Wife Becomes Slut for Teenagers
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by stimac

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Wife fucks schoolboys on way home from work

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Water Sports  

When I awoke the following morning, my fanny was wet with anticipation, I guessed that the lad who I’d sucked off would be lurking somewhere on the off chance that I came back the same way. I also thought about the other boys, the thought of their young hard cocks was making my cunt drip.

I dressed in a button up dress, stockings and heels, push up bra but no knickers.If someone wanted a flash, they’d get to see my fanny in detail!

The night before in between wanks, I shaved my slit but left the bush above my clit intact, I was amazed just how many men loved a clean shaven snatch with a bush above!

Work really dragged, David was not in the office so there was no chance of a fuck in his office. However, I got an email from him saying that if I was without my car, then I could leave early again.

About an hour before I left I went to the bathroom, I got in the cubicle, spread my legs and had an amazing wank, I came so fucking hard that I hit the loo door when I squirted, my cunt juice was running down the door!!

I caught the same bus as the day before and got off by the school, I walked along the same footpath and opened my raincoat just in case! Where the group of boys had been on the school playing field the day before, there was no one and believe it or not, I was disappointed! I went round a corner and there were three of them on the path in front of me, they were the same ones who’d made comments the day before.

As I walked by them, I walked very slowly, god, I was so excited, when one said “show us your tits”, I pretended to be offended, but deep down I wanted to get my tits out for them. Another said, “bet she’s a really filthy cow”, I thought to myself,” you’ve guessed dead right”, I carried on walking very slowly, their filthy comments were turning me on like mad! I was about 10 foot in front of them and noticed that there was a path off to the left gong into the wood, I stopped and turned round facing the boys, my raincoat was open and I had their attention. Looking at them directly I walked into the wood, looking over my shoulder to see if they were going to follow me. When I was out of sight of the path, I stopped against a tree, facing the way that I came, I opened the top buttons on my dress, my tits were sticking out and my nipples were like bullets, the boys came into view and I opened all the buttons on my dress and stood with my legs apart!

In a flash, the boys were all over me, two clamped their mouths over my nipples, another had his tongue down my throat and two had the fingers up my cunt and were frigging me off like crazy. I was so turned on that I came like mad, squirting cum all over their hands. I heard one shout “ she’s pissed on me”, I broke off from the boy kissing me and shouted” it’s not piss. it’s my fucking cum, now get your fucking pricks out!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.