Police Woman Goes Missing - Cover

Police Woman Goes Missing

Copyright© 2017 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Police officer Abbigail Johnson goes missing. The twenty-one-year-old blonde is held captive by her brother and his drug dealer friends. They drug and rape her, then force her into prostitution. CAUTION: This story is dark and sinister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Needles   Size   Caution   Prostitution   Violence  

Abby’s brother decided he was going to give his sister the ultimate humiliation. He was going to impregnate her and force her to carry his baby. Sammy knew he needed to get her completely off the drugs and let her dry out. It would be much more satisfying with her fully knowing what was going on. He wanted her completely aware of his baby growing inside her.

Sammy spent the next three months getting his sister off drugs and birth control, allowing no one to have sex with her while she was getting clean. He wanted her fresh and didn’t want to take the chance of someone else knocking her up. For his plan to work Abby had to know what he was doing to her and that she couldn’t do anything about it.

The only thing Sammy allowed his beautiful blonde sister to wear was a very short silk robe that barely covered her pussy. Abby had no idea how long she had been held as her brother’s prisoner. She did, however, remember all the rapes and blowjobs; although some were foggy because of the drugs they were giving her. The worst thing that she remembered was how she willingly gave herself to her brother and his two black friends; and then being her brother’s willing prostitute and letting him sell her body to all those awful black men.

When Abby’s brother came to see her for the first time after she was off the drugs, she was sitting on the side of her bed in her little silk robe. Sammy came and sat beside his sister. She started crying and begging him to let her go. He told Abby to do what she was told without the use of drugs and he would consider it. Sammy then told his beautiful blonde sister to stand up and remove her robe.

“Please don’t humiliate me anymore,” Abby begged her brother.

“Take off the damn robe,” Sammy snapped at his sister.

“Please no! I don’t wanna do it anymore,” his sister pleaded.

“Without or with the drugs, it’s your choice bitch, either way you’re going to do it,” Sammy said, without showing any mercy.

Reluctantly Abby stood up, pulled the sash loose and slipped the robe off, fully exposing her still fabulous body to her brother; completely cognizant of what she was doing for the first time. She hated herself for doing it, but knew he would just drug her again, and then do whatever he wanted anyway. Abby was thinking that if she stayed off drugs, maybe, just maybe, she’d get a chance to escape.

“Get on the bed and spread your legs like a good little whore,” Sammy told his sister.

With tears rolling down her face, his beautiful blonde sister got on the bed and laid back while spreading her legs, conscious of the fact she was about to let her own brother fuck her without being drugged. This time she’d be completely aware of what she was doing. Sammy took off his clothes and climbed on his sister’s hot sexy body. Even after all the strange men fucking her for all those months, Abby’s incredible body showed little to no signs of abuse.

Abby whimpered when she felt her brother slide his hard cock in her pussy. Sammy had fucked his sister many times before, but this time was different for him. She was off drugs and she could get pregnant. As Sammy was sliding his cock in-and-out of his sister’s hot pussy, he whispered in his sister’s ear, “I replaced your birth control pills with fake ones that do nothing; you’re going to have my baby.”

“O God no! Please no! I’m your sister,” Abby cried.

Sammy payed no attention to his sister’s pleas and continued to fuck her until he cummed deep in her unprotected pussy. Abby knew if her brother wanted her pregnant, he’d fuck her until she was. She also knew there was nothing she could do to prevent him from knocking her up. Sammy moved Abby to his bedroom where she had to spend the nights letting her brother fuck her until she got pregnant.

Three weeks later Abby missed her period and was pregnant. She knew it was her own brother’s baby growing inside of her. Abby felt sickened by the thought of having Sammy’s baby, but knew there was nothing she could do. He had total control over her life, especially now that his baby was growing in her womb.

After Sammy had the doctor check and confirm that Abby was actually pregnant, he started pimping his beautiful blonde sister again until she started showing. She begged him not to make her prostitute while she was pregnant. She used the excuse it might hurt the baby, but the doctor said there was no danger for a while, as long as she didn’t get hit or beat up. Just having sex wouldn’t hurt the baby.

Some of her customers were very happy she was available again; she was by far the best-looking whore in Sammy and his two friends stable. All her customers knew she belonged to the white pimp and he was the one that turned her out. A couple of her regulars wanted to keep fucking Abby, even after her belly started to swell, and were willing to pay extra. Sammy continued to let his sister service the two customers until her eighth month. By then her belly was so big, they’d hold her legs up and kneel between them, or have her on her hands and knees while fucking her doggy-style.

Abby gave birth to a beautiful, healthy, little blonde girl that she named Alina after her grandmother. Sammy didn’t make her whore for a while and let her take care of the baby. She had to be available to breast-feed Alina when she was hungry; until they got her a breast pump where she could pump off some of her milk and store it for Alina when she was servicing customers.

For the next few months they kept her and Alina at an underground brothel in the black part of town, the only white girls in that part of the town were the pimp’s whores. The other whores helped take care of the baby while Abby prostituted herself for her brother. She had been his only source of income for some time now. Sammy refused to let his beautiful blonde sister start taking birth control pills again. All her customers were black and she was deathly afraid one of them was going to impregnate her with their black baby.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.