A Parliament of Owls: Book 1 of the Veneries
Chapter 7: Monday Return

Copyright© 2017 by LughIldanach

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Monday Return - While a collecton of crows is a murder, a set of owls is a parliament. That seems most appropriate for a group of wise people who influence politics, and help Hal correct his unfortunate virginity. Getting rid of it, and nurturing him along with the other owls, makes for a happy band of brothers and sisters, moving the political stables in the best of directions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Polygamy/Polyamory   Politics   Prostitution  

Goin’ home. Goin’ home. I’m a-goin’ home.
Quiet-like some still day, I’m just goin’ home.
It’s not far, just close by, through an open door.
Work all done, cares laid by, goin’ to roam no more;
Mother’s there ‘xpecting me, father’s waiting, too,
Lots of folks gathered there, all the friends I knew.

Morning star lights the way, restless dream all done.
Shadows gone, break of day, real life just begun.
There’s no break, there’s no end, just a-living on;
Wide awake, with a smile, going on and on.
Going home. Going home, I’m just going home.
It’s not far, just close by, through an open door.

Hal

I blinked awake, wondering who was gently shaking my shoulder. A pleasant surprise was finding Melissa, in most becoming black jumpsuit, wearing makeup, her black hair hanging down, shining. Clearly, she wasn’t planning on unobtrusively following anyone.

With a laugh, I saw that hanging from her zipper was a gold dollar sign. “Am I being awakened by an avatar of Ayn Rand?”

“Wait until you see the gold dollar sign on my chest, and the gold cape for formal occasions. No, you aren’t that far off. For a little while, I dated a nutty Rand disciple, who gave me the zipper pull.” She batted her eyelashes, again hardly the mark of an undercover operative trying to be unobtrusive. “Sometime, maybe I’ll suggest you and Joan, or whoever, pull on it.”

As I turned my head, I did find Joan snuggled next to me. Barbie and Gerri were intertwined on the second bed. I wasn’t sure how I failed to notice Carol, but she was on my other side.

“Hal, we’re not in a huge rush. It’s 6:30. We’ll be flying out of General Aviation at Teterboro, using a charter service with plenty of aircraft. There’s certainly time for some morning play. I’ve got the connecting door open to the next bedroom, so there’s another big bathroom. The girls tend to spread out for makeup. Elizabeth and Angus are in her room. Martin is directing the buffet setup.

“Maybe you didn’t notice, but the shower actually is big enough for six very friendly people. Maybe I can have a raincheck on your washing my back, and other things?” This was a pleasantly different side of Melissa.

Gerri and Joan huddled. Rather to my surprise, Gerri slipped into a stretchy silver jumpsuit. It could have belonged to either of them, given the stretch -- Gerri is shorter and bustier than Joan, but not wildly so. The two conspirators rather artfully played with the zipper until it revealed interesting black lace and cleavage. Joan was in a jumpsuit of similar cut, but of a rich, wet-look blue that was an amazing contrast to her hair. I realized that too many redheads defaulted to green. Both had white belts and boots. Was I between two superheroines?

Elizabeth chose an elegant Harris tweed business suit, but, as did Joan when I first met her, selected one with a very short skirt. Still, I admired the touches such as the black velvet collar, deep purple blouse, and pearls.

Again, we had a breakfast buffet. Rita, the concierge, joined us. After the waiters left, Elizabeth said, “Rita isn’t here for the hotel, but on her own time. She and I have been talking, and are thinking that the skills of a concierge might be a very good lubricant for some of our activities.

“Her contacts, of course, are principally in New York. She’s going to come to DC with us for further discussions, or perhaps to recruit a local colleague of hers. It’s possible that we might set up a New York office, even out of this hotel where, let me say, we have excellent contacts.”

Rita had an interesting presence. She was small, simultaneously intense but giving off an air of competence and bringing order to chaos. While her dimensions were such that it would be easier to put her on my lap, I had a vague sense that she would make me as comfortable as would my being on Santa’s.

Rather to my surprise, Carol dressed quite conservatively, in a tailored navy dress appropriate for an accounting partner. Was she up to something? Catching her smile, I concluded it was no more than avoiding getting type-cast.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth looked at all of us, and assigned seats. “Hal, you and Joan should sit facing me. Carol, sit next to me. Gerri and Angus, sit together. Melissa and Martin, you take another seat.

“Hal, I suspect I know the answer, but I really must be explicit. Are you with us? I think you said you were on month-to-month lease and aren’t tied to your apartment. I’ll give you a sufficiently long lease that even if things don’t work out, you won’t be in the street.

“You and Carol can work out compensation. I’ll be frank and say that while I’m careful about the details, essentially, money isn’t a concern for us. Further, I have access, beyond that of the public, to computer and communications gear.”

“Elizabeth, I want to be an Owl.” Hal laughed. “Flashback time: I was leader of the Owl Patrol when I was a Boy Scout, so I suppose this is what I should do when I grow up.”

“In that case, Hal, let me congratulate you as much as is practical on a short flight. I won’t say that we have secret rituals, but you’ve already encountered some things that border on ESP.

“Sex, and other sensuality, bonds us as well as our societal goals. Let’s see what congratulatory things I can do on the flight. Aha!” I spread my legs, hooking one over the seat rest, and the other over Carol’s. “Got a good look? I’m not sure of the grammar of it, but I didn’t wear panties for your benefit. The usual phrasing would be what I did wear.

“Carol and Joan, you might want to play some quick leg and heel games. I’m not sure, though, that I’d want a spike heel somewhere potentially uncomfortable, if we hit turbulence.”

There were four happy smiles.

“Hal, after our experiences in New York, I’ve realized that the Parliament really needs at least a couple more trustworthy men. I don’t think that I’ve mentioned that in DC, we also have some younger female owls, whom we’re trying to get into the power structure while in college or just out.

“Think about anyone whom you might know in these categories. I don’t rule out some older women. It was clear, for example, that your co-worker Diane impressed you physically. Could she contribute to our goals?”

He turned thoughtful. “I’m also wondering if a couple of academics, who come to mind, might refer, or even join us. There’s an international relations professor who is damned good at what she does, but, to be blunt, she’s a hell of a MILF. Her field is national security. Dr. Lorne might qualify as Jamie Bond.

“I’m thinking of classmates and the like, whom sometimes I was too shy to talk to.”


As we approached Washington National Airport, Melissa asked, “What are the logistics at landing?” She beamed at me, and played with her golden zipper.

Elizabeth thought for a moment. “Let’s take two vans. Hal, you’ll need to go to your apartment, obviously first for O’Reilly, and then to bring over a few things. I’m assuming that you’d like to try the apartment I have reserved?”

“Indeed, yes.”

“You’ll want Joan, of course. Carol will address any business requirements. Gerri, help Joan. Angus, go with them and think about the logistics of a move.

“The rest of us will go to our building. We’ll get together there for dinner. OK?”

O’Reilly

[Hal serves as O’Reilly’s Scribe]

At the apartment, I briefly criticized Hal’s having abandoned me. When all of us sat down, however, he cocked his head, and then ran, dignified and substantial belly swaying, to Gerri. I jumped to her lap, stood, put a paw onto each of her shoulders in a cat hug, and thoroughly licked her nose.

I looked, somewhat dubiously, at the cat carrier, and then at Hal. “Yes, I know, buddy. As opposed to most cats, O’Reilly loves riding in cars, and is a safe traveler. For his protection, though, I like to put him in a carrier between the car and buildings--bad things could happen, like a dog in the street.

“No, guy, you’ll just be in there for a minute or two while we transfer. What do you need? Treats?”

“Mrrp.”

“Catnip?”

Mrrp!“ Hal explained, “That means drugs.”

Carol

I told Hal, “You probably will need some suits and such, which are on us. Grab some casual things for now, and anything that you wouldn’t want to trust to bonded movers.” We moved to the van, as O’Reilly sang some of the songs of his people.

We arrived at a multi-story building in Cathedral Heights, about midway between American and Georgetown Universities. I was impressed to find that it had an underground garage. Soon, Carol took us to a door and opened it. “This door goes right into the living quarters.” She gestured at another, wider door down the hall. “That’s the office entry. There’s also a connecting door.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.