The Summer I Grew Up - Cover

The Summer I Grew Up

Copyright© 2017 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Stephanie Larson is a young woman on the cusp of growing up and is burning with curiosity about love, relationships, and sex. Her brother's best friend, Mark, and her best friend Bethany finally answer some of her questions and leave her a hundred more. At times funny and heartbreaking, the story reveals the struggle of finding the answers to the hardest questions we can ask ourselves.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys  

I told Mom that Bethany and I were heading over to hang out with some friends. We shut the front door behind us and Bethany let out a long sigh.

“I’ll see you around,” she said and slung her overnight bag over her shoulder. I noticed she was still wearing Joe’s shirt when she turned for home.

“Bye,” I said before heading down to Mark’s house. I put all the drama out of my mind so I could enjoy spending Saturday with Mark.

He answered the door with a happy grin. “Come on in.”

After shutting the door behind me, he wrapped me up in his arms. His hug lifted me off the ground, but his kiss put me in orbit. His lips were firm, but yielded to my tongue. His own tongue met mine, then swept along my lips as we turned our faces to kiss again.

I felt his cock pushing into my stomach, so I wrapped my legs around his waist to rub right against his thickening bulge. Sparks flew when he gasped in my mouth. I squeezed even harder and he put my back against the door to press into me.

“This isn’t what I’d planned,” Mark chuckled as he devoured my ear.

“We can stop if you want to,” I giggled at the ceiling.

His answer was to lick down my neck and then up my jaw line to kiss me again. I was so hot for him I mewed like a kitten. That got him moving. He carried me into the living room and dropped to the couch with me still clinging to his neck.

I pushed his shirt up so I could feel his skin. He did the same to me and revealed my lacy bra. He thumbed my puffies while I tasted his chest. Then I slid down to kneel between his legs. I gripped the waistband of his shorts with a determined expression and he lifted up so I could pull them off.

As soon as his cock sprung free, I gripped the shaft to pull it to my mouth. I assumed he’d been thinking about me coming over because his underwear was a mess. He was all slick heat when I wrapped my lips around his head.

“Fuck,” Mark murmured as he lay back and shut his eyes.

Using my mouth and hands, I brought up bittersweet drops to smear around his mushroom top. It only took a few minutes until he was lifting his hips to suggest a pace for me to follow. I bobbed my head a few times, then licked down to tickle his soft sack below. When I took him in my mouth again, he ran his fingers into my hair to keep me there. Soon he was fucking my mouth and holding his breath.

“I’m gonna cum,” he grunted and released my hair.

I stuck my tongue out to run down his shaft while I took him all the way in my mouth. He whimpered like I was hurting him, but the third time I did it he proved it wasn’t pain. Our eyes met. His were pleading. Mine were watering. A hot blast wet my mouth so I swallowed him down and kept stroking until he pushed me away.

“Holy crap,” Mark said as he tugged me into his lap.

“Yummy,” I whispered as I snuggled into his neck. I’d been craving him all week.

His warm hand moved from my stomach to fondle my puffies. He had the snap open on my bra in seconds and dropped me back against his arm so he could take my nipples into his mouth. I ran my hands over his hair to encourage him. The feel of his rough skin and hot tongue on my chest made me shiver.

He took his time using his mouth. Then his hand moved down to rub the outside of my shorts. Chills shot down my arms and legs. It only took a moment for Mark to tickle his hand under the waistband. I shivered when his fingers reached my core.

“Something’s missing,” Mark whispered.

“I shaved off my peach fuzz.”

“This I’ve got to see,” Mark chuckled and let me slide off his lap onto the couch. He had my shorts off so fast I squealed. “Oh, Steph. Oh, Baby.”

His eyes were locked on my vee while he ran his fingertips around my heat. I arched my back to push into his touch and hummed a deep satisfaction. I was leaking so much that drops ran into my crack. Mark slipped his fingers there and then brought them to his mouth.

“That is so hot,” I murmured and arched one leg over the back of the couch.

“Your skin is so smooth. I can’t get over how absolutely edible you are.”

Mark dove in and I had to shut my eyes. His warm tongue split me open and then wiggled inside. I used the couch as leverage to lift my hips higher. He put one hand under my ass and used the other to open me while his tongue continued to work its magic around my clitty.

I had to grip the couch because I was afraid I’d pull his hair out if I grabbed his head. The world collapsed into a wash of sensations. I twisted and cried out as he worked me into a fast frenzy. I could feel my inner muscles sucking his finger in deeper as the first orgasm crashed over me.

He found that spot I loved deep inside and kissed around my thighs while I rocked against his hand. He held me up to lick the little bud between my lips. My eyes shot open and I leaned up on my elbows to watch him lick me from bottom to top and back again.

His eyes met mine. I was riding the cusp of another huge wave when all he did was release a breath of warm air over my mons. That was all it took to release me. I collapsed back with a howl as he fed on me while the strong pulses took me away.

Mark lowered my hips and kissed upward until he was laying between my thighs with his cheek on my stomach. He looked as flushed as I felt. I brushed the hair off his forehead and blew cool air on his face.

“Wow,” he growled. “That was intense.”

“Sorry for the mess.” I could feel the leather was slippery under my hips, but I wasn’t really sorry.

He chuckled. “I really just wanted to take you to lunch, but I think we can skip dessert after that. Are you hungry?”

“Starved.”

After we dressed, Mark drove us out to a little pizza joint near the house. Most people in the neighborhood ordered delivery from there, so we probably wouldn’t run into anyone eating in. I was sensitive to the fact that Mark couldn’t exactly date me, but this was close enough to a real date to make my head spin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.