My Fleet Experience
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story loosely based on real life events. A ship board romance when women were introduced to the fleet.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Caution  

After weeks at sea, the day to day contact with Linda was getting to me physically. We’d both agreed that we should keep our physical relationship limited to shore leave. I went into the magazine of our missile system one day to check work that had been done that day shift and found Mike one of my missile techs balls deep in some female I didn’t recognize. Mikes’ pants were around his ankles and she was sitting on a work bench her pants and underwear in a ball on the deck. Her shirt was open in the front and her bra was pushed up over her breasts loosely. It only took seconds but that image was now engraved in my head.

They both looked at me as I entered and stopped in my tracks. They started to separate and I said “as you were.” With-out missing a beat I turned back through the bulk head door, and said “carry-on” as I twisted the closer, latching the door closed. I wasn’t about to report their behavior but they didn’t need to know that. It was about 45 minutes later that Mike went by the TV lounge looking in as he passed by, obviously looking for me. He stopped dead in his tracks and came in and sat down in a chair next to mine. He didn’t say anything for a few minutes, and when the show that was on went off, the few others in the room filed out as was usual.

Mike turned to me and said so, what are you going to do? I knew what he was talking about but thought about it and decided to have some fun at his expense. I answered and said “well I think I am going to watch one more show and then turn in for the night, how about you?” He got a distraught look on his face and said no you know what I mean, about earlier. I said “relax Mike, we’re system mates and as long as it doesn’t interfere with the job, I’m not going to write you up for being a man.” He said that he appreciated it and that he owed me. I said just be careful, because there were others that would have wrote him up immediately. He said thanks for the heads up.

Later that evening I saw the female that Mike had been with and as we passed by each other in the hall she turned to me and said thanks Master Chief, I said my pleasure. She looked at me trying to decide in her mind what I was talking about. Looking at her rating patch I saw she was a yeoman which in the navy was the accounting department, and that she was a third class petty officer. The name on her name tag was Lucy Newton. I thought briefly about the theme from the, I love Lucy television show. As she walked away I could see why Mike had been attracted to her, because from the front dressed in dungarees she looked average, but as she walked away I could see that she had bubble butt. Nice and round and her uniform was tailored to accentuate that feature. As I watched her walking away she looked back and locked her eyes on mine and then turned back to where she was going. I was sure she had seen me checking her out. This could be a good Med-Cruise after all.

I emailed Linda about Mike & Lucy leaving out details of where we were or any detail that could get us or them busted. We’d been communicating this way a lot being it was more secure. She mailed me back that Lucy had a slutty reputation among the females, and wasn’t always liked by the females because of it. I mailed her back and asked her what she thought of her. She mailed me back that she thought Lucy was cute, funny and not hard on the eyes like some of the females in the division. We ran into each other later that night as she came from the showers at the end of the female schedule. I had my things for the shower as the male hours were next up. We met in a storage room and made out for a few minutes and then I went and took my shower.

The next morning before our section assembled, Linda told me how she “accidentally” ran into Lucy and how she had asked about me. I thought it was hilarious that she chose her to talk to about me. After the morning schedule was set and everyone went to work I decided to check on Lucy Newton and went to personnel office and asked to see her file off the record. I made like I was trying to keep from hurting her reputation by not making an official inquiry, which would have been logged. She seemed to be a very good worker by her previous evaluations, and had training outside the normal. She even had a request turned down for assignment to the SEALS. I would not have guessed that she would have even tried but then I didn’t know her all that well.

I noted that she’d put in a request for shore leave at one of our upcoming scheduled ports, and that she’d been approved. I thought about weather Mike had made the request and didn’t remember him having made one, which I would have had to sign off on. I had an evil thought and decided to see if Linda was planning on taking leave time so we could get some physical interaction going. I went back to the system and checked on the guys and they were talking about how having the females aboard was much better than going for months without release. Mike made a point of saying that he’d had fun with a split tail, but he was married so he’d decided not to pursue her romantically, that it was just sex.

I went to where I’d assigned Linda and found her doing the maintenance I had requested, and as she was alone so I asked her if she wanted to get together at the next port. She said oh yeah, that she wanted to talk to me about that. She said Lucy was talking about going and had asked her to go along with her, and she had not given her an answer yet. She said how about we take her with us? with an evil grin and a slight shimmy of her body, that I took as a sign that more was going to happen than sight-seeing. I said well let’s talk it over later tonight in the TV lounge. Linda said OK and went on working as she had been all the while we talked. I admired that about her. Some people can’t work and talk at the same time or won’t, she could and did. She really was better than most of the males I have had over the years as far as getting the job done with little supervision.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.