The Belle of Syosset - Cover

The Belle of Syosset

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 2

When the lovely Joanne finally came around, she was filled with wonder at the sensations and emotions coursing through her body and mind. “Wow! I had no idea...”

“I expected that you would have an exceptionally strong reaction to the sensory overload, I told her. “With the amazing degree of sensuality you bring to your daily life, there was no way this wasn’t going to be a life changing experience for you. Are you ok, yet, or would you like for me to give you a little more time?”

“Could you give me a hot bubble bath and massage? That would just about round out my most cherished fantasy.”

“No problem. Give me a few minutes to set everything up and I will come get you. Why don’t you take a little nap while you wait?”

“Good ide...”, she started to say and dropped right off in mid-sentence.

When I had everything ready for her, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the tub. Too bad I was out of candles. They might have added something to the ambiance, but I was not the type to think that far ahead.

I lowered her into the hot water a bit at a time, giving her a chance to adjust, then began massaging her neck muscles before moving on to her feet. After fifteen to twenty minutes, she was totally relaxed.

I carried her back to the bed and snuggled in behind her. Spooning fore or aft is one of my most favorite things to do and that’s what we did for a long time. Enough time to get more fully acquainted and reveal more of our private thoughts and experiences to each other.

I don’t know when I have ever felt a more close connection to anyone, up until then.

She was extremely understanding about my situation and recognized that there was no possibility of our getting together in any more permanent way. From my viewpoint, any time we could be together was a good time, even if it were the last time and I told her so.

She acknowledged me and we basked in the warm glow of our coupling.

“Now you have to force me to suck your cock”, she said, bravely.

“Force you? You know I would never force you to do anything.”

“Maybe not, but I need you to do this. It is something I need to experience and can’t do it on my own. I need for you to make me do it. Can you do that for me, please?” It was almost funny, especially in the way she was so deadly earnest about it.

I adopted my patented Snidely Whiplash persona and got to my knees in front of her. “Aha!, my proud beauty. You are at my mercy and have absolutely no power to deny me my most base urges. You must now suck every drop of the vile cum from my balls. If you leave even one drop, I will have no choice but to violate your pretty little rectum.”

“M-m-my rectum?”, she squeaked. I guess they didn’t do much of that in her parish, or at least they kept it quiet if they did. She reached for my man-stick with alacrity, getting fully on board with the role play.

It was very clear that she would never have been able to force herself to take me into her mouth on her own, but she did a serviceable job of it, none-the-less.

As my sap rose, she became more and more agitated, as if she had not thought that far ahead and had no plan for proper disposal of the results of her actions.

“You will swallow every drop or it’s the lash for you, my lovely.” I twirled my air mustache and leered maniacally at her.

Gotta give the girl credit. It was clear that this part of the evening was something she would gladly have foregone, but having gone this far, she was determined to finish the course.

She even tried to act as if she enjoyed the act of swallowing what must have seemed to her to be a violation of all she had been taught. I gave her credit for trying and held her tightly while she snuffled.

We cuddled until she was able to relax, then took a nap together, wrapped in each other’s arms. Since she had driven herself to my place, there was no need to take her home, but she said her mother was expecting her and gave me a last, smoldering kiss before running to her car.

I never saw her again. She did not show up at work the next day and I had no way to get in touch with her. Her friend in the office said she thought Joanne had a sore throat. I winced as I thought I knew why. Perhaps it was related to her having done something all her training told her was wicked and forbidden?

I went home to Florida for the weekend and was looking forward to seeing Joanne on Monday, to make sure she was all right.

“Joanne eloped with her boyfriend over the weekend and they have moved out west”, Joanne’s replacement told me on Monday.

I was crushed. Of course I had no claims on her and no way to make any sort of meaningful commitment to her, but I cared deeply for her and felt some degree of responsibility if I had been the cause of a decision she might not have otherwise made and one that might or might not be a wise decision. It also hurt that she had not given me a chance to say goodbye.

Back on my current time line, I pondered my memories of the episode. It was clear to me after having thought about it that I must respond to the e-mail and accept whatever repercussions might be involved. Joanne had given herself to me. The least I could do was to acknowledge her gift.

I responded. “Yes, those names mean very much to me. Can you tell me why you asked? Please feel free to call me at this number. xxx-xxx-xxxx.”

I received no response.

I had no way to know whether the initial message was some sort of incredible fluke or whether we were 12 time zones apart and it was only a matter of time. Patience has never been on my list of attributes. I always identified with the vulture on the t-shirt that said, “Patience my ass. I’m gonna go kill something.”

I was asleep when the phone rang. Depending on how deeply asleep I am, it can take anywhere from microseconds to fortnights for me to become coherent when being awakened. I managed to get the phone turned on and brought to my ear. “Hullo?”, sounding more like “ummhumhu?”

“Daddy?”

Now I was awake.

No female person had ever called me that. In fact, there had been only one female born into my family in the last hundred years. We were a male clan. If a female person was calling me Daddy, it sounded like this was going to be a day filled with surprises. I sat up, completely alert.

“This is Wyden Long. I am not aware of having any female children, but if that is who you are, I would certainly like to meet you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.