Seedling - Cover

Seedling

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Scientists bring back a plant sample from a far off world. It is studied by a team of Earth's best scientists. But the plant isn't ordinary, it is sentient. Now it is on the loose and the local high school is it's next target.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

The experience after school with Mark’s mother and sister opened up a whole new the family and they spent the majority of every waking moment of the weekend fucking each other. The time Mark spent took his mind off of Karen Diangelo, but when he woke up this morning for school, his mind went straight to her.

The walk to school was uneventful and when he goes to his locker, he is surprised that Karen isn’t around and talking with her little click of friends. He shrugs it off, thinking that maybe she is just out sick or something.
When he closes his locker, he is surprised to see his sister standing just behind the door with a smile on her face. Startled by her being there, he jumps slightly, eliciting a response from Sarah.

“Expecting some?” she asks.

He immediately shakes his head no, and then realizes that he has answered too quickly.

“Maybe Karen Diangelo?” she taunts. “I know you want to fuck her.”

“Who doesn’t?” he asks sarcastically.

“Well, I don’t know who doesn’t, but I know a few people that would love to again.”

“Like she’d give me the time of day,” he mutters.
“I did.”

“You’re my sister.”

“And that isn’t like odd?”

“Well...”

“Besides, I like your hard dick in me,” she says reaching out for his groin.

“We can’t do that out in public,” he groans as he grabs her by the wrist, though he feels his cock hardening, thinking how exciting it would be and not really caring who knows.

“Maybe we can sneak away somewhere during home room,” she suggests.

“I’ll meet you in the girl’s bathroom by the library,” he says as he releases his grip on her.

Sarah smiles and says. That bathroom is way too busy.”
A grin forms on his face. “It will make it more exciting.”
“Until one of the girls I know sees us, then we’ll really be in trouble. No I think the library will be better.”

“The library?” he asks all puzzled. “Wouldn’t we get caught there?”

“Well, no one ever really goes there except for the nerds,” she says. “So we either get caught by one of them or the librarian. Either way, it won’t get out to anyone. At least no one matters.”

“Okay,” he breathes. “It’s a deal.”

“Good,” Sarah answers with a smile and before Mark can stop her, her hand is grabbing his hardened cock through his pants. “And this beast better be hungry and hard for me when you get there.”

Without another word, she releases her brother, turns and walks off. Mark instantly looks around to see if anyone has noticed what just happened. Everyone seems to not have and no one is looking his way. Quickly he fixes his cock and heads for class.

-

Mark’s first class, Math, was pretty boring and he had spent the better part of the class trying to control his raging hard cock rather than pay attention to the lecture. Luckily for him, he got a grip of the situation before the class ended and the bell rang.

English class starts off a bit better, however. Karen Diangelo steps through the door to class just after the bell rings with a small yellow paper in her hand. The teacher, Mrs. Cunningham, looks up over her glasses and inquires as to why Karen is here.

“I was finally able to pick up another class I had been waiting for, but I had to switch out my English class time,” Karen replies with a sweet voice. It is the same sweet voice she uses to get her way anytime she wants.

“I see,” Mrs. Cunningham says, snatching the paper from Karen’s grasp. She looks it over and says, “Well, we are about two weeks ahead of Mr. Townsand’s class. I hope you can keep up.”

“I was already ahead of the other’s Mrs. Cunningham,” Karen says with the same voice and a smile. “I assure you, it won’t be a problem.”

“I should hope not,” Mrs. Cunningham answers with a frown in response. “We have one seat available. Over there by Mr. O’Mara,” she says pointing toward Mark.

“That’s perfect,” Karen says, still smiling. Mark can swear the smile gets bigger as Karen says this, but shrugs it off as his imagination.

Karen sits, swaying her ass just a little in front of Mark before taking her seat. She pulls out her English book, a notebook and pencil. As Mrs. Cunningham tells the class to open their books to page four ninety-seven, Karen steal a glance at Mark and licks her lips.

As the lecture begins and proceeds, Mark can feel Karen’s gaze on him. And though he tries to ignore them, he finally gives in and looks toward her.

“I thought I’d never get your attention,” she whispers.

“You’re talking to me?” he asks incredulously.

“Of course silly,” she answers playfully. “You’re the cute guy I switched classes to get close to.”

Mark is visibly taken back. “You ... you could have just talked to me in the hall.”

“Too easy,” she replies. “Besides I didn’t want to come off as a whore. I have noticed you have been looking at me lately and for some reason I feel attracted to you.”
“For one, I don’t think you’re a whore,” Mark states. “And two, I don’t understand why you would now have an interest in me.”

“Okay,” she grins a little. “I have had some attraction for you since tenth grade, but with you not being very popular, it would have cramped my style.”

“So why now?” he asks, suspicious.

“Well let’s just say, I didn’t know how incredibly attracted you were of me until you followed me to the woods the other day.”

Mark blushes even though he didn’t mean to. So that is what this is about.

“I’m not angry,” she says as if being able to read his mind. “In fact, I kind of thought it was sexy, you watching and all. It’s just too bad I didn’t know you were watching until afterward.”

“I ... I ... um...” he stammers.

“It’s alright Mark,” Karen says soothingly. “I’d like for you to watch again, but my friend can’t know you are there. Not yet at least.”

“Why?” the words leave his lips before he has a chance to think about saying it.

“Well, he is a little picky,” she answers without missing a beat. “You see, he only lets those I have already fucked to watch and since I haven’t fucked you...”

She leaves the sentence hanging and after a few seconds it dawns on Mark what she is implying.

“You want to fuck me?” he whispers a little too loud and gets a few of the closer students turning to look at the two.

Karen throws them a glance and strangely enough, they all turn their heads back without a word or expression. Before Mark can dwell on this, Karen is leaning in closer to his ear.
“I see that big dick of yours bulging in your pants and I must say I like big dicks. I can’t see a reason to pass one up, especially from a cute guy like you.”

Mark has indeed felt the bulge, but it isn’t until he actually looks down does he realize how much it is waging a war with his pants.

“I ... um ... I don’t know what to say.”

“You can fuck the hell out of me,” Karen supplies.

He looks into her eyes and notices just how dreamy they are. “Yes, I can fuck the hell out of you,” he repeats.

“Good,” she says with a smile. “Meet me on the roof during homeroom them.”

Mark is about to say yes when something in the back of his mind bursts through the fog and reminds him of his sister.
“Shit, I can’t,” he says. “I’ve got something important to do at that time?”

“Something more important than pounding me with the big fucking dick?” Karen asks looking hurt.

“I promised to help my sister in the library, that’s all,” he answers, telling her part of the truth.

“It couldn’t be giving that big dick to your sister could it?”

Once again Mark blushes and before he can answer, Karen says, “That’s okay. After my feeding, I’m going to need to be fucked, and I mean fucked hard. Meet me at my house after school and show me what you can do with that thing.”

Mark is puzzled. “Can’t that tree fuck you?”

Karen frowns. “What you don’t want to fuck me? If that’s how it is than I can just forget about it.”

“No, no,” Mark says fast and a little loud, loud enough for Mrs. Cunningham to direct her attention to them.

“Is there a problem here Mr. O’Mara, Miss Diangelo?”

“No Mrs. Cunningham,” Karen quickly says. “I was just asking is Mark here needed some help with prepositions. I thought he was having some trouble.”

“Well, keep it down and after class. I appreciate you wanting to help other students, but you can do so in your spare time.”

Karen nods her head in understanding and once Mrs. Cunningham’s attention is away from them and back on teaching she says, “Now, like I was saying, my friend only does that usually on the weekend, but here lately I have been incredibly horny.”

“I don’t understand,” Mark says.

“You don’t have to. Just come over and fuck me. Simple as that.”

Mark gulps and says, “Is this for real? Am I dreaming?”

“You can decide that once you stick that thick dick in me.”

Karen suddenly turns her head forward and grabs her things. A second later the bell rings, cutting off anything Mark wants to say or ask. In the blink of an eye, she is out of her seat in a flash and by the time he has his own things collected, she is already out the door.

“That was weird,” he mutters to himself as he wonders out the class.

-

Homeroom is a couple of classes later, just before lunch and though he had spent the majority of his time thinking of Karen and fucking her, ignoring his teachers, he slips out to get to the library to give his sister, as Karen suggested, a good fucking.

He enters the library and finds it half filled with as his sister put it, nerds. Sarah is leaning her hip up against a table, idly flipping through a magazine. She jumps and curses loudly when she feels hands on her shoulders. The low sexy chuckle in her ear lets her know it is Mark. She smiles softly to herself before turning to face him.

“Hello, sweet sister,” he says as he pushes her in between a row of books, out of the sight of any prying eyes. Then he takes her lips between his.

The feeling of his lips on hers causes the familiar tingle that she had gotten the first time he kissed her to course through her body. Pulling back, she gives him the sauciest grin and raises her eyebrows up at him.

“I see you have a new optimism about this and you came prepared,” she says teasingly, nodding down at the growing erection between them.

His answer is a quick and probing kiss. He grabs her hand and pulls her further back into the aisle and into a corner, surrounding them in books. In the corner sit a single, not-so-comfortable-looking chair. Knowing his reluctance to having sex with her in a public place, especially school while they are still too young to reveal their relationship to anyone, Sarah ponders at what he can have up his sleeve.

He catches her up in a tight embrace, his hands gathering up the material of her skirt. The cool air of the library caresses the back of her thighs. He has her ass cupped tightly in the palms of his hands. A thrill of excitement passes through her as his lips come down on her again. Her hands slip up and she runs her fingers through his soft, thick hair. He massages her ass roughly and is rewarded by her low moan of desire. She feels him harden even more against her and cannot resist the urge to reach down and run her hand along the zipper of his pants.

At the first touch of her palm, he jumps. Then growling low in his throat, he takes the soft skin of her neck between his teeth and begins to nibble at it gently. She leans her head to the side, giving him full access. His hands slide around her hips and up her belly, ultimately working their way under her blouse. She gasps as his fingers begin to tease her already hard nipples through the fabric of her bra.

Pushing him back into the chair, she stands in front of him, slowly unbuttoning her blouse to reveal her breasts. He pulls her closer and buries his face between them, breathing in the scent of her perfume. Sarah pull away and with a naughty grin, pulls her panties off and throws them behind her. Mark’s eyes are glued on her as she slips a hand underneath her skirt and begins to run her fingers up and down her already dripping slit. He reaches out and lifts it just enough so that he can watch her pleasuring herself. He watches as two of her fingers disappear inside and come back out, glistening with her juices.

Wanting so badly to taste her, he takes her hand in his and one finger at a time, he begins to lick and suck them. He closes his eyes, savoring the familiar taste of her desire. She pulls her hand away and begins to pleasure herself again. Her cheeks turn rosy and her breathing becomes labored as she flicks at her throbbing clit again and again. Mark’s cock is fully hard and very needy. She leans down and releases it from his jeans. Carefully, she straddles him, her legs thrown over the arms of the chair.

The thrill of being caught washes over Sarah as she takes her brother deep inside her wet pussy. Grasping at the shelf just above his head, she starts to move up and down on his shaft. Mark’s teeth are pulling at first one nipple, then the other. His hands hold on tightly to her waist, urging her to move faster. She braces her feet on the sides of the chair as she quickens her pace. His breathing lets her know how close he is to cumming and wanting to prolong the experience she slows the motion of her hips. Climbing off of his lap, she leans down and runs her tongue around the very tip of him. She loves the way that she tastes on his cock.

With a quick kiss on the lips, she pulls him out of the chair. Mark looks at her questioningly but plays along. Turning away from him, Sarah leans over and grasps the arms of the chair tightly, her ass facing him. She smiles with anticipation when she feels his hand run up her spine and back down to settle on her hip. His hard cock nestles between her ass cheeks as he leans over and runs his tongue down the center of her back. The feeling of his tongue there sends shivers through her and she pushes back against him wanting to have him inside her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.