10 May 2007 - Cover

10 May 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Karen celebrates her birthday at the Hen House and treats herself an interesting present..."Why don't you both go upstairs and enjoy the evening fucking while I see what Tanya and Thor have to offer me?" Karen said kissing him. "Are you sure about doing this?" Dan asked, cautious of her sensitive condition. "I really, really want this Dan!" she replied looking deep into his eyes.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Wife Watching   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Dan walked hand in hand with Wendy through the room, searching for a vacant table. Her slender figure dressed in a low-cut top and short skirt drew appreciative stares from many men and women. A romantic slow song was being played by the DJ, and she couldn’t resist guiding him onto the dance floor. She eagerly accepted his caresses.

“Karen may not want to be with you, but I certainly do. I love you, Dan,” she confessed once again.

“I love you too.” She laid her head on his shoulder, so content, and hummed softly to the love song.

The lives of Karen and Wendy were, unfortunately, heading in opposite directions. Wendy was completely and hopelessly in love with Dan. She knew he loved her too, and he constantly displayed it. She felt on top of the world to finally have a man who truly loved her. Having a new family of several babies with him would complete her picture-perfect world.

Karen, on the other hand, though she loved Dan, felt utterly useless and unworthy of his love. In her mind, she had disappointed him to no end and set out to punish herself for denying him one last child that he would know was his from her very first breath.


Wendy found them a table, and she soon had Dan naked. Dan made her naked, and she immediately straddled his hips. Her heartbeat was much quicker as they embraced and began a series of long and passionate kisses. She lifted, offering each nipple to his mouth. She smiled, watching his lips and tongue make her buds rock hard.

Wendy jokingly began to hump her man and then lay beside him. Her upper body covered his waist as her mouth made love to his cock. Dan swept her long golden hair aside, intent on watching her mouth, bringing his cock to life.

“Don’t I get to lick your delicious pussy?” He asked as she straddled him again.

“Sure, you can once you fuck me,” she smiled, gently guiding the head to her opening. She began to move her hips, engulfing his hard cock. The sparkle in her eyes betrayed the deep love and desire she had for him. “I love you so much. I can’t believe how happy you make me feel.”

“I have been truly blessed in my life with the love of three beautiful and sensual women,” he replied, kissing her. She embraced him, pressing her tits to his chest, kissing him long and passionately, eagerly accepting his probing tongue.

Wendy felt so content fucking her lover. His hands smoothed up and down her back, giving her skin goosebumps. Dan scooted forward on the seat and had her reposition her legs behind him.

“Mmm, I love this position too. It makes me feel so close to you mentally and physically, as if we’re one person.” He held her by her small ass cheeks, helping her to fuck his cock.

“One thing is for sure: I will never grow tired of you expressing your love for me. You are such an incredible woman; I love you, Wendy.”

“I find it scary sometimes that I could love like this again, but even more intensely. Thank you, Dan, for giving me so much life.” She hugged him tightly, continuing to ride her stud.


Wendy let out a squeal as Dan lifted her, placing her on her back. “But this has to be my favourite position: underneath my man and him fucking me,” she sighed. He took control of the loving, thrusting his cock steadily in and out of her. She had that certain smile, her eyes glistening with love for him, easily accepting his gentle thrusts.

“I want you to take your time fucking me, but I also want you to take me, make me yours, and fuck the ass off me.”

“You want me to fuck you in your ass? I’ll try if you want.”

“No man has ever fucked my ass, but someday you will be the first,” she predicted.

“How would you prefer it?”

“Take me, my love; show those who are watching that I am your woman.” Dan gripped his love and quickened his pace. Passionate kisses were shared between them. A slight smile etched on her face, her eyes constantly darting over his handsome features.

Dan glanced to his left, noticing they did have an audience of several people. As he continued to fuck his love, she guided his mouth to each nipple. He put his hand between them, pulling back her fleshy hood and exposing her clit to his pubic bone.

“Mmm, you are being naughty,” she agreed, to her increased pleasure. She bent her legs more, taking him deeper. Her long fingernails slightly scratched across his back, sending shivery tingles throughout his body. She pushed her pelvis to meet his every thrust. “I love our fucking!”

During the next several minutes, her breathing increased, and she moaned softly at every deep fucking thrust from her lover. That look came across her face, and she held him tight. “Dan, Dan ... Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She sighed.

Wendy’s body throbbed as a massive climax washed over her. “I love you! I love you!” She expressed the wonderful feeling Dan gave her. She smothered her lover with appreciative kisses. “Now it’s your turn, my love. Fill me up! Give me that delicious cum of yours!”

Wendy pressed a hand to his ass, urging him on. Dan increased his steady pace. “Mmm, that’s it, my love. Fuck me, fuck me good! Give it to me. Show me how much you love me!”

Dan was aroused more by her sensual words of encouragement. “I know you can hold back, but do that another time.” She looked into her lover’s eyes for that telltale sign. She smiled as his expression changed, and she held him tight to her breasts.

“Honey ... Uhhh, uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He grunted his cum into her hungry pussy.

“Mmm, I love the sound of you cumming in me!” She hugged him close, feeling his spasms. She showed her appreciation by smothering him with more kisses.


Dan exhaled deeply after another satisfying fuck with his love. As he calmed down, he looked at her, combing his fingers through her golden hair. He gave her a long kiss, then began kissing his way down her slender body. Wendy giggled, knowing what Dan was doing next. Past her flat stomach, he nibbled on her hip bones, then kissed his way to her leaking pussy.

Dan eyed the cum trickling from her pussy and used several fingers to spread it around. He took a swath of cum and wiped it over each nipple. “I want two more cums with you tonight, one down my throat and one over my tits and face,” she smiled. Â

“Will you dance with cum on your tits and face?” He asked.

“For you, I’d do anything, and I’ll feel like such a slut!” Dan scooped two fingers full of cum and wiped it on her cheek and nose. She held his hand by the wrist and licked his fingers clean. “Now eat my fucking cunt!” She desired it, urging his head lower. She let go once she felt his tongue licking her clean.

Dan fingered her pussy as he lapped up his goo. She’d press his head against her mound if he thought he was finished. Her legs held his head in place, and he firmly gripped her tits. “Keep going, honey, you just might.”

He placed his hand under her, cupping her tiny ass cheeks. He continued licking her moistened hole and sensed her breathing increase. He pressed on, making her body jolt several times.

“Oh, you beautiful fucker!” She sighed, arching her back and releasing a second strong cum. Wendy panted hard as she giggled at her intense climax. “I am definitely keeping you!”

“That’s the way it should be!” He agreed.

Dan and Wendy sat up and relaxed in each other’s arms. The Viagra kept his cock semi-hard, and she casually stroked it to make it remain hard. They looked around the room at others involved in various stages and positions of fucking.


Tanya attached a leash to the collar around Karen’s neck. She had a matching black spiked belt attached to her waist with a long dildo tucked under it.

“These are the simple rules. You never talk. You will do as I say and accept every cock or pussy, and you will be fucked several times. Misbehave, and I’ll slap your ass with this whip,” she showed her, giving her ass a tap that slightly stung. “Have you been fucked up your ass before?” She nodded, yes. “Good!”

Karen was led by the leash on her hands and knees to the steps. She crawled awkwardly up to the main floor. The movement up the steps pulled on the clips attached to her nipples and pussy lips. Through the red door, Tanya led her to the group at the first table. Those who’d seen the dog walking knew the woman was there to perform for them and be humiliated.

“You have such a lovely-looking bitch tonight, Tanya,” one woman smiled, seeing the woman at the end of the leash and rubbing her bare ass.

“I just got her from the pound, and this is her first time out for a walk. I’m very anxious to see how well she performs. Who wants to make this doggy bitch lose her virginity?”

“I do!” Spoke the wife’s husband.

“And so do I,” added another.

“Okay, one at a time, no, just a second; it can be both of you at once, her asshole and cunt,” Tanya offered. Karen looked at Tanya, her short whip poised to strike her ass should she speak.

The first guy came to Karen, stroking his cock. “Sit, bitch, and suck them hard for fucking you,” Tanya ordered. She sat back on her haunches as the first cock moved toward her face. The second guy joined him, and the group watched her grasp both cocks and alternate sucking them. Tanya knelt and unfastened the clips attached to Claudia’s pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.