Wife Becomes Slut for Teenagers - Cover

Wife Becomes Slut for Teenagers

Copyright© 2017 by stimac

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife fucks schoolboys on way home from work

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Water Sports  

The boy grabbed my arm and all three of us went along a narrow path until we were well out of the way of the main path and couldn’t be seen.

They then left the path and we squeezed through a small bush and came into a totally secluded opening.

There was a small smouldering fire and an old tarpaulin on the floor, it was clear that this was where the boys hung out when they skipped school.

I stood facing them and said “aren’t you going to tell me your names?” The boy who I’d seen the day before I introduced himself as Rob and the other as Mick. “ I’m Anna” I said, “I’m a married mother of two boys older than you, and am a slut, I’ll do anything, ANYTHING you want, but it goes no further”.

Mick said” wipe your face, am not kissing you with some other lad’s spunk smeared across your cheek”, I opened my bag and got a tissue to wipe my face, fuck, I hadn’t realised just how much they’d cum on me, the tissue was thick with spunk.

Mick walked towards me and grabbed my tits as he bent to kiss me, his hand went straight inside my bra and he started tweaking my nipple. My nipples are sensitive and I responded by shoving my tongue in his mouth. I didn’t bother telling him that 20 minutes earlier that I’d had my tongue all over one of his school pals arse!

I started to rub his knob through his trousers, for a school kid he appeared to have a massive knob, I later found he’s nickname was “Prick Mick”! His prick felt a good 9inch and as I opened his trousers it sprung out, fucking hell, he was as hard as an iron bar, his foreskin was right back revealing a massive red bell end which was already wet, I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed as hard as I could, it was fuckin solid!

My cunt was creaming with the thought of this thing up me, I wanted to suck it, lick it, kiss it, bloody hell, wanted him to fuck the shit out of me! I’d stopped kissing him as I couldn’t take my eyes off his beautiful knob!

Rob walked over, his knob was sticking out of his trousers and like Micks, hard as a rock.

“She gives hell of a wank Mick “ Rob said, came all over the slut’s minge yesterday, when he got next to me he pulled my skirt up around my waist, “fuckin hell, her twats covered in cum” he shouted, Mick broke off from kissing my tits and looked down, my bush was full of the other boy’s spunk it was also on my thighs, “what a slag “Mick said. I said “just shut up both of you, finger me for fucks sake whilst I wank you off”, Rob’s hand was up my gash like a flash, “I’ve got four fingers up her” he shouted, “shove your hand in” I said, “go on, fist me my snatch is gaping”. Rob’s hand went right up my hole, as he fisted me I started to cum, my cunt was frothing as he rammed his fist up me, I was standing against a tree, Mick was sucking my tits, I was wanking his knob silly and Rob was fist fucking me, what a slut I’d become. It wasn’t enough though, I wanted Mick’s 9 inch up me and Rob had a good 6 inch that I wanted, I wanted both to fuck me!

Mick pulled away from me and took off his clothes, laying down on the tarpaulin with his knob sticking up in the air he said, come on your tart, get on my fucking knob.

Rob pulled his fist out of my cunt, as he did a massive gush of cum shot out, I took off my coat and got on top of Mick. My skirt was round my waist as I slid down on his prick, he went all the way in my slot and I felt his balls on my arse as he tried to ram himself up me! I was kissing him as he fucked me to oblivion, I didn’t notice that Rob was kneeling behind me till I felt his bell end nudge my arsehole. I came to my senses, “no Rob” I said, “shove it up my fanny”, I head Rob say “fucking hell” as his knob filled my cunt alongside Micks!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.