Wife Becomes Slut for Teenagers - Cover

Wife Becomes Slut for Teenagers

Copyright© 2017 by stimac

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife fucks schoolboys on way home from work

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   School   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Water Sports  

My car was in the garage and so I had a week when I had to get the bus to and from work which was a right pain, even worse was that on the way back, I had almost a mile walk from where the bus dropped me. I had dressed for this and had put on a pair of knee length boots and a raincoat, underneath I had a skirt and blouse as usual also black stockings with black suspender belt, knickers and bra.

My boss David had ben kind, and as I had to walk nearly a mile, insisted that I left work early so it would be light when I walked home.

I got the bus from town and when the bus dropped me off it was just after 3pm, on getting off the bus I had to cross the road and then walk along a pathway for almost a mile, this pathway bordered on the school playfields on one side and a wood on the other, not a place I wanted to walk in the dark. I was about a 100yards along the path when I saw a group of young lads by the school fence, there were about 10 of them and it was obvious that they were having a crafty smoke.

All of them were in school uniform with maroon blazers and black trousers, the school insisted on uniforms as they thought it improved behaviour, they were wrong!

As I got closer to them, I heard one say “jesus, she’s fit”, cheeky bastard I thought, then one whistled at me, I think I blushed a little, after all they school boys, one then shouted “ show us your tits missus” and they all laughed. I gave them a dirty look, I was annoyed, when another shouted “show us your minge”, I stopped and looking at them said “fuck off”, they all laughed! I started walking away quickly. However, my dirty mind took over, I imagined myself being groped by them, letting them touch my tits and fanny, wanking their cocks, at their age they would be like fucking iron bars! I could feel my fanny getting wet, fucking hell Anna, I thought, Mikes away, but you can’t fuck school kids, come to your senses.

I kept on walking and was near the end of the path when I noticed something to my left, as I looked I made out someone wearing one of the school blazers, the boy was facing away from me and looked a fair bit bigger than the ones I’d just passed. What caught my attention was that his arm was moving strangely, what came over me I don’t know, but I left the path and gingerly entered the wood to see what the boy was doing. I was about 15 feet from him when I trod on a wig and it snapped with a loud cracking sound, the boy immediately looked over his shoulder and saw me.

The boy turned to face me, fuckin’ hell, he was having a piss, his hand was wrapped around his prick moving it side to side as he pissed in a big arc. His prick looked a good 7 inch and his foreskin was right back revealing a shiny purple bell end, he made no attempt to stop or cover himself up, in fact he pointed his knob at me and pissed in my direction! The sight of his peephole gushing piss had me transfixed and I walked towards him, I stopped about 5 feet in front of him, his pee was landing in front of me, splashing my boots.

Without saying a word I unbuttoned my raincoat and pulled my skirt up to my waist, I got my hand in my knickers and shoved three fingers up my sopping wet gash. He watched me finger myself whilst he continued to piss, his piss and knob was fucking steaming and I loved watching him.

Suddenly his pee diminished in force and it was obvious that he was finishing, I walked closer to him, still with my skirt round my waist, I reached forward and got my hand round his prick, I then bent forward and licked the last drops of piss off his bell end and even stuck the end of my tongue in his pee hole. The taste of piss was lovely and made even better as his knob swelled and he got a hard on, I opened my mouth and swallowed his prick, his fat bell end filled my mouth!

He started to fuck my mouth as if it was my cunt, his balls were banging my chin as his knob went down my throat. I pushed him back and stood up, my hand was wanking his knob and I kissed him, his tongue went straight in my mouth and his hand on my minge, I fingered me with three fingers whilst I wanked him off, he shoved four fingers up me and I started to cum, my hips bucked as my fanny sprayed cum all over his hand. At the same time he groaned and I felt his hot spunk splash all over my cunt and thighs, some went on my hand, which I promptly liked off!

Without saying a word I pulled my skirt down and fastened my raincoat and walked off! When I got home I poured a glass of wine and pulled my skirt up, I had spunk all over me, I put the top back on the wine bottle and spread my legs, I was so wet the bottle was three quarter way up me before I even felt it! I scooped up some of his spunk and licked my fingers, I knew that this week was going to be very interesting as I wanked myself silly with the bottle!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.