District 2
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In the future the world is no longer the one we know. Small districts are spread across the planet's surface with many having to find their own sources of power. One such district has a method but it need volunteers for the program and they get those volunteers any way they need.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Story buried her sister in the wee hours of the morning. Sage thought it best to wait a few days before going for the extraction point. Story didn’t want to wait afraid that her transformation would take place. Sage, of course, insured her that the information that Doctor Reading supplied said the transformation would take time. And so time they had, too.

So the pair settled in for a rest in an old abandoned building while Tanttan stood guard. With the array of sensors and weapons and despite needing repairs, the War Golem ensured them that he was still more than able to stand watch and protect them if it came down to it.

When night had finally fallen again, Sage slipped out and found food for them. Story didn’t ask where she found it, she was just happy to be eating. It took her mind off the wait to leave District 2. She had nothing left here. Her father died from his illness the Sanctum only kept at bay rather than fully heal. Her mother died only months after Cat left. And all that was left was Cat.

“Don’t worry about your new condition,” Sage says, bringing Story out of her thoughts.

“What?”

“I can see you are still worried about it.”

“And you said not to be.”

Sage laughs. “But you still are fretting about it.”

“I was thinking about my parents and Cat,” she answers a little defensively.

“But you still thought about it too,” Sage counters, this time with a little smile.

The smile makes Story smile back. “Just a little.”

“Get some rest,” Sage says. “We’re going to need what rest we can get.”

Story nods and rolls over. Before she knows it, she is fast asleep. The sleep, however, doesn’t last. They weren’t under attack, but she didn’t expect to feel something crawling on her.

She rolls over to see silver, metallic tentacles, which look very much like cocks slipped, out from Tanttan’s body, sliding up her legs.

“Oh good, you’re awake,” Sage coos. “I thought I’d help you take your mind off things. Tanttan was modified for a few other things besides just warfare. Would you like him to continue?”

“No, no ... I...” Story begins, but is cut off as three of the metallic tentacles begin sliding up her legs and over her upper body. Two of these coils around her breasts expertly squeezing her nipples while the third aim for her face. She is panting in anticipation suddenly.

“Good, good,” Sage moans. “Just sit back and relax.”

It is very arousing. Either her mind has all but forgotten about the strange sight in front of her or the sensations are more stimulating than she expected. Possibly, her own transformation has something to do with it. Anyway, it makes her whole body quiver in no time and her heart start racing, even before any kind of penetration occurs. She breaks a sweat just from knowing that she is in for a treat.

She squeals when one metallic tentacle suddenly teases her twitching asshole, while another dances in front of her lips, but dodges all her attempts to catch it with her lips. The tentacle cock sliding about her ass feels slimy. In fact, once she focuses of the moving one in front of her face does she notice something slimy is coating it. Certainly some kind of lubricant the war machine is able to project.

“Please,” she whimpers. “Fuck me hard!”

Where had that come from? Strange, only moments ago she wouldn’t have ever imagined uttering those words.

Stirring for a moment, Tanttan finally complies and gives her even more than she had bargained for. The penetration of her ass is vicious enough and she just happily screams and enjoys her first of countless orgasms. Already she is spraying the ground with cum and arching back and neck as far as possible, while the ecstasy flushes through her whole body.

It isn’t a very long cry of lust, though. Barely after her lips part, the tentacle cock in front of her face also pushes forward, driving itself right into the back of her throat and gagging her. Breathing becomes difficult for a moment, when two intruders slide into her body rapidly from two opposite directions, wonderfully stuffing her. Both of his metallic tentacles don’t exactly go easy on her, but coil up in a corkscrew fashion, making the intrusion much more prominent.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.