Police Woman Goes Missing
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

“You did a hell of a job on that redheaded bitch. She is going to make us a ton of money with that hot sexy body of hers; and we don’t even have to drug her,” one of his black pimp friends told Sammy.

The next week Cheryl started turning tricks for Sammy and his partners. In no time, the beautiful redhead had a steady stream of johns paying top dollar for the use of her incredible body. She willingly performed sexually to their satisfaction. Her sole purpose in life now was to support Sammy by working as his prostitute, letting strange men have their way with her night after night.

When Cheryl had finished working at night, sometimes as many as three different men had enjoyed the beautiful redhead’s sexy body before she was brought home. After taking a long hot shower, she would join Sammy in his bed. The next morning Sammy would count the money Cheryl had made turning tricks and left for him on the night table beside the bed. On a good night, she could make Sammy and his partners $ 3,000.00. Her normal fee was a $ 1,000.00; and for that, a john could have the use of her for an hour or two.

Cheryl still performed for Sammy and his partners whenever they wanted her. However, now that she was just another prostitute, the infatuation with her incredible body had worn off. She would willingly fuck them anytime they wanted. The once naïve and innocent girl would now spread her legs anytime she was told to. Sammy still used Cheryl quite often, especially her hot sexy mouth.

One night when Sammy was pounding Cheryl’s pussy, he got to thinking how loose her vagina had gotten after all the fucking she had received. She still was an incredible fuck with strong vaginal muscles that could grip his cock, but nowhere the tight grip she had when he first started fucking her.

“Have you ever been fucked in the ass?” Sammy whispered in Cheryl’s ear.

“No. Are you going to take me that way?” the beautiful redhead softly asked.

Sammy pulled his still hard cock out of the redhead’s pussy, slid off her body over to one side. Cheryl rolled over onto her stomach raising her ass spreading her legs. She really didn’t want to be ass fucked, but knew she had to let Sammy do whatever he wanted with her. He knelt between her legs. Sammy’s cock was slick with Cheryl’s pussy juices as he lined it up with her waiting little brown hole.

He gave a hard shove and her sphincter ring gave way, allowing Sammy’s hard cock to slide deep into the redhead’s ass. Unable to control herself, Cheryl let out a scream and clutched the bed sheet with her small fist, but knew better than to try to get Sammy off her. She forced herself to relax some as Sammy started sliding his cock in-and-out of her asshole. After the initial searing pain of penetration, it wasn’t so bad.

The beautiful redhead was sure that she would never really like being fucked in the ass, but could tolerate it, especially being that she wouldn’t have a choice in the matter. Sammy kept sliding his hard cock in-and-out of Cheryl’s sexy tight ass until he couldn’t hold back any longer and then ejaculated his cum deep in the redhead’s backdoor. He couldn’t believe he hadn’t fucked her ass before. Even as a teenager, he’d been turned on by his sister’s best friend with her fantastic tight butt.

One of Sammy’s contacts that made XXX movies and sex videos heard about the beautiful sexy redhead with big hooters. Anthony Benedetto called Sammy and set up an interview, which consisted of him taking Cheryl’s sexy body for a ride to see how she performed. Anthony had a thing for girls that were being held captive against their will. He enjoyed making them perform sex acts that they wouldn’t have dreamed of doing without being forced. For Anthony’s benefit, Sammy put Cheryl in her old room and chained her ankle.

It was midafternoon when the door opened and a man, well into his forties, walked in. Cheryl Baxter was sitting on the side of the bed nude with the chain attached to her ankle. The stranger walked over to her, grabbed a handful of her beautiful long red hair and pulled her to her feet. Anthony Benedetto reached out and squeezed both her breasts as he told her she’d do fine. That she was far better looking than he’d thought she’d be. Anthony then told her to get on the bed and spread her legs. Grudgingly the beautiful redhead did as she was instructed.

Anthony fucked her for about twenty minutes before pulling out of her pussy. He was surprised how strong her pussy muscles were and that even though she wasn’t a young teenager, she was an innocent girl being exploited. Just the kind he liked. She would look good in his videos. Cheryl was absolutely gorgeous with her long flowing red hair and thick patch of soft red hair on her pussy mound. It would show up well on video.

Taking the camera he’d brought with him, Anthony started taking photos of the beautiful redhead’s nude body. Cheryl just laid there and spread her legs when he told her to, so he could take photos of her pretty cunt. Anthony put the camera down and sat on the side of the bed. He told Cheryl to get off the bed, get on her knees, and give him a blowjob. Knowing she didn’t have a choice, she slid off the bed, knelt between his legs, and lowered her hot mouth to his cock.

Cheryl wrapped her lips around his cock and started sliding them up-and-down the length of his manhood. Anthony was definitely turned on by the beautiful redhead. He knew the men watching her in his videos would be also. He wanted to cum in her mouth to see how well she swallowed cum, but needed to see how she’d react when he’d cum on her face.

Just as he started to ejaculate, Anthony pulled his cock out of Cheryl’s mouth. The first glob of his cum hit her square in the face; she barely got her eyes closed before it hit her. The beautiful redhead felt sick at her stomach at the grossness of what he was doing to her, but she didn’t try to turn away as glob after glob of his cum hit her face, hair, and chest.

When Cheryl felt Anthony moving and getting up, she wiped his cum out of her eyes. He was getting dressed and told her he was going to talk to her handlers about buying her outright. If they didn’t want to sell her, he would offer to buy her exclusive contract and she could perform on-camera for him. When he left Cheryl broke down crying. There was something about Anthony she didn’t like. He made her feel dirty and used, even as a prostitute. After crying for a while, she went and took a long hot shower and shampooed her hair to get the man’s cum out of it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.