Seedling - Cover

Seedling

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Scientists bring back a plant sample from a far off world. It is studied by a team of Earth's best scientists. But the plant isn't ordinary, it is sentient. Now it is on the loose and the local high school is it's next target.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Ms. Savile, nude and having stripped her clothes off some time ago, steps into the clearing surrounding the large alien tree holding her allegiance. Integrated into the massive trunk is Karen Diangelo’s still breathing body. Her legs, up to her knees are buried deep and spread apart. Her arms are pulled back so that her breasts are pushed forward. And the majority of her back looks as natural as the tree itself.

Karen’s torture doesn’t end here, however. From the massive alien tree, several tentacles are sprouted, each one with a purpose. Two encircle her breasts, kneading them while pinching her nipples. One in driving itself in and out of her pussy while another continuously rubs her clit, and another drives itself in and out of her throat. The entire combination is to keep her stimulated while feeding her spores that her body then metabolizes into special nutrients for the sentient tree.

Ms. Savile grins at the scene. Karen is no queen. No queen would ever be treated in such a way. The little bitch didn’t even deserve a merciful death. When this is over, Ms. Savile plans to make use of Karen and her body for as long as she and her body can hold out. She would become Ms. Savile’s pet.

As she takes another step forward, the alien tree speaks into her mind while at the same time, because of their connection, Ms. Savile can feel the pleasure Karen and the alien tree are receiving. The feeling is overwhelming and to the point that she nearly forgets the tree has spoken to her.

She gulps hard. “Yes. Alexis has fully transformed back into that of a human and is currently raising an army against you.”
The alien tree bids her forward and she complies.

“I will do as you command, Master. Your army is ready and by tomorrow we will wipe away this thorn in your side and her follows. We will be victorious.”

The tentacles suddenly stop, pulling out of the young woman and disappear from where they came. A pulse of gratitude comes from the tree and Ms. Savile nods.

“Thank you, Master. Might I have a request?”

The tree acknowledges, sending yet another wave of intensity throughout her.

“I’d like Miss Diangelo to be fully conscious so that she can dwell on her future with me.”

Silence hangs in the air for a few moments, and then suddenly Karen’s eyes fully open and the look of lust, combined with the ecstasy she had been feeling, dissipates. Her mouth moves, but no words spring forth and she shakes her head.

Ms. Savile walks up to the young woman and says, “Come on now Miss Diangelo. You always knew it would be me or you. I won, and not only is my prize a seat next to him, but you as well. This will just be a taste of what you will endure for the remainder of your life.”

Again Karen shakes her head, but the gesture is completely ignored by the older woman. Ms. Savile leans forward, sticking out her tongue and gives Karen’s nipple a quick lip, before sucking it into her mouth. Karen gasps unconsciously and then again when the older woman’s fingers play with the other. Her tongue swirls around the swollen flesh while Karen tries to fight the good feeling it brings.

It is a useless gesture, as the alien tree pumps more spores into the air increasing Karen’s sexual appetite. Ms. Savile switches nipples, getting another gasp from Karen as she starts sucking harder than before. Karen breathes harder and a few of these breaths are mixed with a couple of faint moans.

Continuing to enjoy Karen’s nipple with her tongue, Ms. Savile lets go of her breasts and slides her hands down her soft flat belly. Opening her mouth wide, Ms. Savile takes almost the entire breast into her mouth and resumes sucking it. Karen lets out a shuddering hiss, then a precious little yelp, as Ms. Savile bites down on the nipple. Sliding from Ms. Savile’s pussy, two tentacles emerge and work their way up Karen’s inner thighs.

One tentacle begins sliding back and forth, rubbing against her pussy lips, while the other rubs over her clit. Karen is already wet from her continuous fucking, but a little more never hurts. The tentacle press harder against her pussy and clit, and Karen emits a sound that is a cross between a whimper and a moan.

The tentacles start rubbing faster as Ms. Savile smiles around her nipple. Then the tentacle working Karen’s clit moves down to her slit rubbing in the opposite direction of the other, pressing hard enough to push up slightly between her lips.

“Oh, oh,” Karen pants.

Ms. Savile switches nipples again, getting another gasp from her. The tentacles are moving faster as well and to her delight, Ms. Savile can feel a gush of warm liquid splatter the tentacles.

“You like me playing with your pussy?”

“I ... I don’t know,” Karen whispers, finally able to make use of her voice.

“Tell me to play with your pussy,” Ms. Savile says, looking up at her.

“Please,” she begins, her lip pushes into a precious pout. “Please just do what you want.”

Ms. Savile smiles. She expected more resistance, but it is most likely her master making the young woman a bit tamer than she normally would otherwise be. She starts to say something to her master, but a squeal causes to focus on Karen. Lost in thought, she had sent one of the tentacles into Karen’s tight, wet folds. She is about to pull back when Karen whimpers.

Why not give it to this little bitch then?

With the one tentacle partially in, Ms. Savile send in the other and shoves both in at once. Karen yelps and gasps and before the girl can protest, the tentacles immediately begin pumping in and out of Karen’s moist pussy.

Karen cries out as Ms. Savile shoves the two tentacles in deep into her tight young hole. She leaves them there and pants around her nipple as Karen tries to squirm against the tentacles, making small sounds of discomfort. Ms. Savile eases them back, and then jams the tentacles back in hard. Karen cries out and whimpers.

“You’ll get used to it,” Ms. Savile says with a smirk.

She thrusts her tentacles in and out of Karen, enjoying the small yelps she makes each time they are shoved it in.

“No,” Karen moans. “Please, that...” she trails off into a long drawn out whimper as the tentacles as pushed up inside as far as possible.

Ms. Savile holds them still; allowing Karen’s pussy to spread around them and, after a moment, resumes pumping them, but slowly this time.

Then Ms. Savile suddenly removes the tentacles from her pussy and looks up at the girl. Karen’s eyes grow big and a soft whimper escapes her lips as the tentacles rise up to eye level. Taking advantage of the slight opening of her mouth, Ms. Savile shoves both tentacles roughly into the young woman’s mouth and sighs as she feels Karen’s tongue slide around the tentacle heads.

“Don’t lick, suck,” she tells the girl.

Closing her soft lips around the tentacles, Karen starts to suck it them. Ms. Savile closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Karen’s tongue sliding along her tentacles. Then the tentacles begin to pick up the pace, sliding in further and out faster. Karen closes her eyes and mewls miserably. Because of the two tentacles in her mouth, Karen’s tongue is kept pressed against one, providing one sensation, while the roof of her mouth provides another.

Ms. Savile doesn’t want Karen to imagine something else other than what is taking place to her now. She reaches up and grabs a hand full of Karen’s hair and says, “Look at me when you take my sweet nectar.”

Her eyes fly open and Ms. Savile nods as their eyes are locked into her gaze. She continues to hold Karen by her hair as her tentacles push deeper into her former rival’s throat. Then both tentacles explode into her throat, spraying wildly and coating her entire gullet, all the way to her stomach.

Karen squeals as the tentacles force their way further down. Karen’s throat bulges and her face starts to turn read from lack of oxygen. She shakes her head, trying to get free, but to no avail. She whimpers and moans as the tentacles continue to fill her stomach. It isn’t until some of the greenish nectar starts to drool from Karen’s mouth does Ms. Savile pull back the tentacles.

She lets Karen’s hair go and the tentacles quickly retract back. “That is just an example of how I plan to feed you. No more will come from the master after tomorrow.”

Karen’s lips tremble and Ms. Savile can tell she is about to say something, probably in defiance, but before the young woman can, Ms. Savile step up with her newly formed cock and pushes the head into Karen’s incredibly tight pussy.
Karen cries out as Ms. Savile pushes it in further. Karen’s eyes are wider than they had been and she moans, “Please, no.”

Ms. Savile ignores the plea and pushes it in a little more. She wraps her hand around Karen’s thighs and after easing herself out a little, she drives her cock in hard. Karen screams as Ms. Savile’s long, thick cock forces its way up into her.

Pulling herself almost all the way out, Ms. Savile drives in again, relishing the loud squeal Karen emits. She holds her cock still and closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Karen’s pussy stretching around her cock.

She begins to fuck Karen hard and fast. Karen moans pathetically and closes her eyes as she whimpers and whines. Her little noises make it hard for Ms. Savile to hold back and it takes everything for her to not haul off and fuck the shit out of her. No that is for the end. For now, she keeps a steady rhythm, working herself deeper into her tight little cunt with each thrust. Karen cries out again as Ms. Savile begins going all the way in.

Ms. Savile looks to Karen’s luscious lips and suddenly feels the urge to enjoy them. She leans forward and presses her lips to Karen’s. Karen starts to try to pull away, but Ms. Savile puts her hand alongside her face and she stops. Ms. Savile kisses her harshly and after a moment, she feels Karen start to kiss back. The older woman pushes her tongue out against Karen’s lips and with a whimper, the younger woman opens her mouth. Ms. Savile eagerly slides her tongue inside and as she slides it across Karen’s, she begins to slam her cock inside of her. Karen squeals and Ms. Savile captures the sweet sound in her mouth.

She keeps fucking Karen hard. She pushes deep inside of her. Ms. Savile pins herself to Karen, mashing their breasts together and with every thrust, their nipples rub against one another’s.

Karen cries out in surprise and Ms. Savile cradles the back of her head and captures this cry, too. She slams her cock into the young woman as hard as she can. Karen screams this time, but Ms. Savile ignores her and continues to pump her as hard as her hips will allow.

“You’re hurting me...” Karen manages to utter out.

Ms. Savile doesn’t stop or even slow down. Instead, she pushes harder, driving her cock up further into her. Ms. Savile moans as she drives her cock up into the young woman even harder and faster than before. She grabs a handful of her sweat soaked hair fucking her like she has never been fucked before.

Ms. Savile pulls Karen’s head back as far as her body allows, letting the young girl scream at the top of her lungs as no one will hear it anyway. Then Ms. Savile’s legs begin to tremble and she moans as she feels the cum racing through her cock. She fights to hold off, enjoying as many of the long thrusts as she can.

But she can’t hold out forever, and with a final groan, she blasts the inside of Karen’s pussy. It hits the back of her pussy like a jet of water, sending both pleasure and relief through the young woman. Her eyes roll to the back of her head before her head slumps forward.

Ms. Savile bucks against the unconscious girl’s body until her cock stops throbbing and pumping out cum, and when she finally pulls out, greenish fluid slowly seeps out and down along both her thighs.

Breathing hard, Ms. Savile step up to the girl, grabs a hand full of hair and lifts her head up. With Karen still passed out, she says, “You will learn.” She releases the girl’s head and then looks up at the alien tree. “I will prepare for your victory, Master.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.