The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

I was still holding Sam when she finally caught her breath. Since it had been her first time, I wanted to know what she was thinking.

“You’ve done this before,” Sam whispered. There was no judgment in her tone. She might have sounded a little sad, but I wouldn’t begin whatever we were starting together by lying about my past.

“Yes,” I whispered back.

“With someone you loved?” she asked. Now I could hear the worry in her tone.

“I thought so,” I admitted. “I was wrong. She ended things.”

Now Sam rolled back with a studied expression on her face. “Was she the only one?”

“No.” I wondered if the rest would matter to Sam. “I was with a guy. My big crush for years. He ended things, too.”

“So you’re not a lesbian.” Again, she didn’t appear to be judging me, but I worried my answer would steal this chance away.

“I’ve never really thought about it like that. I mean, I like who I like. When I asked you out for ice cream, I just wanted to get to know you better. You’re adorable and fun...” I noticed her smiling. “And then I decided I wanted to go with you to the turn-about dance.”

“And I screwed that up,” she chuckled and looked away.

“No,” I sighed. “I’ve got a bad history of being impulsive. I stole my first kiss. And I jilled off my best friend without even asking her.”

Sam’s eyes widened. “Wait. She just ... let you?”

I chuckled at the absurdity of describing what happened with Bethany to my new potential girlfriend.

“Neither one of us had gotten off before and we were both beyond horny. I got a little help from that guy I mentioned and figured out how to cum. When I told my friend, she wanted me to show her. So I did. And then I helped her. And the next thing I knew we were hooking up all the time.” Sam and I both chuckled, but my throat closed to choke off my laughter. “Then she left me for a guy and now she’s already on her second one.”

“Damn.” Sam moved some of my hair off my forehead. “That had to suck.”

“I told you I’m a mess,” I said and kissed her fingers. “I know we kinda jumped into the middle of things here. I’d totally understand if you want to slow down until you get to know me better.”

“And the fact you offered that makes me even more sure this is what I want.” Sam kissed me then. Like a good, slow first kiss should be. Even though we’d already kissed. And she was naked. And I’d just tasted her cum.

“Wow,” I murmured when Sam pulled back to look in my face.

“Even though I’m older and you’ve done all this stuff before, there are, like, a brazillion things I want to try,” Sam announced with a grin.

“I’m your canvas,” I giggled, referring to her great artwork. “Paint away.”

She sat up with an excited grin and tugged at my panties, so I lifted my hips to help her get them off. She tossed them with my sundress and bra before running her hands up my legs.

“You’re so smooth,” she whispered.

“I shaved this morning, just in case.”

“You always shave everything off?” she asked while she ran a finger through my dripping slit.

“Yeah, it feels better to me, but I love your baby-fine hair. It would be a shame to shave it off. I never knew pubes could feel like silk.”

“Are you a natural blonde?” she asked as she moved my legs open with her knees.

I had a hard time talking for a moment because her explorations stole my brain. “Yeah, I’m blonde down there.”

“A natural blonde,” she sighed into my aching vee. “Maybe you could let it grow out a little so I can see.”

I realized she was sniffing me. I could feel her breaths as she moved. She seemed to love the scent of my arousal. I remembered how curious I had been about Bethany’s body our first time. Sam’s fingers were gentle as she opened me to peek inside. I watched her explore through slitted eyes.

“You are so beautiful,” Sam said as she gazed on my vee. “My inner lips poke out.”

“Yeah, but you loved when I sucked and played with them.”

“Your clit is smaller than mine and doesn’t poke out as far.”

“God, you came so hard when I sucked on yours I thought you were gonna squeeze my head off.”

She looked up and met my gaze, her mouth moving slowly toward me. “Will you cum if I suck yours?”

“Fuck,” I muttered when I realized she was really going to do it.

The first tiny lick with the tip of her tongue made me shiver. She kissed the wet skin all around my lower lips and the top of my slit. My knees rose on their own to open myself to her fully. She responded by tasting me in various spots, her tongue sliding through my swollen lips to reach my core. It was glorious torture.

When she finally put her puckered lips around my clitty I nearly came at once. She sucked it gently, licking each time it slipped through her lips and into her hot mouth. I had grabbed my knees at that point, holding myself open with shivers and gasps of pleasure. I finally came undone when she used the flat of her tongue to lick me like a lollypop.

“Oh!” I only managed a strangled noise after that as my body shook. She opened her whole mouth on me, licking and sucking me through my trembling release. Sam might not have had any prior experience, but I wouldn’t trade our first time together for anything.

She pushed my knees back down so she could lay on top of me. I was shivering, both hot and cold from the aftershocks of the delicious orgasm, but Sam’s weight pressing me down anchored me. It was her soft kisses on the corners of my mouth that brought me back.

“That was so much fun,” Sam chuckled as I gave her feverish kisses in return. “I never expected it to make me so horny to make you cum. I think we need to do that again soon.”

“Oh yes,” I purred. I was already hooked on this slim girlfriend of mine.

“Unfortunately, I have to get dressed out for the game tonight or I’d keep doing it until you came six times.” Her deep chuckle warmed me through.

Sam gave me one last kiss, then got up off her bed and extended her hand to me. I allowed her to pull me up with a lazy grin on my face.

We dressed together, but I was done first and watched her finish putting on her uniform. It was more form-fitting than I’d expected. Her ass looked amazing in those pants. She didn’t really need a bra for support, but I figured the padded sports bra was more for protection if she got hit in the chest with a ball.

Sam sat next to me to tie her cleated shoes and I leaned closer to get another sniff of her scent of honeysuckle and sex. She turned with a happy grin and kissed me again.

“Ready to go see us play?” she asked.

“Ready to go meet my parents?” I murmured with my stomach clenching.

“Come on, we’ll be fine.” Sam put her arm around my shoulders to stand me up. “I’ll come find you after the game. Just hug me and don’t make a big deal out of it. I’ll be on my best behavior, but if they react badly let it roll off your back. Their feelings are their responsibility, not yours.”

“You’ve obviously thought about this a lot,” I chuckled. Her casual attitude helped reduce my tension.

“I’ve dreamed of this,” Sam whispered as she opened the door for us with a bow. “My lady.”

I walked through and waited while she locked the door behind us.

“My lady,” I said as I offered her my hand.

We walked out to the sports field with matching smiles. She gave my hand one last squeeze and then ran over to join her teammates while I made my way over to the wooden and metal stands behind the home dugout. I didn’t recognize any friends in the crowd, so I found a spot where I could see the whole baseball diamond.

Sam joined the warm ups going on as the coach batted balls to the infield players. She played shortstop, so she was running all over the place catching balls and throwing them to the other players. The smile on my face was so large my cheeks hurt. I was so caught up in watching her I never noticed my family had arrived.

“Which one is Sam?” Mom asked as she sat down on one side of me. Dad and Joe sat on the other side.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.