Police Woman Goes Missing - Cover

Police Woman Goes Missing

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

“I’m telling you the blonde in the mask is missing police officer Abbigail Johnson. I’ll bet you the redhead is none other than her best friend that went missing three years after Officer Johnson’s disappearance,” Detective Callaway told his Captain.

“You seem pretty sure,” the Captain replied.

“I think both of them were abducted and forced into prostitution. They were probably drugged, raped, and then turned out,” the detective said.

“You think someone united the two girls and made the video?” the Captain asked.

“I know the redhead went missing three years after Officer Johnson, but I’m telling you my gut is telling me that’s them,” the detective replied.

“Both cases have been cold for a long time now, but if you think there’s a chance that we can find Officer Johnson, go work your contacts,” the Captain said.

Callaway had worked vice before becoming a detective and still had a contact in the sex business. She was a very attractive young black prostitute. She’d started going to college, but had to drop out to take care of her sickly mother and little brother. She was eighteen when she’d started turning tricks to support her family.

Most of her johns were white businessmen. Callaway had made a date with her, with the intention of arresting her for prostitution when she accepted the money from him. He however, became enamored with the young black beauty. Instead of arresting her, he fucked her, but she made him put on a condom before he penetrated her.

She was amazing; with strong vaginal muscles that squeezed his cock as he slid in-and-out of her hot pussy until he ejaculated, filling the condom with his semen. Afterwards, as she laid there nude beside Callaway, he informed her that he was a cop, but wasn’t going to bust her. She told him her story and that she planned one day to go back to college; but for now, she had to support her mom and brother. The only way she could do that was to sell her sexy young body.

Callaway and the beautiful black girl had many sexual encounters after that where she performed oral sex or fucked him with her incredible pussy. They even became friends, or as much as a cop and prostitute could. Over the months, she had given him many leads. One in particular, saved a young white girl from a life of prostitution.

Shelby Bryant was a fifteen-year-old high school student. She always walked home after school with her older brother. On the day of her abduction however, her brother was sick and did not go to school that day; leaving her having to walk home alone. A couple of other students told the police that they saw a dark van pull up alongside of Shelby. Then two men jumped out of the van and grabbed her. They heard Shelby scream as they forced her into the van.

The only description of the two men that the students could give the police was that they were older, looked to be in their late twenties or early thirties, and they were both black. They told the police that there must have been a third person driving the van, but they actually only saw the two that jumped out of the van to grab Shelby.

Shelby Bryant was a very beautiful young girl with long straight blonde hair that hung down to her lower back. She had ample breasts for a fifteen-year-old and a nice tight well-rounded little ass. The young blonde also had deep blue sexy eyes and pouty lips.

The two men had been scouting the school for several days and had spied the sexy little blonde walking home with an older boy. They were considering jumping the two teenagers, beating up the boy and taking the girl. However, as luck would have it, on the day they had decided to take her she was walking home alone.

In a week they were going to put the beautiful young blonde on a ship to be taken overseas where she’d be some rich guy’s plaything, or more likely be sold on one of the underground sex trade markets. An innocent young American blonde like Shelby would bring top dollar. Most of the young girls like her ended up in whorehouses because they could earn back their pimp’s investment rather quickly. Once a girl was taken overseas the likelihood of her ever being found was almost zero.

While in the van, the two men had taken a set of padded handcuffs and secured the young blonde’s hands behind her back. They put a gag in her mouth so that she couldn’t scream. Shelby was sitting on the seat behind the driver. She had a black man on either side of her as a third man drove. She could see through the windshield and saw they were driving through what she would call a very rich neighborhood.

They pulled up to a gate that opened onto a long driveway leading up to a large house. The driver picked up a clicker that was lying on the dash and opened the gate. The young blonde teen sat there horrified as they drove up the long drive and into an open garage. One of the men jumped out as the garage door closed. The driver and the other man helped the young blonde out of the van.

“Take her downstairs, I’ll be down in a minute,” the driver told the other two men.

The men got Shelby by her arms and guided her into the house, through the kitchen, to a door that led to the basement. The young blonde was horrified when she saw what was down there. In the middle of the room was a king-size bed. On each side and at the foot were video cameras on tripods pointing at the bed. The beautiful fifteen-year-old knew what they had planned for her. They were going to use her to make sex videos.

Just then, the leader of the group came down the stairs. He walked over to the young blonde. His two associates had Shelby by her arms. The leader reached out, got ahold of the young teen’s blouse, and ripped it open. She tried to scream, but only a muffled little shrill sound came out of her gagged mouth. One of the other men pulled her shirt off her shoulders and jerked it down her arms to where it was hanging on her cuffed wrists.

Shelby was staring at the man as he took out a large pocketknife and flicked it open. He put the blade against her cheek and then gently slid it down along her cheek and neck. The young girl stood there shaking with fear. He then slid the blade on down to her breasts, stopping to slide it under her bra in-between her two mounds. Pulling on the knife, he sliced the young blonde’s bra half in two, letting her nice little set of hooters spill out.

The young teen could only stand there as he took the knife and cut the shoulder straps of her bra, letting it fall to the floor behind her. The young blonde was now standing topless in front of the three black men. Her perky young nude breasts stood out nicely with her wrists cuffed behind her back. One of the men unfastened her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. He then got ahold of her panties and slid them off her tight little ass and they joined her skirt. With his help, she stepped out of them both.

The sexy little blonde already had a nice little patch of darker blonde hair growing on her pussy mound. Now nude, except for her tennis shoes and socks, the three men stood back to look just how beautiful the sexy little blue-eyed blonde fifteen-year-old was. Her sexy body, with that beautiful long mane of blonde hair, would drive any man wild.

“I’m going to release your hands and take the gag out of your mouth, but remember, if you ever want to see your family again you’ll do what you’re told. We’re going to have some fun with you while we record it. Do you understand?” he asked the young girl.

Reluctantly she nodded her head, and the leader released the cuffs from around her wrists. This allowed her shirt to finally fall to the floor behind her. He then removed the gag from her mouth. She took in a deep breath while rubbing her wrists, but just stood there. She knew if she didn’t cooperate, they would just force her, and she might be severely hurt.

They turned on all the cameras and then the leader told the young teen to go sit on the side of the bed. That put her facing one of the cameras. Too afraid to resist, she sat on the bed and did her best to cover her breasts and pussy with her hands and arms. The leader quickly took off his clothes, then went and sat beside the sexy little teen. His large black cock was only semi-hard. He ran his black fingers through her beautiful long blonde hair as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

While he held her head in a kiss with one hand, he took the other hand, got ahold of one the teen’s hands, and moved it to his cock. Shelby knew what he wanted her to do and wrapped her small hand as best she could around his large black cock and started moving her hand up-and-down the length of his manhood. One time, when their parents weren’t at home, she had watched her older brother jack-off. He’d tried to get her to do it for him, but she was too fearful and refused.

As the young teen was stroking his cock, the leader broke the kiss. Using her beautiful long blonde hair as leverage, he pushed her head down toward his cock. The fifteen-year-old was terrified of what the three black men would do to her if she tried to refuse to give them what they wanted from her. In her young mind, her only hope was to let them have what they wanted and maybe they’d let her go afterward.

When Shelby felt her lips touch the head of the leader’s cock, she forced herself to open her mouth and let it slide between her lips. His large black cock forced the young blonde’s mouth wide open as he pushed her head down farther. The three men laughed as the young teen gagged.

“I do believe it’s the little bitch’s first time at sucking cock,” one of the men said.

“Well it’s certainly not going to be her last,” the leader said, as he was forcing the young blonde’s mouth up-and-down on his cock.

All three men laughed again.

“You’re going to make a fine little cock sucker, but for now that’s enough,” the leader said, as he pulled her head up by her hair, letting his cock slip from between her lips.

He then stood, picked the little nude blonde teen up, and laid her in the middle of the bed. Her beautiful long blonde hair flared out around her pretty face. The cute little fifteen-year-old laid there horrified as the large black man crawled on top of her. His heavy weight mashed down on her small frame, Shelby gasped.

“Spread your legs,” the man demanded.

Afraid not to do as he said, the young teen opened her legs and let the large black man between them. She felt the head of his cock probing at the entrance to her pussy. Shelby screamed when the man’s massive black cock went tearing through her hymen, taking her virginity.

Shelby almost passed out from the sudden pain, but fate wasn’t that kind to her. The cute young blonde laid there feeling every inch of his black cock as he rammed it in-and-out of her pussy.

“Damn. She’s tight, but I’m loosening her up for you guys,” the man on top of her said, as the sexy little blonde teen underneath him laid there crying as she was being brutally fucked.

For the first time in her young life, Shelby felt a man cum inside her and knew it was only the beginning of a long ordeal. When the man got off her, one of the other men took his place and another hard cock was fucking her young pussy. After him, the third man took his turn on the sexy little teen. Shelby wished she had passed out, but that was not the case, she’d felt every driving thrust of their hard cocks.

For the next five days the three black men used and abused the fifteen-year-old. Time after time she was forced to chokingly swallow their cum. When she wasn’t being forced to perform oral sex, they’d have the sexy little blonde on her back taking their black cocks in her tight little blonde pussy. To reinforce her submissiveness they made Shelby wear a dog collar with a leader chain hanging from it.

One day two of the men had her on her hands and knees when Callaway and his unit had burst into the room. One was fucking her mouth and the other was pounding away at her young pussy. Shelby’s beautiful long blonde hair was swaying back and forth, as the men rocked her sexy little body between them.

Callaway had saved the young teen. He had rescued her just in time. Shelby never knew that the men had sold her and that she was going to be put on a ship the very next day to be taken overseas, never to be heard from again. She would have no doubt have been the Captain’s plaything for a while and then entertainment for the whole crew.

Shelby was taken to the hospital and her parents were notified. They met her at the hospital. She looked fine physically, but her father looked into her eyes. The sweet innocent happy young daughter was gone. Her mother stayed with her while her father went and talked with the doctor.

“Physically, your daughter is a remarkable young woman, but it will take time for her to get over the traumatic experience she had,” the doctor told her father.

“They had her for almost a week and we never got a ransom call. Was she raped?” her father asked.

“Yes she was, and while she’ll never get over it, she can learn in time to live with it,” the doctor said.

“Is she pregnant?” her father asked.

“It’s too early to tell, but I’d recommend giving her something to induce her period just to be on the safe side. We did run all the standard tests for STD’s and she was clean,” the doctor told her father.

After Shelby got out of the hospital and went home, she kept telling her parents that she was fine, but refused to talk about what had happened to her. The worst part for her was going back to school. Everyone knew the three men that had abducted her were arrested and charged with kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault of a minor.

Oddly, and by sheer accident, Callaway’s informant was servicing one of her regular customers at the house next door to where Shelby was being held. After the man’s wife had died, he had availed himself with the services of the beautiful young black prostitute. While lying in bed after performing oral sex, she’d thought she had heard a young girl crying. It was late at night and sounded like it was coming from the house next door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.