The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

“Wake up,” Sam murmured next to my ear. “I smell bacon.”

I stretched and rolled in her arms. While I could also smell the bacon, it was the lingering scent of our night together that had me humming as we kissed good morning.

I’d lost count of how many times Sam made me cum. Between her mouth, fingers, and my new favorite toy, my body ached in ways I’d never felt before. I wasn’t sore exactly, just well-used and completely sated.

When we broke our kiss, Sam grinned at me. “If you keep that up, we might need an appetizer before breakfast.”

“I am a little hungry,” I whispered as I kissed down to suckle one of her hard nipples. She responded by running her fingers through my hair and letting out a slow breath.

I’d had her as many times as she’d had me, but her body was still fascinating to me. When she lay on her back, her breasts flattened out like a boy’s chest. Her nipples were all girl and she liked me to tug at them gently with my teeth. I loved the muscles that tensed at my touch, highlighting the definition along her arms and stomach.

Her navel was just a narrow slit, but shallow when I probed it with my tongue. She parted her thighs as I arrived at my destination. The soft hair was an endless wonder. I could never tire of feeling it along my lips as I licked her open.

“Damn, Steph,” Sam groaned and flexed her back to press her heat into my mouth.

Sam liked it light and slow at first, so I kept kissing her softly all along her wet folds. She shivered as I ran my tongue into the crease along her thighs. The warm scent of her musk made my mouth water, but I needed more.

She began rocking her hips. I stroked her with my fingers while I teased the pink bud emerging from the top of her slit with my tongue. I could hear her hands gripping the sheets as she moved.

Holding her open with my fingers, I began to suck her bud between my lips at the same tempo she pushed into my face. Her irregular breathing told me she was close. When her gasp came, I felt her muscles squeezing under my tongue. She strained for a moment against my mouth, I kept sucking her gently until she pushed me away to close her legs and shiver.

I crawled back up behind her and made her my little spoon while she recovered. Her taste was intoxicating. There was something about the forbidden nature of our sex and her own personal chemistry that drove me crazy. She hummed as she rolled back against my chest and I wrapped her in my arms.

“Oh, baby,” she whispered. “You know exactly what I like.”

“I’m glad,” I chuckled while kissing her hair. “But that bacon is calling me.”

“We can’t go to breakfast smelling like this. Let’s take a quick shower.” She slid off the bed to stretch. “What time is your mom coming?”

“Nine.” I slid my legs off the edge of the bed and pushed myself up. I glanced at the bedside alarm clock that read 7:45. “We’ve got plenty of time.”

Her room had a small, private bathroom with a shower. We barely fit in together but I didn’t mind the squeeze. After we dried off, I put on panties, shorts, and a loose t-shirt so I could go without a bra. Sam had on the same thing, but her clothes were branded with the school sports logo.

We left her room, hand-in-hand, and padded barefooted towards the common room. I had only been in Sam’s room and was curious how the resident students lived. We walked through a big open room with large couches spread out around a huge flatscreen television. Two guys with messy hair were playing a war video game.

Ahead of us was a dining room with a huge table surrounded by chairs. I recognized a few students from school. They were dressed in various styles of sleepwear and drinking from mugs. A few glanced at us with knowing grins, but I just grinned back and squeezed Sam’s hand.

“The sleepers have awakened,” Simon called out from the kitchen to the left. He had a spatula in one hand and a plate in the other. “How do you like your eggs, Steph? I already know Sam likes hers runny.”

“The same,” I said as Sam dragged me towards the coffee pod machine.

“Coffee,” Sam intoned like she was a zombie saying brains. She made us both a cup while Simon cooked the eggs.

“So are you the chef around here?” I asked Simon.

“Just breakfast on the weekends. We trade chores.” He finished cooking and slipped the four over-easy eggs into two plates. “Fruit, toast, and bacon are on the counter,” he said with a nod toward them.

Sam and I carried our breakfast plates and hot mugs of coffee to the dining table. We sat next to each other along the side. The cutlery and napkins were lined up in the middle of the table.

“You guys are so lucky,” a familiar girl said to us with a cheeky grin. “I’ll never be able to have my boyfriend for a sleepover.”

Sam nodded as she finished chewing and picked up her mug. “True, but you also don’t have Dan Smith and Zack Harrington cornering you in the hallway offering to fix you once a week.”

Simon walked up with his own plate and sat down next to me. “I thought I was pretty clear about him leaving you guys alone last night.”

“And thanks for that,” I said to him. “He’s been a pain in my ass all summer.”

Simon shrugged off the compliment. “So what was going on with Mark and Lydia last night? I heard a rumor she broke up with him because he’s all hung up on you.” He had an odd expression that I couldn’t identify.

I rolled my eyes and lied like a rug. “Yeah, Sophie was going on about that last night, too. I have no idea why. Mark’s my brother’s best friend, so I’ve known him for years, but he’s not really my ... type.” I gave Sam a glance with a big grin on my face.

Sam bumped shoulders with me and then looked at Simon. “Thanks for making us breakfast. You sticking around this week or are your parents gonna fly you out?”

“I’m stuck here, but I’ve got a big project for chemistry I need to finish.”

“Are you staying here?” I asked Sam. She had said her parents hadn’t spent much time with her since she came out, but I couldn’t imagine them leaving her at school over the break.

“Yeah,” Sam shrugged. “It’s kind of nice to have the quiet time.”

“I wonder if Mom and Dad would let you hang out at our house?” I wondered aloud. Sam’s quick look at me made it clear she liked the idea. “I’ll ask when Mom comes to get me. That would be so cool having you stay for a week!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.