Wife Poses for Old Artist
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by stimac

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife poses for an old artist and gets fucked my his friend

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Well, it had been a month since the escapade at Andrews with David and Ed.

I’d been back to Andrews three or four times subsequently to finish off the painting, but nothing had been mentioned re the photo session with Andrews friend David.

I understood that he (David) was travelling, but all was a bit vague.

Then I got a call from Andrew asking which day the following week I’d like to come over as he had persuaded David to do the photo session at his house.

It was quite amazing, David had fucked me whilst Andrew and Edward had watched and wanked over me, now they were asking about photographing me!

Jesus, why didn’t they just say

“Jenni, can you come round next week to Andrews wearing a secretary outfit so David can photograph you as we all fuck you”

Anyway, I agreed to go round the following Wednesday.

Why, well although I’m only in my late thirties, I love old men lusting after me, not only that, they’re so fucking horny that I’m guaranteed a good shag, also, there’s no chance of me leaving my husband for a dirty old good shag!

Come the following week I got my wardrobe together, I also remembered what David said.

Exposing myself and being fucked and fingered by old men turns me on like nothing on earth, I can cum in my knickers fantasising about it!

I put on a grey tight fitting skirt, white button up blouse, red bra, knickers and suspended belt, almost black stockings with a red top and black 4”heels.

My look said “fuck me”, I went downstairs and picked up the keys to my car...

As I drove towards Andrews my mind was racing, I’d dressed as sexy as hell to please these old guys. My god, my fanny was soaking at the thought of posing for two 70 odd year olds and a 60 year old, I wanted them to photograph me as I fucked them all.

Andrew had suggested that I arrive around 7pm and we’d all have dinner before David photographed me. I don’t normally drink so I thought a few drinks would help me loosen up!!!

When I arrived Andrew opened the door and greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, he led me into the dinning room were Ed and David were waiting, both of their faces lit up when they saw me. I thought Ed was going to have a heart attack, his face went red and his eyes were on stalks, judging by the front of his trousers, not the only thing.

I gave both a peck on the cheek and David handed me a glass of wine, we all chatted friendly and really about nothing as David readied his camera. The air was full of sexual tension, am sure that they could smell me, my twat was literally dripping!!

Davis picked his camera and took a photo of me standing with Andrew and Edward, he suggested that rather than me just pose, he thought it better if he pictured me natural, like serving a drink to the boys etc., I was fine with that, and agreed that it would be less formal and more relaxing.

Andrew sat on the sofa and Ed in a chair, David was clicking away as I picked up a drink and sashayed over to Andrew, I stood in front of him with my legs slightly apart and bent forward to serve him.

As I leant forward Andrew got a really good view of my tits and with my free hand I opened a couple of buttons on my blouse so they were almost dropping out of my blouse!

Bending from my waist had caused my skirt to ride up a bit showing a bit more leg, David was behind me and complimented me on how my tight skirt showed of my arse.

I stood and my tits were visible through my open blouse, my skirt was still a bit high as I collected Ed’s empty glass. I walked back to fill Ed’s glass and Andrew and Ed were making comments about how gorgeous my tits were and how sexy I looked in general.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.