My Fleet Experience - Cover

My Fleet Experience

Copyright© 2017 by Jax_Teller

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story loosely based on real life events. A ship board romance when women were introduced to the fleet.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Caution  

Being aboard a ship that was the lead Ship of the Americas’ battle group was a proud moment in time for me, a third generation sailor. My Family had been sailors on both my mothers’ family and my fathers’ family sides. I was born to be here, in charge of a missile system, at the tip of the arrow thrusting into the history books. Unfortunately Every day blended into the next and if it weren’t for the duty schedule I wouldn’t even know what day it was. A month out to sea this time and our tour of duty was getting monotonous. Working on a missile system meant being below deck most of the time and even on off duty time, it just didn’t seem like I could see the sun on a regular basis.

There were days on end when I didn’t see the light of day. While it is possible to exist without sun light I wasn’t the kind to try it, I like the feel of sunshine on my skin. But this was what I had signed up for, what wasn’t part of what I signed up for was the females. When I joined the Navy the only duty station for women was on supply ships and land based duty stations. Because we were at war and the number of active duty personnel in the armed forces had dropped dramatically. Vacancies were nearing the point of critical failure. No one wanted to see the draft put in place, so women were now allowed on combat missions and aboard war ships. Equal right to die I guess is fair, but the transition wasn’t that easy.

One of the popular opinions of the time was that the sex of the person doing the job next to you should not matter. Most all of us agreed to that in a perfect world. But this was the real world and historically whenever males and females are put in close quarters, sexual interaction, to put it politely, was the end result. This is where my story gets interesting, because I was stuck in this particular situation. The “fraternization” rules were always there but were clearly out dated. Sexual harassment in the work place was a hot topic of the day and we were under the looking glass. Reality had to enter into the equation but at this point in time things were being played fast and loose in more than one way. I was of the opinion that the powers above had put us in this situation intentionally with failure as the expected outcome. It was my intention to not become sexually active with any of the new female personnel.

I don’t know who said it first but the old saying goes “the road the hell was paved with good intentions.” The first one of the females to enter into my section was second class petty officer Linda Loveland. I thought for sure this was a setup and I resisted even asking her what the name on her birth certificate was. Beside the name, she could have been a model or porn star with her looks and figure. I had never looked at the dungarees or working blues in a sexual fantasy way, before her. Her uniform was crisp as if it just came from a dry cleaner, and everything was properly in place. The seams in the shirt that were really only required at formal working inspections made a perfect line across her breasts where her nipples were located. It took work not to look at her too much when doing the morning informal quarters, where I would do a cursory inspection, take attendance and make task assignments for the day.

Linda was a sweet girl who had joined the Navy just out of high school. She had quickly moved up in rank and was only a second class petty officer because she lacked the time on an active missile system to qualify for first class petty officer. As a Master Chief PO In charge of the missile system, I knew it wouldn’t be long before she moved up in the ranks. I assigned her to some preventive maintenance with me so I could evaluate her ability. The tasks fortunately or unfortunately put us inside the housing of the system check fluid levels and that meant working in a very tight enclosed space for several hours.

I assigned the other two techs to the magazine to do some preventive maintenance in there. We got to work and once inside the housing, Linda knew where to look for things and impressed me at how well she knew the inside of the system. It was hard not to notice her smell in such tight quarters. Usually if the guy working with you had too much cologne on there would be some teasing and banter, but her smell wasn’t so much about a perfume as much as the scent of a woman. And Linda smelled wonderful, and I found it increasingly difficult to focus on the task and not her. She was part of my task, to evaluate her knowledge of the system. I was sure there was no place on the evaluation sheet I had to turn in for each member of my section for the smell of the individual. I am sure command would not need to know that detail. Although to be fair, I would be happier to be in there with her smelling that way then some of the guys in the department. We finished up the maintenance task with only a few close calls with handing tools about and positioning ourselves to do the tasks.

The next few days went well with no incidents to my knowledge and I was surprised not to hear any complaints from either side. Then we had to do maintenance on the tube that the missile actually went into and it was tradition for the newest member of the crew to be the one to go inside the tube. It was so tight that some of the larger bodied individuals couldn’t fit, but it was seen as a test of sorts. Anyone who had any cloister phobia would be terrified to go in but it was a necessary task. Seamen Larry Daniels brought it up that the new member should go in the tube. I began to think it over and Linda said not a problem and pulled the ladder into position. She climbed up and in, and did the task and that’s when it happened. As she was backing out her shirt caught on one of the chalks that hold the missile in position. The shirt seemed hooked and wouldn’t come free as she tried to move around with no room to move. Finely she said that she was going to need help to get free. I said I’ll be there, as I topped the ladder and looked in past her shoes into the tube; I looked directly at the underside of her bare breasts.

Her uniform shirt, tee shirt under it and her bra were all caught on the chalk, and when she wiggled to get out the bunching of her clothing had pulled up over her breasts. She told me she couldn’t reach the point that was caught and that I would have to reach it from below. I hesitated to think about how else to get her free and given the tightness, there was just no other way at this point. So I reached in and there was no room for my hand on the outside of her clothes. Feeling my dilemma, she said just go inside. I was glad that I couldn’t see her face at this point but I said ok, and reached between her breasts and found the edge of a clamp that was stuck threw the clothing and told her to move back in as much as she could. After a brief struggle I was able to dislodge her cloths and I pulled my hand back out from between her breasts and out. I grabbed the tails of her shirt and helped her wiggle back out and then I stepped back down the ladder. As she got to the edge of the tube and stepped on to the ladder she was disheveled but free from the tube. When she got down she stepped out and one of the others finished putting the tube back together. She returned a few minutes later, her shirt was tucked back in. She looked at me and thanked me for freeing her and I said that was ok.

I thought that was the end of it, but as we finished for the day I dismissed my section as usual and Linda asked permission to speak with me privately. I motioned her to my office (a mistake) and once inside she thanked me for not telling the guys about how she had been stuck in the tube. I said getting stuck happens from time to time, that it was no big deal. She said really, you’ve had someone stuck in there by their boobs before then? I must have turned every different shade of red and answered no, not quite like that. She said frankly she was wondering how long it would be before someone copped a feel, but this wasn’t like that at all. I said thanks, and she said if I wanted to, she’d be in the TV lounge later and maybe we could do something more. I said that’s a plan and I said I’d see her later.

It took me a couple hours to get my hard on to go down enough to get away from my desk. And I was thinking that I should just stay in my quarters for the night, not go to the Lounge later, but my cock took over and I decided to go anyway. I mean what’s a little fun right? Oh yeah, I’m her superior and I would be violating rules, and it would be aboard ship, meaning it would hard to keep it secret, so it would probably get out, and I’d be court martialed. But it was just a little fun right? Damn Cock ruled out and I found myself in the lounge watching the evening news when Linda came in and sat down next to me.

Once again I found myself wanting to get into a uniform not mine, this time though it wasn’t a dream but her sitting next to me. In another life we’d be sitting around our living room watching the news and the thoughts running my body right now wouldn’t be a problem. As the news finished up, Linda said you want to go to the gym and get a work out in? I thought to myself hell yeah I will follow you anywhere; I answered out loud “yeah I need to keep fit.” There were a few others in the TV lounge that didn’t seem to notice our leaving. I told her I’d meet her in the gym in 15 minutes so I could get changed. I walked into the gym and there it was empty and Linda stepped in behind me. I decided to go to the matt area to stretch before exercising. I did my usual stretch set and Linda followed me through the basic stretches, and we moved to the stationary bicycles and chose a course. We chatted about ship goings ons and then as the cycle set was nearing an end she said so, would you like to go to the systems storage locker for a more person work out. I said yeah and as the cycle slowed to a stop, we both stepped off at the same time putting us face to face for a second and as she moved out of the way she let her hand drag across the front of my shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.