Police Woman Goes Missing - Cover

Police Woman Goes Missing

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

When it came time for Anthony Benedetto’s trial, the corrupt judge presiding over the trial ruled that there hadn’t been sufficient evidence to warrant issuing the search warrant that Detective Callaway used during the raid on Anthony’s ranch. Therefore, any and all evidence found at the ranch was ruled inadmissible. The judge dismissed the case with prejudice.

For the next few years, Detective Callaway regularly stopped by to check on Abby, Cheryl, and the kids. He would take them all out to dinner and then usually take Abby to his apartment afterwards so she could perform oral sex or let him fuck her. Each Christmas he always brought the children presents.

Abby and Cheryl continued to live together. Sammy had forced them to become lovers while he controlled their lives. With the exception of Abby’s relationship with Detective Callaway, neither girl wanted to deal with a man in their lives after all that they had been through. However, they still had sexual needs. Abby became the more dominant one. Neither Abby nor Cheryl considered themselves a lesbian. It was just that Sammy had forced them to learn how to bring each other to an orgasm.

They slept in the same bed together at night. That was until young Alina one day asked her mom why Aunt Cheryl, as she called her, was in the bed with her.

“Did she have a bed dream and get scared?” the innocent child asked.

After that, Abby and Cheryl always waited until their daughters were asleep before they got in bed together. It was the beautiful blonde that would usually have the gorgeous redhead between her legs first. She would lie there moaning and humping her hips as her redheaded friend brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm.

Abby never hesitated to return the favor, but while Cheryl did have orgasms, she never seemed completely into it. Afterwards, they’d sleep in their separate bedrooms. As time went on the redhead hated to admit it, but she secretly missed having hard cocks fucking her hot pussy. Many times, she’d turned down offers for a date, until after several attempts, by this one guy. Cheryl finally accepted a date with a handsome field agent where she worked named Michael (Mick) Anderson.

Mick had heard the rumors about the sexy redhead. That Cheryl had had a child, but had never been married and that she and her blonde friend were living together. The office gossip was that they were probably sleeping together. He couldn’t believe the gorgeous redhead was a lesbian, not after looking into her eyes and her smiling at him.

Abby had gotten a job working as a skip-tracer analyst with a bonding company. She didn’t actually go out and apprehend the bail-jumpers. Her job was to work all the phone and computer leads. Once she put together a dossier of his or her known habits and contacts, along with the probable geographical location of the fugitive, she turned it over to the field agents.

Cheryl worked as a receptionist at the bonding company. Abby had gotten her the job and they were fortunate that the company furnished onsite daycare for their employee’s children until they were school age. Mick had noticed the sexy redhead the first day that she came to work. He’d seen that she wasn’t wearing a wedding ring and tried to flirt, but she didn’t respond.

Over the next few weeks, he persisted and Cheryl finally relented and accepted a date with him. However, her learned submissiveness took over as Mick took the redhead to a very nice two-bedroom apartment that he shared with another field agent. That particular night Kenneth (Ken) Hernandez was out of town working a case, so Mick had the apartment all to himself.

Before Cheryl realized what she was doing, she’d let Mick undress her. The redhead was lying on her back nude in his bed with him between her legs driving his hard cock in-and-out of her wet pussy. Cheryl was moaning and working her hips fucking him. His was the first cock that she’d had in her hot pussy in a while and it’d made her realize how much she’d missed being fucked with a hard cock.

“Man, was the redhead hot to trot! She couldn’t get enough of my hard cock,” Mick told his roommate, Kenneth Hernandez, when he returned from working on an out of town case.

“You’re talking about the gorgeous redheaded receptionist with the fantastic hooters?” Ken asked, as he made a motion with his hands as if he was holding up her big tits.

“Yep. That’s the one,” Mick replied.

“I’d heard rumors that she was a lezzy,” Ken said.

“She sure didn’t fuck like one,” Mick replied.

“When you get tired of her, do you think you could fix me up? I’d like to have a go with her.” Ken asked.

“Why wait? It’s not as if I’m planning to marry the girl. She’s just a hot piece of tail to be nailed,” Mick replied.

“I don’t have a problem with you fucking her also. The next time I take her out, I’ll drop the hint that you wanna fuck her,” Mick continued.

The next weekend Mick had a date with Cheryl. After dinner, they ended back at Mick and Ken’s apartment. Ken was out with his on-and-off girlfriend. The problem was that she wanted to get married, but Ken just wanted to get between her legs. He was at the point of giving up on her; he wasn’t going to marry the bitch just to get some of her hot pussy.

Mick had the beautiful redhead in his bedroom. She was lying nude on her back with her legs spread. Mick was on top of her driving his hard cock in-and-out or her wet pussy. Cheryl was moaning and working her hips fucking him. He could feel her vaginal muscles tightening around his cock as he fucked her. It was all he could take and blew his load of cum in her. She had the hottest twat that he had ever fucked.

They hadn’t heard Ken when he had come in. He was sitting on the sofa drinking a beer when Mick and Cheryl came out of the bedroom. The only thing the beautiful redhead had on was one of Mick’s white dress shirts and it was only buttoned up halfway, which left a good amount of Cheryl’s large breasts exposed. Mick had slipped on a pair if jogging pants.

“I’ll go in the bedroom and change,” Cheryl said, a little embarrassed.

“Oh. Don’t mind me, I like the view,” Ken said, as he looked at Mick’s partly open shirt Cheryl was wearing.

“He’s wanted to meet you ever since I told him how wonderful you were in bed,” Mick said.

Ken completely caught the redhead off guard when he asked Mick, “Do you mind if I take Cheryl into the bedroom and get to know her a lot better?”

“Not at all,” Mick said.

Ken got the beautiful redhead by the hand. She didn’t resist as he pulled her into his bedroom and closed the door. Cheryl let him kiss her and put his hand inside her partly open shirt. Ken felt her large firm nude breast in his hand. Her nipple was hard and sticking out. When he pulled back from the kiss, he unbuttoned the remaining buttons of the shirt.

Cheryl let Ken slip the shirt off her, leaving her totally nude. She laid on the bed as Ken undressed. He quickly joined the sexy redhead crawling between her spread legs. Lining up his hard cock with Cheryl’s cunt, he shoved into her wet pussy. She worked her hips fucking him until he ejaculated his cum in her hot twat.

After they had sex, Ken slipped on his pants and Cheryl put the shirt back on, but didn’t bother buttoning it. She just let it hang open as they went into the living room where Mick was sitting waiting on Ken to finish with her. There was no need for modesty, both men had seen her nude and fucked her.

For the next several months the beautiful redhead continued to date Mick, but usually ended up at his and Ken’s apartment, where she sucked and fucked both of them. It had become commonplace for them to have a threesome. She’d perform oral sex on one while the other one would fuck her hot pussy.

Cheryl broke off the relationship with Mick and Ken when she accidently got pregnant and had to have an abortion without ever knowing which one of them knocked her up. She never told them the real reason that she quit having sex with them.

Detective Callaway had never gotten over the Anthony Benedetto case. He had taken a job as police chief of a town across the country and didn’t visit anymore, but each year they received a Christmas card from him. Abby and Cheryl continued to have lesbian sex to satisfy their sexual needs. When Cheryl got the craving for a hard cock, Abby would use a large strap-on penis-shaped dildo to satisfy her. It wasn’t like having a real male cock, but it helped.

By the time Alina and Cassandra were teenagers, Abby and Cheryl had quit sleeping in separate bedrooms. The two teenagers knew their mothers were having lesbian sex and were fine with it. Alina at eighteen had joined a feminist club at college, but she didn’t totally agree with their agenda. She still liked boys and in fact was engaged to one.

Abby was thirty-nine and Cheryl thirty-eight when Sammy was paroled. Alina had just turned eighteen and Cassandra was fifteen. Thanks to the internet, they were easy to find. He’d found Alina’s web page first. From her posted photos, he could see that she’d turned into a very sexy girl with ample breasts and a nice well-rounded ass.

They were many photos of Alina with some college jock that she was engaged to. Sammy wondered if the jock was already pounding his sexy bitch daughter’s hot pussy. She had a very sexy body with light blonde hair that hung down pasts her shoulders. She had developed considerably, her ample breasts looked nice and firm, and her ass was well rounded.

Sammy got a hard-on looking at Alina’s photos thinking about what he was going to do to her once he formulated a plan to abduct her. He was going to turn her out. Her hot sexy body could support him. He had fifteen years to make up for and his two daughters were part of that plan.

Next, Sammy found fifteen-year-old Cassandra’s web page. She was a sophomore in high school and on the junior cheerleading squad. She was cute as hell with her petite body. Cassandra’s beautiful long red hair reached down to her sexy little ass. Sammy was thinking that the little bitch was without a doubt high dollar stuff, and if he were lucky, she’d still be a virgin.

When Sammy got out of prison, he’d looked up the two black boys that Abby gave birth to. They were seventeen and sixteen living in a foster home. Sammy was very happy to learn that they were very street smart and knew who he was. They had been told by the couple that Sammy left them with that when he got out of prison he would come and get them. When the boys were twelve and thirteen the couple were busted for drugs and sent to prison.

After spending a year at a juvenile detention facility, the boys were put in the foster system. Streetwise, they started selling drugs and went through several foster homes before landing at their current home. The white couple didn’t have any children of their own, but had a fifteen-year-old foster daughter that had been molested by her father.

Andrea Pollard was a cute blue-eyed blonde. She had thick long wavy hair that cascaded down to just below her small waist. Her set of nice little knockers were already a handful. Andrea’s tight teenage ass was shapely and sexy. Her mother had run off and left her with her alcoholic father. One night he’d come home drunk and stumbled into Andrea’s room. She had just fallen asleep, but something woke her up. She looked up and saw her father taking off his clothes.

“Dad! What are you doing?” the teen cried.

“I haven’t had sex since your mother left and I’m horny as hell,” her father slurred, as he finished undressing and was standing over his daughter’s bed naked.

The fifteen-year-old clutched her bed covers with her small fist and pulled them up around her neck. Her father reached down and pulled the covers off her. The only thing she had on was a t-shirt and panties.

“No! Dad, I’m your daughter!” the teen cried, as she tried to roll away from him.

“No you don’t. Your mother never learned her place. I’m not going to let that happen to you,” her father slurred, as he grabbed the teen’s long blonde hair and dragged her back.

Andrea’s mother, Nancy, had been brought up by very strict and controlling parents. Every boy that she ever dated was scared off by her father. He would literally interrogate the boy. They never asked her for a second date. After Nancy graduated from high school, her parents sent her to an all-girls college. It was there that she met Andrea’s father.

The totally naïve eighteen-year-old fell in love with twenty-eight-year-old Jackson Pollard. He was employed as a maintenance man at the college. He’d got to noticing this sexy blonde sitting in the courtyard underneath one of the trees virtually every evening studying. She was always alone.

Jackson would make a habit of walking by and saying, “Hi” to her. Nancy would look up, smile, and tell him, “Hi.” He then got to stopping and chatting with the sexy blonde. Before long, he was sitting underneath the tree with her, while they talked. When he asked her for a date, she accepted. A month later, Jackson and Nancy, ran off and got married. A month after that, Nancy was pregnant with Andrea.

For the first few years, their marriage was tolerable. Nancy had cried on their wedding night when Jackson took the eighteen-year-old’s virginity. As the years went by, for the most part, she tolerated his insatiable desire to have sex. The older Jackson got the worse he became. After his fortieth birthday, he started drinking heavily.

He’d come home drunk, grab his wife by her blonde hair, and drag her to the bedroom. Sometimes he wouldn’t even give her time to undress. Jackson would throw her on the bed, rip her clothes off, and force himself on her. Other times, he’d use Nancy’s blonde hair as leverage and force her to suck his cock. It always made her gag. She hated being forced to swallow his vile cum more than anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.