, in a way, because she isn’t pinned and doesn’t have that deliriously depraved sense of helplessness, but it is just as sexy, because this is new and different.

“Ride my cock,” Danyelle purrs, and she slaps her lover’s ass.

Beatrix cries out, and instead of complaining, starts to rock her hips and moves her body to try and match the girl’s rhythm. Now it is forceful again, but so what? The brunette is asserting control in a different way, but still very much in charge. So Beatrix humps back against her, feeling the toy deep in her pussy. Fuck, I haven’t felt this full in forever!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.