District 2 - Cover

District 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the future the world is no longer the one we know. Small districts are spread across the planet's surface with many having to find their own sources of power. One such district has a method but it need volunteers for the program and they get those volunteers any way they need.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slavery   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Violence  

Four months of pregnancy with a trio of little tentacle monsters has changed all of Cat’s life completely and irrevocably. All the squirming in their active phases exhilarates her and makes her horny as fuck. The little creatures already have their own tentacles and can easily use them to explore areas outside of her specially created womb.

Fortunately, Cat has the perfect medicine against this kind of feeling right underneath her, on his wonderfully soft body. Of course she always can count on at least one or two tentacles worming themselves into her ass or mouth. Either for feeding her, which is most fun if he does it through her mouth and lets her swallow the enormous amount of cum her body needs, or just for fun and pleasure.

Sighing and smiling, she puts her hands on top of the absurd bulge and enjoys feeling the movements. Cat reaches up suddenly and starts massaging her breasts. They have certainly grown a full cup size and are now even more sensitive than before. Fondling them has become a sure fire way to obtain an orgasm on her own.

It comes as a bit of a shock when squeezing her nipples suddenly makes them squirt liquid. Wide-eyed she stares down at her breasts and watches the swollen nubs shoot thin fountains of something white. Having a hard time believing it, she blinks and tries again, which this time, makes her moan and roll her eyes as a small orgasm washes over her.

Cat is a bit surprised. Yes, she is technically pregnant, and yet this is something else she finds to be totally hot. It certainly feels amazing to make them squirt, which probably explains why she can’t stop squeezing her nipples. Within moments, she is practically screaming at her lover to use all of his tentacles on her at once. Although, she does it only mentally and uses her vocal chords more for whimpering, moaning and squealing, while she closes in on a second orgasm, just from squeezing her nipples.

Curiously, there is a certain lack of tentacles invading her ass and mouth, as she would have expected to happen by now. Normally, he needs less than a second to act upon any of her awakening cravings. This time, he doesn’t only leave her hanging, but actually wraps some of his tentacles around her limbs and keeps her from helping herself.

For a brief moment, she is furious.

As soon, as the tears are welling up in her eyes and the trembling of her lips in despair start, the squirming inside her specially created womb begins. It feels like she’d imagine a can full of worms to feel. The activity inside of her womb increases tremendously and Cat almost wants to tell her babies to take their time. It feels like they are trying to get out all at once, instead of one at a time.

The little creatures can’t wait and painfully stretch her womb until she physically feels something snap inside. It isn’t too painful, especially once they begin moving away from it. Wide-eyed and open mouthed Cat can only yelp under her ragged breaths when they start looking for an exit and used all of their little tendrils to begin slipping through her cock. She needs less than a heartbeat to experience a soft orgasm, but this is only the build-up. It makes her cum again and again and again and every orgasm is stronger than the preceding one. She squirms in her lover’s hold, her muscles tensing and her whole body arching. It is assaulting her very sanity for sure. She can’t bear it until she finally explodes violently and her cock splashes out everything inside, washing away the little creatures in a giant splash of cum.

Almost as soon as the cum with the little creatures hits the deck beneath Cat, a door opens, casting a long glare of light into the chamber. Cat is too out of it to fully understand what is taking place as two scientists quickly rush in and collect everything.

By the time she has found the words to question what is going on with her babies the door is already closed and her lover is sending soothing thoughts into her head.

-

Story hangs forward motionless with her hands tied and stretched behind her back. She is tied to a post and entirely naked. This has been her life for the last four months. The only respite she gets from this position is to eat and that is only once a day. Of course she is still healthy and fit, the scientists here make sure her meals have every bit of nutrients her body needs and then some. Whatever they have been feeding her, strangely enough, has even reduced her bodily wastes.

With what feels like eternity, the only door that she knows of finally opens, casting a large and bright light into the room. The light is so intense that she has to quickly slam her eyes shut. It is most likely done on purpose so that she can’t get a view of anything that might provide her an advantage. The scientists are certainly not taking any chances with her.

Once the light fades and the room is cast back into its natural gloominess, Story opens her eyes. They need no time at all to readjust to the twilight of her room and standing before her in both a mixture of light and shadow is Johann. Just seeing the pompous man posing before her makes her blood boil. She manages to gather enough saliva and spit it at the man’s feet.

The majority of it misses, but a portion does land on the toe of his boots. Johann frowns. “Now, was that really necessary?” he asks in a voice that seems to resonate throughout the room.

Story lifts her head up and tries to make eye contact with the man while putting on the best face of arrogance that she can manage. “Too bad I don’t have the spit to try it again,” she remarks.

Johann grunts and steps forward. He raises his hand and in it is a clear jar with something swimming around inside. No, wait a minute, three somethings. She remains silent but looks at him, not showing any sign of weakness.

“This is going to be the end of your complaints and your struggling,” he explains the unasked question. “You are not the first participant for this little experiment but you are the first unwilling participant. All my staff has already volunteered and now it is your turn.”

“I’m not letting that anywhere near me!” she screams, knowing that he plans to introduce those into her somehow.

Johann grins and then laughs heartily. “My dear, these aren’t for you. Well, at least not yet.”

She contorts her face of questioning at him for a moment. “You should work on your lies.”

“I assure you I am not lying,” he says. Then to prove it, he pulls the three little creatures swimming around out with one scoop and shoves them into his mouth. With a slurp and a few crunches he swallows them.

Story is absolutely disgusted by this and throws up onto the floor. The vomit splatters a bit on the man’s boots but he ignores it the same way he did her spitting at him. Once she is done, the scientist walks over and wipes the remnants from her mouth with a handkerchief. Story quickly shakes her head in fury.

“See my dear, these were not for you, but for me,” he says with a smile. “You see for the past fifteen years your sister and the others was been feeding a machine, an alien creature. This creature in turn creates energy for us to live comfortably. It also produces food to sustain us and all it wants in return is what your sister and the other girls provide.”

“That’s slavery!” Story quips.

“Actually, your sister and the others signed up for it, volunteered.”

“They didn’t know what you were doing!”

“What’s done is done,” he says, dropping the container to the floor. “What we have done with science is beyond anything we could have done before the Fallout. We have created a new race, starting with us. From this point on we move to seeding everyone and you will be the first of this new breed.”

“I’ll never go along with it!” she screams. “I’d rather die first!”

“Oh you will conform and serve or you will die. And please, don’t misunderstand. This is no idle threat. Without the Inner Sanctum providing you with the food you will need, you most certainly will die.”

Story hears a click before a sudden jolt begins to turn her, the pole she is chained to and the floor until she is facing Johann once more. Then without a prompt or signal from the man, the door opens, once again bathing light into the room. Sitting before her is a rack with eye bolts on it and beneath it. Shadows dance behind her and chains clang until she feels a release. But before she has an opportunity to move on her own free will, she is forcible flung forward and over the rack. The chains pull tight as they are attached to the eye bolts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.